Katie Hayes #85 Desperate for money so selling a mop. Baby on guitar, not just a prop..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just been thinking, do you think she just assumed super heros are people's legends? Like, she's heard Guns N Roses are like legends and heros of rock.... So she thought they're "super heros". I can't deal. Please tell me I'm wrong. I want some inside tea from the party when they turned up

Reactions: 20
I cannot wait for all this Ibiza content we’re going to have! We’re going to have an absolute BALL trollllllz
I can't wait for all the bendy leg and blurry pictures. Please please let there be another matching burberry sitch

Reactions: 26
“If you haven’t seen the other side of Ibiza like I have”

SHE IS ON CONDESCENDING CUNT
She makes out like she’s well travelled because she goes to places popular with z list instagrammers and influencers, places she feels will look good on Instagram. There’s a big wide world out there Kate!

Reactions: 28
She makes out like she’s well travelled because she goes to places popular with z list instagrammers and influencers, places she feels will look good on Instagram. There’s a big wide world out there Kate!
Hahaha she thinks Ibiza and Dubai are the height of sophisticated travel. It's fucking sad really.

Even Hollie loves Burberry! The birthday boy is covered in it
Burberry is just vile. Looks cheap because of people like her.

Reactions: 32
Post the messages about Olive with times and dates attached Kate or shut up and stop lying about it. #86 why you always lyin? put up or shut up!

Reactions: 30
TROLL! She’s been to loads of places don’t you remember her bragging about seeing all the beautiful places on earth day jetting here there and everywhere

Reactions: 24
This!! A woman I know takes her kid everywhere, always has done since she was a baby. Meal with the girls, she’s there. Popping in for a cuppa, she’s there. The kid is an absolute brat and has obviously listened to too many adult conversations. Looks people up and down to see what they’re wearing. It’s unhealthy in my opinion!

Reactions: 37
Who are you let’s be mates

Reactions: 18
Sorry bit how gutted would you be to know that thee shirley ballas cant stand you

Reactions: 32
NatWest Val is better travelled than she is

Reactions: 25
Not derailing, but as I am not prepared to entertain the KHM recommended Herrrberssst for my bespoke locks, what would you delightful TrOlLz recommend for hair growth and general hair health please?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.