Katie Hayes #81 Planning for poppet's beay. Got to bum, beg & collab coz Momma won’t pay

Status
Thread locked. We lock threads when they have 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Shazblag

It is the sea to be fair, the Irish Sea.
The Wirral is surrounded by the Mersey which goes into the Irish Sea, or vice versa, I’m shit at Geography 🤣
Yes thats a mistake made quite a lot but
West Kirby is fronted by the River Dee. Birkenhead by the River Mersey.

Pedantic like I said.

Attachments

LadyGreen

Truff it is not fukin ok to keep filtering your child like this!! Look at the fukin colour of her skin and hair. This is so bloody wrong 😞😞😞😞
Kate seems embarrassed of Olive. I have never and will never put filters over my babies faces…unless they’re the funny ones like making u have massive beards🤣🥸👍hilarious! What an embarrassing person truff is. Always chatting shit, eating shit, looking shit and her advice and spelling it’s shockingly shit! Kate=Shite. Ha quick maths🤪

She's walking down the beach , Blanking the baby talking on her stories - asking her Gang how they are. She is unbelievable- get off your phone and interact with your child ! Worry about how she is ! 😡
She's defo got some kind of issue that she can't just sit in the house with the baby. She has to be out convincing herself she's achieving loads and living her best life. Even when she's in the house she gets Mez round so she can do the cleaning.
Shes not right !
No wonder Oluv is delighted every night when Delo walks through the door from work.
If she’s prego then I’m calling child line!🤬🤬🤣🤣

Hereforthegossss

Chatty Member
Ay just thought.... I've clicked why Delo's had her out of her pit at the crack of dawn.

He's sent her down to Card Factory to buy her own birthday card off him & go the florist for the flowers and then for the ballooon arch and all the rest of the tat for her own Bday. All ready for this weekends Instagram performance- Oh my gosh I'm so shocked latex 🎈 and confetti filled look what Matt has done shit fest.
AE79FB42-89D3-4DEE-8077-975A17CFC9BC.jpeg

Status
Thread locked. We lock threads when they have 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker to use tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks