Katie Hayes #81 Planning for poppet's beay. Got to bum, beg & collab coz Momma won’t pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awwww look at me Guyzzzz pretending to gaze over my sunglasses to check on my baby whilst I have a photo shoot in a freezing cold train station at 6am.
Look at the bleeping STATE of her , these beige sports outfits are a bleeping SHOW.

Poor Oluv - a weekend spent in a car seat & restaurant highchairs whilst Momma poses and bevies. 🤢 But she LOVES it tho Oluv has the best time. View attachment 614089
That picture is so edited she looks like shes super imposed herself in

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Can you imagine the outfits she's taken for her Birthday weekend. Walking round Edinburgh like Vicky Pollard does the Sugar Plum Fairy - Tutu Skirt, Organza Puff Sleeve Top and her Furry Kitten heel sex shoes ! Jesus Christ there's going to be a right carry on.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Why do influencers get people to take photos of them looking away / down at the floor?? Can someone explain please?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
@Howdyhi thanks for checking in on me! I'm still here its just she bores the tits off me at the moment so I've not been checking in as much. Obviously after seeing a picture of her staring at a wall in a train station I had to head straight over to see what you funny fuckers had to say about it 🚉
Aww glad to hear it mate. I know she’s a boring fucker isn’t she. “Staring at a wall in a train station” 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’ve been on a lovely little get away with my gammon and my bespoke. Unlike Kate, I decided to log out of social media and just enjoy my time, I’m back, trying to catch up and it’s so nice to see absolutely nothing has changed. Kate is still photoshopping and Olive is still in the car seat😂

Imagine being a bystander watching that candid train station photoshoot, I have a feeling she’s going to provide some excellent entertainment this weekend! HAPPY HOLIDAYS TRUFFLE CHOPS

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Maybe they should write down somewhere that kids don’t have to be in car seats in taxis or trains or buses- a sort of Manuel for KHM to read. Maybe she could phone 24/7 I am midwife who will tell her to let the kid be free from her quaver shape for a minute

Reactions: 21
Why is Olive in the car seat? It says on the website that children shouldn’t be in it for prolonged periods… so why wouldn’t she just use the buggy instead? I don’t get why she has to always use the car seat?

Reactions: 26
Why is Olive in the car seat? It says on the website that children shouldn’t be in it for prolonged periods… so why wouldn’t she just use the buggy instead? I don’t get why she has to always use the car seat?
No doubt there will be some post about them needing it for taxis in edinburgh, despite the fact if you stay in edinburgh there is the tram or you can walk to most places if you plan where you stay

Reactions: 25
Its not like she is even in a car or anywhere near a car, use the fkn buggy/ pushchair like the rest of decent mothers and allow the child to stretch out. She pisses me off with using the child as an accessory, either leave her at home with family or include her in the break away and put the phone down, carry the child throw your bags in the pram so she can be involved and enjoy the trip.

Reactions: 23
Fukin hell only just noticed that wonky wall 😳😳😳. When she said she used to be bad at editing, she surely doesn’t mean now she’s good at it? 🤣🤣🤣.
Kate can you please also iron your clothes it’s upsetting me
I didn’t notice that one I was looking at the bottom near the pram! 😲 you’d think that because she reads here and sees our comments about editing, she would learn to edit!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Awwww look at me Guyzzzz pretending to gaze over my sunglasses to check on my baby whilst I have a photo shoot in a freezing cold train station at 6am.
Look at the bleeping STATE of her , these beige sports outfits are a bleeping SHOW.

Poor Oluv - a weekend spent in a car seat & restaurant highchairs whilst Momma poses and bevies. 🤢 But she LOVES it tho Oluv has the best time. View attachment 614089
Look at her legs! Why does she look like she’s in front of a green screen. They do not look real!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Fuckin howling.
Her face and hair looks like shes been on a all night bender. Shoved on her man's support knickers and a grubby workmen's tshirt.

Walking round edinburgh with a pram and baby is my idea of hell! Leave the baby at home playing in a paddling pool covered in ice cream

Attachments

Reactions: 24
So I've caught up after a couple of days off from my full time job as a troll. My synopsis of the last few days is as follows ... Poor Olive is still in her car seat 😔 Kate is still lying and filtering her pictures, still can't spell and is a massive twit. The end!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Sad thing is, even if he had wanted to propose before, I don't think she would allow it unless it was somewhere insta worthy. Covid may have scuppered some plans there.
It is actually. I proposed on Mrs fairy’s parents doorstep with supermarket flowers and a “poem” I wrote on my lunch break. And she loved it.
Probably because the ring was boodles( I’m not rich just got a bargain from one of the posh pawnbrokers in Chester it’s next to the groves or can’t recommend it enough! once it was polished up it looked brand new) . But I digress. In 10 years she’s gunna sit and think “why did I do everything for the gram” instead of just living in the moment and enjoying it.
I pity her I really do.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.