Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Howdyhi

Chatty Member
YOU ARE MY HERO

Bookmarked to enjoy for the rest of my tattle life!

Girls update on me i've missed aunt flo and i'm having my own bespoke! I can't wait to feed them chia seed puddings and take them around the world to Dubai and Ibiza!
Congratulations lovely ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8

yeahyouhun

VIP Member
Can someone do a troll a favour and screen record the reel? I don’t wanna reactivate my own insta and now I’m blocked on my lurker :(

Or alternatively, does anyone know a site I can view it on without logging into insta?

MagicCat

VIP Member
YOU ARE MY HERO

Bookmarked to enjoy for the rest of my tattle life!

Girls update on me i've missed aunt flo and i'm having my own bespoke! I can't wait to feed them chia seed puddings and take them around the world to Dubai and Ibiza!
Ah congratulations ❤

• Heart

Redheadsrock

Hahaha same….I don’t have to get mine out on Instagram as I haven’t edited my pictures to make it look like I’m a size 8 when I’m a 16!

the zip on the skirt is at the front in her reel…that can’t be right? I’m sure she has it on the wrong way around!

Tested positive for Covid today so I’ll be on here more now hahaha 10 days isolating is going to be tough
We're on day 9 in our house....slowly losing the will to live! Not so much that I'd flash the gash on the gram like....no1s that desperate......oh, wait 🥴

• Haha