Katie Hayes #81 Planning for poppet's beay. Got to bum, beg & collab coz Momma won’t pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No Kate, I don’t watch videos of my kids when they’re asleep. One because I try and spend most of my time with them without shoving a camera in their face, and two, I’ve got a bleeping living room with a massive telly and Netflix to watch, instead of having to go to bed at 7 and watch my phone because my lounge area is the same size as Gordon the Gopher’s broom cupboard.
Same, I count the hours down for them to sliver into bed so I can pour myself an angle, tell the hubby to duck off whilst I sit on tattle 👁👁👁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Guyyyssss just had theeeee worst bumble date and the guys made me feel tit 😫 safe to say he was called a c*** and blocked straight away
can always rely on truff and her wiki to give me a laugh tho
Block and move on sweetheart. Do NOT let him make you feel tit. He’s not worth anymore of your time. You are amazing! On to the next! xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 23
feel like i’ve finally made it in the world, gone from new member to member🥳
I said on a previous post the day this happened for me only a few weeks back I was sooooo proud of myself 😁😁😁 congratulations

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yes our bespoke is due next month, she’s good, baby was on the big side on early scans so we’re lucky enough to get growth scans every couple weeks to check on her now and make sure she doesn’t have to make an early appearance. One more midwife appt to go through birth plan and time to get the bag packed with our fave scented candles, white silk pyjamas and a toothbrush to brush the bespokes, lush curly highlighted hair.
Glad to see you have the candles. Make sure you take all the wonky pictures as well for us!
Seriously though, happy to hear all is good! Keep us updated, we have our own ‘bespoke fairy’ ❤❤❤ X

Reactions: 18
You know they don't.

I always wonder how it works when it's time for the bill, like do they have a voucher or do they actually have to say out loud that they are a special important influencer and don't have to pay? How does the waiter know they don't have to pay? I die of shame when I have one of those 40% off vouchers for the bloody Beefeater* that I have to awkwardly present to them before they do the bill.

*Yes I go to the beefeater, I have kids and they love it, not all kids eat prawn, garlic and chia omelettes.
Does she tip I wonder? 🤔🤔🤔🤔

What words can she actually spell?? 🤯
What the actual duck like??? She can't even put a sentence together...my god if she ever came to Ireland for an appearance I would need to be locked up before I got locked up telling her a few home truths...🤪🤪🤨🤨🤨

View attachment 611780Birthday naiis? What? I am shocked though, that we have birthday naiis and not mom birthday naiis 🥴🙄😄
Turning into Hinch now with the colours 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Same, I count the hours down for them to sliver into bed so I can pour myself an angle, tell the hubby to duck off whilst I sit on tattle 👁👁👁
Hahaha I'm an ignorant fucker to my bespoke spouse. Just sit blanking him laughing me head off at this 😂😂give him the death stare if he interrupts my 'ME TIME 😂😂 & tell him to get back to his what's app group with the lads.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Use my fitness pal or nutracheck - nutracheck is better but I think it’s £3.99 a month or something. 1200 would be a massive deficit and it’s the lowest amount of calories anyone should consume to lose weight at a healthy rate. Without knowing your personal stats it’s hard to say which is right.
I’ve just started using nutracheck and i much prefer it to myfitnesspal- I’d even spring for the monthly fee even though it galls me to pay. I feel like it’s more user friendly

back on topic
Best get on gov website and ask when we’ll be getting our vacation? When they ask me 'where have you got that diluted idea from!!??' I’ll say 'Katie Hayes told 180k followers that she was gifted her holiday from the government'🤪🤣🤣imagine!!🤣🤣
yeah but Kate and chez did get a ‘vacation’ and more from the govt.... all those COVID grants etc.... they’ve benefitted more than most and still whinge

Reactions: 13
Jesus wept. Just reading the comments on Truffs montage of Olive. Granted she’s adorable, anyone can see that, but the comments have knocked me sick.
What ever happened to just wanting your precious little baby coming out healthy and alive? Who the duck would actually say ‘I hope my baby looks like her’. What if they don’t? What if he/she has a birth mark? Or cleft palate? You gonna send them back for a refund? Never have I seen anything more horrifying then that. Demi you pure scab, never ever reproduce you piece of tit.

And Truff, no love. I was jumping for joy when my dreamy greyhound finally shut her bloomin eyes. Don’t need to watch videos when I’m actually present with her during the day. Ye wee donkey knob

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Heeyyyy Guyysss all quiet on truff towers this morning, we haven't been treated to our early morning motivational speech from Jane bolt telling us to get up and get out there, how are we supposed to get up and out without our Jane's motivation 🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Heeyyyy Guyysss all quiet on truff towers this morning, we haven't been treated to our early morning motivational speech from Jane bolt telling us to get up and get out there, how are we supposed to get up and out without our Jane's motivation 🥴🥴🥴
I'm going to be late for work. I need her to tell me to stop scrolling through my phone! 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Kate logic - complaining about running late because the child is making a mess whilst simultaneously ‘fliming’ the child making the mess and posting it to Instagram rather than telling the child no, and moving her away...

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why has she got to be out of the house in 11 minutes? This poor child bloody enjoy your chilled days before you’ve got the school run everyday! I miss the days where it was just me and my first born and we didn’t need to rush anywhere now it’s just chaos 😫😅

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Truff we all know you read here...

Stop letting your daughter play with that bleeping freestanding mirror before it falls on her 😡

Screenshot_2021-06-11-07-53-10-39~2.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
Where does an unemployed mother of a 10 month old need to be before 8.00 am on a Friday morning?

She has no place of work to get to, no school run, no nursery run. Baffled here!

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Omg that baby in front of that mirror!

Where does an unemployed mother of a 10 month old need to be before 8.00 am on a Friday morning?

She has no place of work to get to, no school run, no nursery run. Baffled here!
IDOL! Troll!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She might be getting them long lushish locks cut off in a to a bob. when I say long I mean her split ends 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.