Katie Hayes #81 Planning for poppet's beay. Got to bum, beg & collab coz Momma won’t pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I moved outside of the city a few years ago and don't go into Edinburgh a lot anymore aside from visiting family. I'm literally away to Edinburgh zoo today and meeting friends for lunch in Edinburgh tomorrow. Why does it have to be this weekend Truff is here 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Her right leg looks like its been pasted on 🤣

My gammon wouldn't be able to look at me if I went out with clothes that creased, I actually think he would refuse 🤣

If only she would have used that crease release for her clothes instead of her floors.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ahhh I can’t believe I’ve got to go to work today! I want to sit and watch this fool make an absolute tit show of herself in the capital 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 Take plenty of screenshots and screen recordings my trollllz 😈

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why is Olive in the car seat? It says on the website that children shouldn’t be in it for prolonged periods… so why wouldn’t she just use the buggy instead? I don’t get why she has to always use the car seat?
So they can get in black cabs trolls

Reactions: 11
Awwww look at me Guyzzzz pretending to gaze over my sunglasses to check on my baby whilst I have a photo shoot in a freezing cold train station at 6am.
Look at the bleeping STATE of her , these beige sports outfits are a bleeping SHOW.

Poor Oluv - a weekend spent in a car seat & restaurant highchairs whilst Momma poses and bevies. 🤢 But she LOVES it tho Oluv has the best time. View attachment 614089
It's the legs for me, she looks like she has been super imposed onto the platform. twit hooks

That picture is so edited she looks like shes super imposed herself in
I hadn't seen this before I said the same. It's baffling how she thinks this is ok

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So they can get in black cabs trolls
Since learning to drive (too many moons ago to put on here) I haven’t had to use a black cab but when I did there was always a knack to getting the buggy and all the shopping and extra kids in, maybe its not done anymore or against the law. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
She can duck off we don’t want her in Edinburgh 😷 will actually piss myself if I see her strutting around in her PE kit thinking she’s a fashion icon 😂

I’m gutted she’s coming here!! duck off back to England ya Truffalo - Edinburgh doesn’t want you!!?

Also hello fellow Edinburgh troll!

Ps bet she’s going to:

Rose St Garden
The Ivy
The Dome
Chaophraya Rooftop

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m gutted she’s coming here!! duck off back to England ya Truffalo - Edinburgh doesn’t want you!!?

Ps bet she’s going to:

Rose St Garden
The Ivy
The Dome
Chaophraya Rooftop
Ugh. I hope the dome doesn’t let her in. I love that place

Reactions: 12

Ps bet she’s going to:

Rose St Garden
The Ivy
The Dome
Chaophraya Rooftop
Is she allowed to take the baby her?

Reactions: 7
Do delo’s parents ever get a look in? She posts every hour of her day so it’s obvious that they never seem to see or have Olive? I think they had her last weekend but aside from that I don’t recall any other time she’s posted about them? My mum would be heartbroken if she didn’t see much of my brothers kids. Is Olive their first grandchild?

Has no one gifted her a buggy yet?

If she goes to Rose St Garden she’ll deffo be getting one of them Martin Compston drinks and tagging him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
Here’s a Scottish word that sums her up in this pic - GLAIKIT!!!! It describes, and I quote “a stupid, foolish and thoughtless person”
Her leg literally looks superimposed onto that picture 😂

Awwww look at me Guyzzzz pretending to gaze over my sunglasses to check on my baby whilst I have a photo shoot in a freezing cold train station at 6am.
Look at the bleeping STATE of her , these beige sports outfits are a bleeping SHOW.

Poor Oluv - a weekend spent in a car seat & restaurant highchairs whilst Momma poses and bevies. 🤢 But she LOVES it tho Oluv has the best time. View attachment 614089
I think she has actually cut that leg from a diff photo and pasted it onto all of them 😳😳😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

Ps bet she’s going to:

Rose St Garden
The Ivy
The Dome
Chaophraya Rooftop
Please let and my bespoke come up at Christmas time if your markets on 🤞
I promise I won't go stomping around the streets like a fruit machine 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why do influencers get people to take photos of them looking away / down at the floor?? Can someone explain please?
I am going to say something really embarrassing here, I hate my face I am ugly and unphotogenic so in 2019 when my sister got married I googled how to look nice in photosgraphs due to panicking I would ruin her pictures, anyway this was one of the tips given for ‘unphotogenic people’ there was plenty more, I didn’t use any because can you imagine if I was looking at the floor or over my shoulder on all the wedding pictures 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I’m just catching up with today’s antics and thought I’d share this gem with you all. So I’m at the total opposite end of the country to our truff and probably quite a few trolls but my husband had to tell me to stop laughing so much, this is really what I imagine truff doing…..

so we’re down on the bespoke beachfront with our bespoke baby having a bespoke coffee, when a car pulls up, a woman gets out in full running kit, face of makeup and hair perfectly put into a messy pony, air pods in and phone in hand walks straight past us, goes down to the water, starts filming herself running, but of the water, back to her….
walks back up past us and into her car where she most of uploaded straight to insta.
I can’t believe people actually do this 🤣😅😅

still can’t get over oliff lashed in that fuxking car seat while this pair of tits cart her round whilst making a show all for the gram!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.