Katie Hayes #81 Planning for poppet's beay. Got to bum, beg & collab coz Momma won’t pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All you TROLLS clearly don't understand what a calorie deficit is. You take your weight in lbs eg 170lbs and you decide the weight you want to be eg 130lbs and you deduct the difference from what you usually consume. So if you normally eat 3500 cals a day and you want to lose 40lbs you can only eat 3460.

No wonder you are all fat and on UC if you don't know simple science.
Chedz how many kcals in a rusty fridge? Asking for a friend 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's walking down the beach , Blanking the baby talking on her stories - asking her Gang how they are. She is unbelievable- get off your phone and interact with your child ! Worry about how she is ! 😡
She's defo got some kind of issue that she can't just sit in the house with the baby. She has to be out convincing herself she's achieving loads and living her best life. Even when she's in the house she gets Mez round so she can do the cleaning.
Shes not right !
No wonder Oluv is delighted every night when Delo walks through the door from work.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Is that even a Starbucks cup though 🧐 why does she lie about literally everything
View attachment 612507
Who the duck leaves their house with a 10 month old and doesn't give them breakfast beforehand? She's making out this was an impromptu visit to Starbucks, so was she just waiting until her tea tonight to feed her? This girl has got her priorities so messed up!! I can't today with her. The smelly little toad.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
She’s a bleeping melt. Thought Delo had her out doing jobs? Now she’s at the Marine Lake filtering her kid? And complaining because she’s taken the bobbles out of her hair so she doesn’t look gram worthy at baby ballet? Tit.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
She’s a bleeping melt. Thought Delo had her out doing jobs? Now she’s at the Marine Lake filtering her kid? And complaining because she’s taken the bobbles out of her hair so she doesn’t look gram worthy at baby ballet? Tit.
Isn't she just the worst.
I noticed that fuming about the bobbles. Poor child feel so sorry for her.
Truff was only happy when she mentioned her birthday. Eyes lit up at the thought of celebrating herself and getting on the ale.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Shes not by the sea though is she, its a river! Pedantic I know but then realise SEA has only 3 letters so its easier for her to spell. RIVER for future reference Kate is spelt as above ⬆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Feel a bit sorry for her, she deffo has some mental issues. She can’t be alone or at home by herself. If she hasn’t already I hope she speaks to her Gp. Maybe bite the bullet and reorganise your house Kate, you might be able to breathe a bit if you actually have somewhere to sit and Olive deserves a room where she can safely roam and play.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Feel a bit sorry for her, she deffo has some mental issues. She can’t be alone or at home by herself. If she hasn’t already I hope she speaks to her Gp. Maybe bite the bullet and reorganise your house Kate, you might be able to breathe a bit if you actually have somewhere to sit and Olive deserves a room where she can safely roam and play.
Somewhere like an actual living room for living in.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t know what the weather is like up by Truff towers but it’s 21 degrees where I am - why is Olive in a bleeping puffer jacket?

She’s incapable of dressing that child appropriately for the weather.

Reactions: 18
She's walking down the beach , Blanking the baby talking on her stories - asking her Gang how they are. She is unbelievable- get off your phone and interact with your child ! Worry about how she is ! 😡
She's defo got some kind of issue that she can't just sit in the house with the baby. She has to be out convincing herself she's achieving loads and living her best life. Even when she's in the house she gets Mez round so she can do the cleaning.
Shes not right !
No wonder Oluv is delighted every night when Delo walks through the door from work.
Can see her doing a Scousebird in a couple of years: Leave Delo and let him be Proppets primary carer so she can dedicate her life to the gram.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I don’t know what the weather is like up by Truff towers but it’s 21 degrees where I am - why is Olive in a bleeping puffer jacket?

She’s incapable of dressing that child appropriately for the weather.
A bleeping puffer jacket in June 🤦🏻‍♀️ Remember that time she had the poor wee soul in a coat and jeans when it was roasting? She hasn’t got a clue.

• Sad
*spots her terrible lip tattoo in the camera
*tries to cover it with her finger

I see ya Kate ya don't have me fooled 😂
Also, she is in her hole in a calorie deficit, 4k a day does not burn off the amount of fatty shite she's been shoveling into herself.
Bet she can't even say deficit🤣🤣 I mean come on...LE PRAWN🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.