Katie Hayes #81 Planning for poppet's beay. Got to bum, beg & collab coz Momma won’t pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I kinda feel for the girl.
He gets her pregnant yet they're boyfriend/girlfriend. Not even engaged?
At what point in that relationship would he then think, oh we should get married?!
Sad thing is, even if he had wanted to propose before, I don't think she would allow it unless it was somewhere insta worthy. Covid may have scuppered some plans there.

Reactions: 21
I usually read this thread/wiki cos you lot genuinely make me howl. Never really comment but I watch some of the tit she does sometimes and don’t understand it. I lost my baby on Wednesday and I know its the grief speaking but duck me, I’d love it if my body was still changing and my bump growing. It’s horrible right now cos everywhere I look people are pregnant or pushing a pram. Take your baby home Kate, bath her, read to her, put her to bed at a reasonable time and let her just be a baby. Right now I’d kill for them things 💔
Sending you much love ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Kates wishing for a proposal in Edinburgh and pretending she's staying at the Glen Eagles hotel 🤣

Another hotel influencers are ruining 🙄 prem Inn for you guys 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 26
@TheGhostofShirleyBallas Shirl what's Liz thinking , honours list been announced and she's missed you off !

@FoxyNasa hope you’re ok! Noticed you’ve been missing for a while now ❤
Has anyone else noticed that Yellow Socks has gone too ? Hasn't been on for ages.
I was wondering if they were the person Truff mentioned in the Podcast with Wayne the Filth about the person who knew them that they found out about- cos It sounded from what she said she was Matt's Mates bird didn't it ?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 19
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Spotted: Abongo and Blair Waldorf eating yoghurt on the steps. Were they in a rush to get out or was it really scrambled eggs they were eating? Looks like they’re not the only ones with egg on their face. The yolkes on you, Kate. Xoxo. Gossip twirl. 😂
I don’t have a favourite Tattler, but if I did let’s just say you’d be a runner up Bongo babezzzz 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Has anyone else noticed that Yellow Socks has gone too ? Hasn't been on for ages.
I was wondering if they were the person Truff mentioned in the Podcast with Wayne the Filth about the person who knew them that they found out about- cos It sounded from what she said she was Matt's Mates bird didn't it ?
Ohh yeh right enough! You might be onto something there 🕵🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 21
I don’t have a favourite Tattler, but if I did let’s just say you’d be a runner up Bongo babezzzz 😂😂😂😂😂
Oh Rodders. I legit love you. 💕 one day I hope Cassandra will let you out so we can meet. Go on the jolly tattlers outing. 🐬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
@RodneyTroller are you on the only fools and horses appreciation society on fb? Please say you are. If you are we can converse over there. Pettie de journe?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.