Katie Hayes #81 Planning for poppet's beay. Got to bum, beg & collab coz Momma won’t pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t get me wrong - I still think Delo is as bad as truff and an absolute melt.

But that video of him playing with Olive did make my cold, dead little heart thaw a little.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Same day - different legs. She's a joke.

Don't care what anyone says she's 100% making the baby look tanned on photographs, she blows herself up cos the baby is fair and pinky in the videos. 🤢🤢
0EC59077-8E67-4D53-987A-20E1380D148D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
So they both look like 80 year olds going to a tennis tournament watching there grandkids play . But I think they take olive with them cause they carnt be alone I dont think they have anything to talk about or feel comfy been in silence with other so they have to bring the baby to feel like it's normal. I went for a meal olny on bold street to laprilla Mexican nicest food I love it in there I olny had one drink he had two but we got rid of the kids for 3 hours and belive me we laughed we cried we really enjoyed each others company with out the kids says mum mum dad dad look at this . Not hard to get a baby sister for an hour truff. I dont think they have had that night were they stay up and talk about everything his family her family what's broke her heart his heart when I got with my gammon 10 years ago now we stayed up on night drunk but we literally spilled everything to each other from are past n I truly belive that helped are relationship I mean am still with bleep 10 years later so we must be doing sutton right

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Well my fellow trolls according to staff in zest today Hodor has told them she’s building houses 🤣🤣 I nearly fell off my seat laughing 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.