Katie Hayes #81 Planning for poppet's beay. Got to bum, beg & collab coz Momma won’t pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They could have done something fantastic if they'd of used their brains.

They should have contacted the Royal , Alder Hey , Heart & Chest, Broadgreen and Arrowe Park Hospitals - let them select some of their deserving NHS staff who have worked all through the pandemic invited them and their families for free food, publicised it heavily with Liverpool Echo ,Granada Reports Radio City etc this would have got them more positive PR and media than inviting people like Truff who broke lockdown rules and flew off to Dubai mid Covid ever could.

But no same old go to marketing ploy. Invite a load of divvys get them to feature it on Instagram and hope the sheep coming running.
So no I won't be going there and spending my money with them.
That’s totally fair point too.

Reactions: 10
[QUOTE="Hereforthegossss, post: 5212023, member: 83057"

Said it before but she is TOXIC to any new mums watching her insta. Making out she's a know it all momma exspect , meals all prepped on top of everything but in reality she's just carting the kid everywhere with her so it doesn't interfere with her Eating Out , going on the ale, all her many beauty appointments and of course insta life.

The Proppet works around Truff's lifestyle not the other way around like it should be around the baby's needs.
[/QUOTE]

This 👏🏻

I had my bespoke greyhound 7 months ago and really struggled afterwards. I thought I was shite at being mum cos I wasn’t doing as much as Truff, or other folk on insta. I felt like I was failing when in reality, I was a new mum feeling all of the emotions you’re meant to feel. Truff bubbling on about her bespoke labour/elective C section as if it was just a tiny procedure and then going off raving 9 days after… well it’s bleeping dangerous. I hate to imagine how many other vulnerable new mums have felt like I did because of someone’s constant need to look perfect and have THE best life evs.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Its probably already been said - so apologies - I'm catching up. Isn't the term 'meal prep' used for making multiple meal/batch cooking and freezing? Not preparing 1 meal early in the day for later that evening?
What could make her so busy that from say 5:30 she cant start the tea, or give Profit her tea then, and they eat later? Maybe one bath the baby and the other cook? Or 'shocker' Diddy DIY make the tea? She must be the professional victim off Insta as well, 'having to do everything' in the house!!!

Shes a whopper isnt she
Isn’t she a massive whopper it’s to stay relevant isn’t it 😂 my day starts at 5am like
Literally chocker all day and I still manage to cook us all a meal from scratch and fresh 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Girls dead quick totally off subject but I think I’ve been doing calorie deficit wrong 🙊 my calorie counter says one number and my weight says another can someone explain what I should be doing 🤣🤣🤣 please xx sorry
I use an app called nutricheck. Its good cos it tells you what defecit you need to be in and is easier to track food..not free tho. Or ruled.me website for macros xx

Reactions: 6
I use an app called nutricheck. Its good cos it tells you what defecit you need to be in and is easier to track food..not free tho. Or ruled.me website for macros xx
That’s what I’m using I’m just confused but I think I’ve been doing it right on my nutri apart from being a fat bleep and not putting everything in as I binge eat when I get stressed 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
[QUOTE="Hereforthegossss, post: 5212023, member: 83057"

Said it before but she is TOXIC to any new mums watching her insta. Making out she's a know it all momma exspect , meals all prepped on top of everything but in reality she's just carting the kid everywhere with her so it doesn't interfere with her Eating Out , going on the ale, all her many beauty appointments and of course insta life.

The Proppet works around Truff's lifestyle not the other way around like it should be around the baby's needs.
This 👏🏻

I had my bespoke greyhound 7 months ago and really struggled afterwards. I thought I was shite at being mum cos I wasn’t doing as much as Truff, or other folk on insta. I felt like I was failing when in reality, I was a new mum feeling all of the emotions you’re meant to feel. Truff bubbling on about her bespoke labour/elective C section as if it was just a tiny procedure and then going off raving 9 days after… well it’s bleeping dangerous. I hate to imagine how many other vulnerable new mums have felt like I did because of someone’s constant need to look perfect and have THE best life evs.
[/QUOTE]
You know what’s even more worrying is that the kids nutritionalist who worked wirh Joe Wicks, Charlotte Sterling - Reed (of SR Nutrition, author of a great baby weaning book) gave her a repost recently and has been commenting on some post. Opening up her reach to more parents 🙄 Disappointing to say the least!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Also sorry what does it mean when I’ve done exercising on it and they give me 900 more calories 🤦🏼‍♀️ Sorry for all the questions 😂

