Katie Hayes #81 Planning for poppet's beay. Got to bum, beg & collab coz Momma won’t pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No Kate, I don’t watch videos of my kids when they’re asleep. One because I try and spend most of my time with them without shoving a camera in their face, and two, I’ve got a bleeping living room with a massive telly and Netflix to watch, instead of having to go to bed at 7 and watch my phone because my lounge area is the same size as Gordon the Gopher’s broom cupboard.

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Hey mr southern fairy! Did I read once that mrs fairy was having her own bespoke? Is everything well? X
Yes our bespoke is due next month, she’s good, baby was on the big side on early scans so we’re lucky enough to get growth scans every couple weeks to check on her now and make sure she doesn’t have to make an early appearance. One more midwife appt to go through birth plan and time to get the bag packed with our fave scented candles, white silk pyjamas and a toothbrush to brush the bespokes, lush curly highlighted hair.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Don’t leave us hanging! Did he bring his KHM brushes with him on the date??
Well he didn't look like his pictures so he's like KHM 🤣
He was quiet, complete opposite to me!

But he did the classic went to the toilets came back his phone rang and apparently he had to go, so I said you couldn't of made that more bleeping obvious you've got someone to ring with an excuse to go, so I said fine let's go, I went to the toilet came back and the c*** had gone 🤦🏻‍♀️
So I did a shot of sambucca and fucked off home messaged him saying no wonder your a single c*** and blocked him on everything

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
😳😳 I’ve got no words
So I’m still kinda new to KHM... who are these people? 🙏🏻

But he did the classic went to the toilets came back his phone rang and apparently he had to go, so I said you couldn't of made that more bleeping obvious you've got someone to ring with an excuse to go, so I said fine let's go, I went to the toilet came back and the c*** had gone 🤦🏻‍♀️
So I did a shot of sambucca and fucked off home messaged him saying no wonder your a single c*** and blocked him on everything
What a pussy!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Also sorry what does it mean when I’ve done exercising on it and they give me 900 more calories 🤦🏼‍♀️ Sorry for all the questions 😂
If you’re trying to lose weight don’t eat back your calories burnt during exercise otherwise you’ll stay at maintenance and just maintain the weight you are now.
If you’re exercising for fitness I’d eat most back, just not in truffle oil! 😂

Reactions: 17
I’m sorry but for fucks sake, what the duck is this about? Copying the name is one thing but wishing that your kid looks like another baby is just weird. You should be hoping that they arrive healthy and are happy. It’s proper wound me up this.
1AB6BA3D-CC69-4006-960B-1C073C60CB67.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
I’m sorry but for fucks sake, what the duck is this about? Copying the name is one thing but wishing that your kid looks like another baby is just weird. You should be hoping that they arrive healthy and are happy. It’s proper wound me up this.
View attachment 612059
What the actual duck is wrong with some people, imagine wanting your baby to look like a baby who’s pimped out for free tit 😡 xx

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Any other mums sit and watch videos of their babies whilst their asleep..... NOOO Truff when my little bespoke is a kip I come on Tattle to have a scream 😂😂
Do I duck the horror took nearly two hours to go down tonight and I think I told Big Bear to duck off 37 times before he got the hint I’m still not going to do CIO with her! I’m sitting down with my first HOT cup of tea of the day and stuffing my fat bleeping face with junk food 👍🏼 Truff just says all this shite to try and be relatable.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I laughed too much at her sharing a story of someone talking about washing their brushes…. Kate won’t even know what that means!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Any other mums sit and watch videos of their babies whilst their asleep..... NOOO Truff when my little bespoke is a kip I come on Tattle to have a scream 😂😂
🤣🤣🤣🤣 innit

View attachment 612059
Omg where’s this comment 🤢

Reactions: 8
Guyyyssss just had theeeee worst bumble date and the guys made me feel tit 😫 safe to say he was called a c*** and blocked straight away
can always rely on truff and her wiki to give me a laugh tho
Why did he make you feel tit? 😩

Oh just seen this. tit man. What a twit face. Goodriddance to him!

• Heart
Reactions: 10

What an hole! I wasn’t laughing at what happened you, I’m laughing at you saying “no wonder you’re a single bleep😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
No Kate, I don’t watch videos of my kids when they’re asleep. One because I try and spend most of my time with them without shoving a camera in their face, and two, I’ve got a bleeping living room with a massive telly and Netflix to watch, instead of having to go to bed at 7 and watch my phone because my lounge area is the same size as Gordon the Gopher’s broom cupboard.
Howling how she called her living room the "snug" the other day 😂
Imagine the heat in that room combined with truffs sweaty bra smell 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.