Katie Hayes #81 Planning for poppet's beay. Got to bum, beg & collab coz Momma won’t pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here’s a Scottish word that sums her up in this pic - GLAIKIT!!!! It describes, and I quote “a stupid, foolish and thoughtless person”
Surely this should be what she looks like drunk on the train on the way back. I bet they are coming back tonight and her giant bag is full of meal prep cold porridge and blended steak

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Surely this should be what she looks like drunk on the train on the way back. I bet they are coming back tonight and her giant bag is full of meal prep cold porridge and blended steak
There’s a term we use in Glasgow that will describe what she is when she’s blotto on the train home- a worst bleep. Pretty self explanatory.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Ha ha you beat me to it Binks. She loves haggis but as usual she ‘canny’ spell it. Also Kate the spelling for cannot in the Scottish dialect is cannae. Canny means smart or sharp witted - something you’re not. Fun fact!
Or it can mean 'nice' if your a Geordie like me!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Awwww look at me Guyzzzz pretending to gaze over my sunglasses to check on my baby whilst I have a photo shoot in a freezing cold train station at 6am.
Look at the bleeping STATE of her , these beige sports outfits are a bleeping SHOW.

Poor Oluv - a weekend spent in a car seat & restaurant highchairs whilst Momma poses and bevies. 🤢 But she LOVES it tho Oluv has the best time.
53EF6208-83B6-4453-A32C-8199D47931DF.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Poor bespokes legs hanging over the car seat that she’s going to be in for hours 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Imagine being on the train with her for five hours. He’s obviously took them photos at the first changeover and she’s sat all the way there editing her pics. So fukin sad
Editing to that extent is a lengthy process. I don't know any other influencers who drag their family along and put them through that. She's a bleeping moron.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.