Katie Hayes #85 Desperate for money so selling a mop. Baby on guitar, not just a prop..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said last week that they couldn’t do the birthday thing Matt had organised for her because of the weather, so they would be doing it this weekend.

Now she’s saying she’s off to her favourite island this weekend, which she booked as soon as travel announcements were made (i.e Ibiza). So which is it? Has Matt’s present been binned off or is Anglesey her new favourite island?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
For the love of god Kate will u sort them bastarding eyebrows out, olive will be swinging off them soon
I have eyebrows like Noel Gallagher! They are wild! As a kid they met in the middle and went down to the outer corners of my eyes! Jesus they were mental. But I am so glad I never plucked them and when I finally saw the light I started to get them waxed professionally. Truff, you should do the same your face will look and feel cleaner. You just look like a scruffy mare. And really not a good advert for your trade. Ok, I’m not sure what that is but… even if you were a mechanic you’d be a bad advert with them bleeping things on ya face

• Haha
Reactions: 17
TROLLS!
I thought my thread suggestion was in there, I’m going to report it to my police and 24/7 legal team and I’m also sending a troll card about your smelly minges to your homes.

Naa I’m joking I’m not Truffs. Love this thread recap… keep trolling trolls 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 14
D7664F5B-74B5-4D6F-A9EF-1CBDD2A07090.jpeg
Who called out the other day that she pushes her leg into the sofa to make it look smaller! 🤣🙄 but she doesn’t read here does she?!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So they're not in Fancy Dress are they that's just her and Oluv being matching Falcon icons. they've just gone to a superhero party dressed like that ???
What a twit. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I am so confused as to why they’ve gone to a superhero party dressed like that 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣🤣 🦸‍♀️

• Haha
So shes done highlights now for Scotland, Dubai and her pregnancy

forgot about this gem, look at the state matt and she looks like a wotsit in a wig with tic tacs for teeth 😭😭 View attachment 635964

also why is she pretending to breastfeed here?? Is it just me that thinks she doesnt look like she’s feeding but just get her face shoved in Her titView attachment 635966
Back when Olive looked the absolute ringer of Gordon Ramsey 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ive just found a dupe of bobbi brown prep and prime in primark 4.50! Used for 1st time today i cant begin to tell u how amazing!!!
I was looking at that few weeks ago but there was only one left that was opened, gutted wanted to try it 😕 will have to try an get one

No what the duck are those bandanas. Gettin proper Tupac vibes. Yo I see no changes
They seem to be back in “fashun”at the moment, I’m just not feeling it
I used to wear one when I was about 10 and into spice girls✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Poor kid who puts a bandana on a baby 🤣 sly on Olive and converse should be on walking kids, don't even get me started on her playing the victim chat!!

Ibiza body pending.... Oh wait she's a zara size medium we good to go 👌🏻🙌🏻☀

Wayney the drinks are on you pal, don't forget Delo likes a cheeky yayoooooooo ❄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
That poor baba’s head. Flat as a pancake at the back! View attachment 636405
Bloody hell, that’s shocking 😢 Caused by being stuck in a car seat constantly. If she was in a buggy she’d be able to look around and strengthen her neck muscles at the same time. I was so paranoid about ‘flat head’ when my kids were babies 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I’ve said before about the baby having flat head. I hope she has a gremlin of a health visitor who tells her straight.

Poor kid.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.