Katie Hayes #81 Planning for poppet's beay. Got to bum, beg & collab coz Momma won’t pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seeing a billboard advert this morning, finally clicked who Delo really reminds me of. Michael Owen. Boring, short, not as fit as he thinks he is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Here’s a Scottish word that sums her up in this pic - GLAIKIT!!!! It describes, and I quote “a stupid, foolish and thoughtless person”
Her legs look photoshopped on to the pic 😂

Aww glad to hear it mate. I know she’s a boring fucker isn’t she. “Staring at a wall in a train station” 😂😂😂
I hope she charges into it thinking it’s platform 9 3/4.

Aww glad to hear it mate. I know she’s a boring fucker isn’t she. “Staring at a wall in a train station” 😂😂😂
I hope she charges into it thinking it’s platform 9 3/4.
Look at her legs! Why does she look like she’s in front of a green screen. They do not look real!
Beat me to it 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t understand why these pair of brain dead idiots think it’s acceptable to take a baby out on the piss with them?!
I don’t think they have got any childcare available to them, that’s got to be the reason. Kates mum and dad are getting on and I don’t think Kate has a close relationship with Delos family?

Reactions: 22
Seen this advert on fb for personalised Father’s Day cards. It’s Kate without the editing and delo pre hair transplant 😂
7CA5CD94-67C6-4868-9016-53AADA461C51.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 61
I’m gutted she’s coming here!! duck off back to England ya Truffalo - Edinburgh doesn’t want you!!?

Also hello fellow Edinburgh troll!

Ps bet she’s going to:

Rose St Garden
The Ivy
The Dome
Chaophraya Rooftop
Oh you forgot tattu and tiger lily 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Do delo’s parents ever get a look in? She posts every hour of her day so it’s obvious that they never seem to see or have Olive? I think they had her last weekend but aside from that I don’t recall any other time she’s posted about them? My mum would be heartbroken if she didn’t see much of my brothers kids. Is Olive their first grandchild?
I think Truff is under strict instructions from them to never post about them or put pictures or videos of them on her social media. I don’t know them personally but from what I’ve heard they’re your average normal family, nice people, and are probably embarrassed to be connected to the shitshow that is KHM. If I was related to her I’d be taking her phone off her before she’d be allowed over my doorstep, would you want your house or details of your life plastered all over her Instagram?

Now I know what everyone thinks of Delo but I’ve got to say I like that he doesn’t mind making a tit of himself to amuse Olive and when he’s messing around with her like in those latest videos I think he’s a sweetie.

Meanwhile Olive thinks her Ma has a phone for a hand and when her daddy is around Kate doesn’t get a look in.

Reactions: 29
Oh she's deffo gonna say Delo organised for the bag piper to perform for their arrival to Edinburgh for her birthday piss up.
Just thinking though I'd love nothing more to pack my kid off to the grandparents for a weekend away just us but maybe Delo is like noooo I want to take her, SO he isn't stuck with KHM on his own cos he hates her clearly. He's using OHD as a cock block

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I am going to say something really embarrassing here, I hate my face I am ugly and unphotogenic so in 2019 when my sister got married I googled how to look nice in photosgraphs due to panicking I would ruin her pictures, anyway this was one of the tips given for ‘unphotogenic people’ there was plenty more, I didn’t use any because can you imagine if I was looking at the floor or over my shoulder on all the wedding pictures 😂
Ah this has broke my heart. No one should ever have to google how to look nice in photos. Your beautiful no matter what and don’t let anyone tell you otherwise ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Oh she's deffo gonna say Delo organised for the bag piper to perform for their arrival to Edinburgh for her birthday piss up.
Just thinking though I'd love nothing more to pack my kid off to the grandparents for a weekend away just us but maybe Delo is like noooo I want to take her, SO he isn't stuck with KHM on his own cos he hates her clearly. He's using OHD as a cock block
My thoughts exactly, remember when they were out last week and she posted that Matt wanted to go and pick Olive up on their way home 😂 that’s why!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Am I missing something? Her birthday is next Friday and she’s away this weekend for her birthday. Which is next week. So can we take it that she’ll be having some sort of illegal gathering or maybe a massive piss up out on the lash. I really hope we get front row seats if it’s an out out jobby 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Is this just Scotland or everywhere but I thought if you had kids with specially babies they dont serve both parents over 1 or 2 drinks? Have I made this up
I’ve never heard this personally but it deffo makes sense!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.