Our_story_tayl - Cheryl_taylor_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She deserves her own thread.. my god annoying doesn’t come into it.. STOP insta-storying every part of your life, no-one cares. Let’s do the washing and document it 🤦🏼‍♀️ Clean the microwave 🤮 bought a tit kitchen and clean finger prints and Shame your kids for leaving shoes out. Ask your kids if they like your over zealous Instagraming 🤐

Reactions: 15
It’s the hoovering that’s gets me 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s boring hoovering my own house with my own shark, why the duck do I wanna watch you do yours?!

Reactions: 14
She’s made one million irritating stories she’s deserves it, let’s not mention she picked up covid from a cheap gym 🤫 after refusing to listen to government advice.
But shames her kids everyday with relentless insta storytelling.. Turn it in you bad parent bore 😶

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Soo glad this thread exists. She is the worst; constant takeaways even though she’s home all day so could cook, moaning about the kids not cleaning, thinking she’s some kind of motivational speaker cause she exercises in the morning and actually fancying her own son. 🤮
She proper thinks she’s something special 😂

She’s made one million irritating stories she’s deserves it, let’s not mention she picked up covid from a cheap gym 🤫 after refusing to listen to government advice.
But shames her kids everyday with relentless insta storytelling.. Turn it in you bad parent bore 😶
she def did. When they closed the DW she went to some scruffy gym in Ellesmere Port that was still open 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Does she live in Ellesmere port or Bromborough/Eastham way? I just can't listen to that accent, it grates on me

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does she live in Ellesmere port or Bromborough/Eastham way? I just can't listen to that accent, it grates on me
Yeah she lives in Bromborough just off the main road near the Croft. I only know coz that house being built caused murder for me getting to work when the road was bloody closed before I’m accused of being a crazy stalker & her ‘private investor’ comes for me 👀 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Made up she finally has her own thread!
Don’t need to see 200 stories hoovering with shark tagged on each one, you’re clearly on the Beg for a freebie
Also, wind it in filming your son in his knickers doing push ups, it’s creepy but he absolutely loves the attention 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Made up she finally has her own thread!
Don’t need to see 200 stories hoovering with shark tagged on each one, you’re clearly on the Beg for a freebie
Also, wind it in filming your son in his knickers doing push ups, it’s creepy but he absolutely loves the attention 🤢
Haha omg didn’t even realise that’s why she constantly says she’s borrowed her mums Hoover and needs to get one herself (been saying it for months now) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
shes an industry leader but her son has just called someone a ‘faggot’ on her story

dead professional 😕

• Wow
  • Angry
I actually can't bare her.......she's trying to be a hinch wannabe...literally all she does is clean or exercise. I feel like she forces Baylee into the every day exercising with her, she looks fed up! The son thinks he's God's gift and the youngest is a spoilt little mare. She's top show, them kids can't move in that house for fear of messing it up......it's not a home...it's a house.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
will we get a snapped ankle highlight 🤦🏼‍♀️
Look at my poor ankle next to my smart bed with a tv.
Oh look the toilet rolls the wrong way zzzzzzzz

Reactions: 7