Katie Hayes #81 Planning for poppet's beay. Got to bum, beg & collab coz Momma won’t pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dying for a coffee.... doesn’t she drink decaf? If she had a brain she’d be dangerous

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Truff we all know you read here...

Stop letting your daughter play with that bleeping freestanding mirror before it falls on her 😡

View attachment 612359
Omg. I, a grown adult, knocked myself unconscious once when a free standing mirror fell on me when I was sat straightening my hair. Out cold, unconscious (only a few seconds, I assume anyway, I was alone, could have been hours!). I dread to think what would happen to a baby.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Needs a translator because her written content is not readable.

Is she hinting at a pregnancy I wonder or is it just a food coma she waken up from.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m sorry but for fucks sake, what the duck is this about? Copying the name is one thing but wishing that your kid looks like another baby is just weird. You should be hoping that they arrive healthy and are happy. It’s proper wound me up this.
View attachment 612059
Weird cunts

Stop letting your daughter play with that bleeping freestanding mirror before it falls on her 😡

View attachment 612359
Made me nervous seeing her pulling at the side of it. Freestanding too isn’t it?!

Reactions: 18

Is she hinting at a pregnancy I wonder or is it just a food coma she waken up from.
If it’s pregnancy I called it from her celebratory shag after HB debut!!! 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28

View attachment 612359
I came to say this. My friends son had a horrible injury when a mirror fell on him. He was 16 months old. It was dreadful but could have been much worse. Kate is a disgrace.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Truff 100% would get pregnant to avoid having to stop editing her photos. I wouldn't say that about any other human being on the planet. I honestly think that's how committed she is to the lie.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
As if she’s claiming she’s stayed in her calorie deficit 😂😂😂😂😂 duck off head, you’ve eaten out nearly every night this week and haven’t done any exercise even though you never miss a day’s running. Calorie deficit. Get to duck 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
As if she’s claiming she’s stayed in her calorie deficit 😂😂😂😂😂 duck off head, you’ve eaten out nearly every night this week and haven’t done any exercise even though you never miss a day’s running. Calorie deficit. Get to duck 😂😂
She deffo hasn't been running/walking this morning as she wasn't all red, sweaty and puffy, well not like when she has been out pounding the pavement.

Reactions: 13

She has the coil in TROLL (she said so in a live last week)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.