Katie Hayes #81 Planning for poppet's beay. Got to bum, beg & collab coz Momma won’t pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been quite ladies as needed some head space. Day 4 of 30 day no contact and it’s tough but getting there. Booked myself a weekend away and bought a new car (all my own money truff!). Just hope I can stay strong! 💞
You can do this girlie 🤞👍

• Heart
Reactions: 15
me and Mrs fairy love these, use a packet of ready cooked rice or noodles with them and they’re great, always add a few bits of veg too, so these are just the flavours for your meal but they’re so good and work out such better value than the meal boxes. Great for stopping you eating the same old tit constantly. The Korean fried rice is unbelievably good.

Hey mr southern fairy! Did I read once that mrs fairy was having her own bespoke? Is everything well? X

Reactions: 10
Can you imagine approaching Kate with a phone in your hand? She would rip your arm off and hit you with the soggy end in case you were about to photo her and Olive. Remember the fruit machine encounter? How she spoke to someone just because they were near her on their phone. Read the wiki.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 29
GPO seem to have gifted everyone, my Instagram has been full of it today from accountants to artists to MUAs really confused, they’ve done 4 days of gifting to influencers surely they could have afforded to gift to front line workers (I don’t mean the likes of myself) and those who have really struggled the last year? I don’t know why this has annoyed me so much sorry.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
This is exactly how it reads to me. They probably booked Portugal when it was first announced and green and now she can’t get her money back which she hates parting with at the best of times.
I’m surprised she’s going to Portugal tbh, she went to Dubai in the middle of a pandemic, why slum it going to Portugal? Also I don’t think anyone’s slated her for it, cos she doesn’t read here

Reactions: 15
@Thekinsley
Girl don't ever let that bleeping idiot make you doubt yourself as a Mother.
She can't be honest or tell the truth about anything to do with her kid or parenting. She drops in about having tit under her fingernails every now and then to sound relatable. It's a bleeping tit show her life , she's on over time trying to make out she's 'winning' at everything soooo busy and successful YAWNNN.

Loads of us are Mums on here - Getting ya kid clean ,fed , happy in the house playing with their toys, loved and safe and then same for ourselves clean , fed and some tattle time for a laugh to keep us sane - we're doing great 👌🏽👌🏽

She never appears genuine or maternal in her interactions with the kid to me. She's more interested in having a phone shoved in the baby's face for insta footage of Proppet.
Only see genuine moments with Delo or Mez- that's just my opinion.
my daughter had her first baby September she's a amazing mummy up to when they lifted stuff no one but me and her dad seen him only because where her bubble . she's so careful with him she's a shocking mum her

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Cos the exercise youve done is burning calories so you get more. Winner winner blended chicken dinner
Thanks doll ❤ Love this site honestly helps me so much your all great 👍🏼

It means you’ve created a bigger deficit by burning calories through exercise. You need to be honest with your exercise amount when setting up your stats as your exercise should also be counted into your calorie allowance.
My watch is connected to my nutri app so gives me more calories a day, don’t worry I don’t tie it to my wheel trims 😂 like Kate does 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Same. Im really good all day at work but once im home i cant stop myself. Alllll the tiger hread and even had my spoon in the nutella last night. S'arite tho cos im doing my daily 10k before 5am in the morning. Truff inspired me. (that is also a massive joke)
Im the same with the Nutella can’t help myself 😂 love it 🤣

Reactions: 6
Can you imagine approaching Kate with a phone in your hand? She would rip your arm off and hit you with the soggy end in case you were about to photo her and Olive. Remember the fruit machine encounter? How she spoke to someone just because they were near her on their phone. Read the wiki.
We would never forget that classic fruit machine moment 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My watch is connected to my nutri app so gives me more calories a day, don’t worry I don’t tie it to my wheel trims 😂 like Kate does 🤣
Attach it to the dogs collar and throw a tennis ball for 30 minutes you’ll be grand to have everything swimming in truffle oil 🤣 when I say honest I mean don’t put you’ve got an office job if you go running 7 days a week without a day off like Truffalo does else it’ll give you a shite allowance. When I used MFP it gave me about 1600 a day but I wasn’t sat on my fat arse on maternity and was working 13 hour shifts 4 days a week. My excuse now is I need extra calories because the bespoke is BF…so I eat about 800 extra in chocolate and crisps 🤣 I wish I was joking

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Omg yes, Nutella. I can’t stop. I even froze a jar once as I couldn’t stop scoffing it. Then I started eating it frozen. I finally binned it and took a long hard look in the mirror!
I bet that was nice frozen, I once made a chocolate orange cheesecake and had to put it in the freezer cos there was no room in the rusty fridge and it was amazing frozen!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
View attachment 611780Birthday naiis? What? I am shocked though, that we have birthday naiis and not mom birthday naiis 🥴🙄😄
they look absolutely shite. As though she’s been playing with play doh and it’s all stuck down her nails. As if OHD will ever have anything colourful tho the little brown bespoke Victorian ghost child

I’m crying off you saying my bespoke greyhound 🤣🤣 @Thekinsley

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Guyyyssss just had theeeee worst bumble date and the guys made me feel tit 😫 safe to say he was called a c*** and blocked straight away
can always rely on truff and her wiki to give me a laugh tho

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Been quiet ladies as needed some head space. Day 4 of 30 day no contact and it’s tough but getting there. Booked myself a weekend away and bought a new car (all my own money truff!). Just hope I can stay strong! 💞
You will girl don’t let him win and plus we’re all here for you 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Guyyyssss just had theeeee worst bumble date and the guys made me feel tit 😫 safe to say he was called a c*** and blocked straight away
Don’t leave us hanging! Did he bring his KHM brushes with him on the date??

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Any other mums sit and watch videos of their babies whilst their asleep..... NOOO Truff when my little bespoke is a kip I come on Tattle to have a scream 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Oh duck sake hope you’re ok Binks xx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.