Katie Hayes #81 Planning for poppet's beay. Got to bum, beg & collab coz Momma won’t pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Truff you've eaten out most nights this week and we've seen how much food you ordered (enough to feed a family of 10 and that's only because it was a freebie 🐷)
so no wonder you feel meh and sluggish all that rich food

And the only reason you've stayed in a calorie deficit is because you've upped your calories to 10,000 a day 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 26
😲 that lip tattoo is bleeping woeful but it’s all her own doing 🤣
She said she wanted it doing so that she didn’t have to use lip liner again but I’ve since seen her use lip liner which of course she has to do now to cover the wonky tattoo.
to be fair to the girl who did it, Kate went out of her way to do everything you’re NOT supposed to do after having that treatment done. She made a mockery of the girls time and work.
I haven’t seen her go back for a top up?

• Wow
Reactions: 29
All you TROLLS clearly don't understand what a calorie deficit is. You take your weight in lbs eg 170lbs and you decide the weight you want to be eg 130lbs and you deduct the difference from what you usually consume. So if you normally eat 3500 cals a day and you want to lose 40lbs you can only eat 3460.

No wonder you are all fat and on UC if you don't know simple science.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Do people really believe her when she says she is in a calorie deficit? Like, how? She's eaten out 3 times and has had wine with her meals. My fiends calorie count to a better degree than me and even they put a lb on some weeks when they've stuck to their calories. There is no way she is in a calorie deficit. no way

Reactions: 22
That mirror was definitely moving in the video. Why does she never tell Olive no? She’s going to be a nightmare when she’s bigger if she’s never given boundaries

Reactions: 20
How can she ‘need a coffee’ when she drinks bleeping decaf 😂 she’s seriously a thick bleep isn’t she.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
How can she ‘need a coffee’ when she drinks bleeping decaf 😂 she’s seriously a thick bleep isn’t she.
I see she never got gifted the all singing all dancing coffee machine she was begging for a few months ago 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She said she wanted it doing so that she didn’t have to use lip liner again but I’ve since seen her use lip liner which of course she has to do now to cover the wonky tattoo.
to be fair to the girl who did it, Kate went out of her way to do everything you’re NOT supposed to do after having that treatment done. She made a mockery of the girls time and work.
I haven’t seen her go back for a top up?
Oh I know it’s her own fault tho isn’t it, she was scrubbing it and putting shite over her lips when you’re advised not to and also smothered it in red lippy 🤦🏻‍♀️ But that’s button moon face all over isn’t it it’s her way or the high way the soft bleep. I’d be furious if I was that girl and refuse to do a top up along with any other stuff she wants to try an bum. She’s just a clean woman isn’t she, well when I say clean she’s abit cleaner than a woman you see begging or is she tho 🤷🏻‍♀️ xx

I see she never got gifted the all singing all dancing coffee machine she was begging for a few months ago 🤦‍♀️
That’s why she’s mentioning it in hope some soft bleep gifts her one 🙄 she’s just swamp scum isn’t she xx

I feel like she’s doing this just to wind us up at this point 🥴 calorie deficit my (actually 49lb lighter than 5 Jan) ass.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
So because she feels a bit MEH shes dragged the baby down the beach at 10am in the morning. It's blowing a bleeping gale and she's got her eating porridge in her pram outside. Then she's getting dragged a baby class.
NO WORDS other than what a selfish fucker.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
Oh my god that repost she’s just put up, whyyyyyyy do girls do that to their lips??? 😭

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Truff 100% would get pregnant to avoid having to stop editing her photos. I wouldn't say that about any other human being on the planet. I honestly think that's how committed she is to the lie.
Look at the Lauren goodger thread, pregnant and can’t accept her body changing so photoshops everything , pathetic and sad !!!
Khm would do the same, their cut from the same vapid cloth !!!!

• Heart
So because she feels a bit MEH shes dragged the baby down the beach at 10am in the morning. It's blowing a bleeping gale and she's got her eating porridge in her pram outside. Then she's getting dragged a baby class.
NO WORDS other than what a selfish fucker.
Is that even a Starbucks cup though 🧐 why does she lie about literally everything
190A3582-EAC3-4828-A33A-03C9852BA7D2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.