Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NormalPerson

She’s definitely got a serious issue with her neck… every video with the razor sharp jaw makes it go crazy!!
(Latest video - I changed to B&W)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

Itsmedoctortea

VIP Member
Has Cheryl who’s 40 got a thread on here yet?!
‘LiFeS 4 LiViNg GuYzZz’ bore off you Daschund faced tw@!!! Can’t stand it when women try and be their daughters 🤢
Only decent thing about her is the shade she’s not so subtly throwing at Truff, everything else gives me a migraine from the amount of eye rolling I do 🙄

Im never too far away petal 😘
She does indeed rodders 😘

Reactions: 9

BettyBoo123

Chatty Member
I’m still here but can’t keep up 🙈 wtf is that reel 😳 this skirt, surely the zip goes on the left hip side and the split goes on the other leg. How doesn’t she know this 😂 and the blue shirt & pink bolero doesn’t even fasten or get close too.
Mind blown 🤯 View attachment 664885
Narrrrrr fuck offffff look at the hand on the hip it doesn’t look like a real hand 🤣🤣 xx

Found some cracking vintage truff outfits looking for the peach sparkle, definitely not a wedding dress, post
The last picture 🤣🤣 she’s looked in the mirror and thought she looks Max’s bollocks she’s always been fucking abysmal at clothes hasn’t she 😳 xx

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Rubydoo70

VIP Member
Well girls, I've just had an email from a lovely collab offer. Excellent product, excellent pay, company I admire and respect their values. However, thanks to my typing on here and a slip of the thumb, accidently slammed a load of 🦐🦐🦐🦐🦐 on the end. Let's see how this pans out.
Please tell me my eyes are deceiving me and this soft twat has not had mama embroidered on her pjs 🙈
she’s tipped the chip pan on herself!

• Haha
Reactions: 8