Reactions: 5
E0FCB67E-236D-43D0-B76C-255DF1BDBAD9.jpeg
Birthday naiis? What? I am shocked though, that we have birthday naiis and not mom birthday naiis 🥴🙄😄

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Also sorry what does it mean when I’ve done exercising on it and they give me 900 more calories 🤦🏼‍♀️ Sorry for all the questions 😂
It means you’ve created a bigger deficit by burning calories through exercise. You need to be honest with your exercise amount when setting up your stats as your exercise should also be counted into your calorie allowance.

Reactions: 9
Exactly this! It breaks my heart when I see well meaning restaurants give freebies to the likes of Truff. They don't know the system, they just see bigger brands doing it and think they'll get similar results. I don't believe that restaurant will get any return on investment for that meal.
No not at all, I may be naive but surely social media + new restaurant is enough ‘buzz’ anyway?! Half of Liverpool and the wirral would have been doing to that new place anyway. Now I don’t want to go because why should I use my 20k a year wage that I’ve shed blood sweat and tears over when people on quadruple the income get it for free?!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Best get on gov website and ask when we’ll be getting our vacation? When they ask me 'where have you got that diluted idea from!!??' I’ll say 'Katie Hayes told 180k followers that she was gifted her holiday from the government'🤪🤣🤣imagine!!🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That’s what I’m using I’m just confused but I think I’ve been doing it right on my nutri apart from being a fat bleep and not putting everything in as I binge eat when I get stressed 🤣
Same. Im really good all day at work but once im home i cant stop myself. Alllll the tiger hread and even had my spoon in the nutella last night. S'arite tho cos im doing my daily 10k before 5am in the morning. Truff inspired me. (that is also a massive joke)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
@Thekinsley
Girl don't ever let that bleeping idiot make you doubt yourself as a Mother.
She can't be honest or tell the truth about anything to do with her kid or parenting. She drops in about having tit under her fingernails every now and then to sound relatable. It's a bleeping tit show her life , she's on over time trying to make out she's 'winning' at everything soooo busy and successful YAWNNN.

Loads of us are Mums on here - Getting ya kid clean ,fed , happy in the house playing with their toys, loved and safe and then same for ourselves clean , fed and some tattle time for a laugh to keep us sane - we're doing great 👌🏽👌🏽

She never appears genuine or maternal in her interactions with the kid to me. She's more interested in having a phone shoved in the baby's face for insta footage of Proppet.
Only see genuine moments with Delo or Mez- that's just my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
@Thekinsley
Girl don't ever let that bleeping idiot make you doubt yourself as a Mother.
She can't be honest or tell the truth about anything to do with her kid or parenting. She drops in about having tit under her fingernails every now and then to sound relatable. It's a bleeping tit show her life , she's on over time trying to make out she's 'winning' at everything soooo busy and successful YAWNNN.

Loads of us are Mums on here - Getting ya kid clean ,fed , happy in the house playing with their toys, loved and safe and then same for ourselves clean , fed and some tattle time for a laugh to keep us sane - we're doing great 👌🏽👌🏽

She never appears genuine or maternal in her interactions with the kid to me. She's more interested in having a phone shoved in the baby's face for insta footage of Proppet.
Only see genuine moments with Delo or Mez- that's just my opinion.
No bond at all. All Olive will see is a fruit machine body and an iPhone for a head and not an actual person, how sad for Olive At least she has Mez and Delo🙏🏼

Reactions: 15
Been quiet ladies as needed some head space. Day 4 of 30 day no contact and it’s tough but getting there. Booked myself a weekend away and bought a new car (all my own money truff!). Just hope I can stay strong! 💞

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.