Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cheshirelady75

Has proppit been the car seat since?! Me thinks not. Its just more and more obvious she reads here...oh no she doesn't does she matt

Reactions: 10

Icantspell

Chatty Member
Let me just say as a health food fanatic CHIA seed pudding does NOT taste incredible. It's disgusting. The only way to make it palatable is to put loads of cocoa powder in it so it's a bit like a chocolate mousse (if you hold your nose, don't look at it and think about something else when you eat It!) She thinks she's schooling us on her faddy California lifestyle. CHIA (with an A!!!!!!!) is great as a topping on yoghurt, smoothie bowls, porridge etc and it's really popular in the Middle East in drinks as it kind of doubles the volume of liquid you can consume which is important when it's hot and particularly useful in fasting at Ramadan. It's full of nutrients like Omegas but as a pudding it's a big nope. It's horrible.

Yeah...shes read the instructions and reviewed the science 🤣

She's a bad bellend!
I’m one of the trolls that love it, but I’ve been eating it for donkeys

Lmkgirl

VIP Member
I do think the pic has still been edited. There is something that doesn’t look right about it, but I can work out what it is… anyone else?
Her head isn't right proportion to the body and her fingers and hands are squashed..definitely photo shop 🤔🤔

• Haha
Phewwwww, finally caught up with 40 pages 😅 *note to self- MUST stop spending so much time with bespokes and gammon*

What a ride I’ve been on.
Exhausted.
Must sleep.
But can’t stop thinking about how Le Prawn on the Michael Jackson Moonwalker poster is doing a little ‘french kiss’ 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻 at @TheGhostofShirleyBallas wonderful work.
🦐🦐🦐🦐🦐

ps, Kate-the only prawn I want to see is that one, so please be more dignified in your future reels 🤢
Been wondering where you was Rodders 👍🏽👍🏽

• Heart

Lolxx

Nah, I like her makeup on that reel and she genuinely looks happy on it.
She should have left the stories of the other women embracing their bodies and done it for herself.

Reactions: 9