Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VIP Member
Didnt know PLF opened his insta 👁👁

I know a lot if you cream yourselves off him but my fucking lord he's giving delo a run for his money in these 🤮😖😫🤔😂
🐈⬛ 🤐

best I could do to convey my emotions towards that first pic particularly 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Arc

She’s a fucking Ming isn’t she, them brushes 🤢🤢
she has got no excuse to have brushes like that, especially when she has her own “brand” of brushes, if it’s her “job” to film then she should use new ones if she can’t be arsed washing them!
It really pisses me off when people “teach” people how To contour but don’t explain about different face/nose shapes and how to contour for that shape they just slap it on the same place as every other online “mua” does,
She is absolutely shit at make up

and wtf is this skid mark View attachment 661516
Looks like she’s touched her face after not washing her hands after having a brown shark 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 8

Binks87

Chatty Member
Just going to leave this here so we can come back to her words when she posts a picture of herself edited to a size 8

Screenshot_2021-07-15-20-50-56-52.jpg

Reactions: 7

dollycurz

Chatty Member
No excuse for abuse no excuse for them minty brushes either, it's criminal that she videos herself using them daily. Can she not see how bad she looks using them. What's the point in all these facials when she using weeks old dirty germ infested crusty brushes. Her hygiene is shocking
She probably thinks the facials cancel out the dirty brushes. Fucking scruff

LadyGreen

42 followers gone yesterday, no doubt there eyes couldnt take anymore after that reel....how long till a troll rant, what's the bet that it'll be a body shaming troll

ETA - prepare yourself for a day of story reposts of people praising her and blowing smoke up her pancake arse

View attachment 663619
What happened on that Wednesday!?🤣🤣🤣whatever happened let it happen again!🙏🤣Hi Kate, Hi Matt, Hi Mez👋

• Haha

Lovemyladygarden

Guyzzzz who’s ZSM and Hannah Elizabeth? Need someone to point in the direction so I can get my fat butt across insta to mooch 🤪