Katie Hayes #81 Planning for poppet's beay. Got to bum, beg & collab coz Momma won’t pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning Trollzzz..

Is that clip meant to be there? 🤣

‘No Starbucks but we move’ SERIOUSLY!! 🙄

Why not leave the bespoke at home, have a nice weekend as Truff & Delo (not mom & dad) Was going to say get drunk but they’ll do that anyway 😫🤣

Going filter free as per I see 🤥

The amount of make up at this time seriously!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
6:30 train because it’s probably the cheapest one - why would you ever book that going with a baby when there will be so many options it’s not the only train. “It’s not Paris” like she should be going somewhere swanky but they haven’t even paid for the weekend first class upgrade on the train…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Canny not wait. That hurt my brain. I’m southern and even I can feel the wrongness at sentence.

Also for the ring - yellow gold to match that primark ring she has stuck on her finger, illusion diamond so it looks bigger and more halos than st truff thinks she has for being oh so amazing doing free Superdrug fingering videos for people

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Jaff ahaha! Was guna say saves jaff but then thought will anyone even know what I mean 🤣🤣
Can tell we went the same school 🤣😭😭
She an ungrateful twit! ‘It’s not paris for my birthday’

Edinburgh is absolutely stunning, she doesn’t know she’s born going for a couple of days. And although Matt is a wet one, here she goes again making a bleep of him. He needs to duck her off

• Heart
Reactions: 39
If Matt was sensible he would of booked himself a seat in a different carriage after the London train journey 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Morning Trollzzz..

Is that clip meant to be there? 🤣

‘No Starbucks but we move’ SERIOUSLY!! 🙄

Why not leave the bespoke at home, have a nice weekend as Truff & Delo (not mom & dad) Was going to say get drunk but they’ll do that anyway 😫🤣

Going filter free as per I see 🤥

The amount of make up at this time seriously!
Haha. The clip!!!

Also, what's withe the Starbucks thing.

Oliver in the car seat. Dressed like a victorian at 6am. Just put her in some comfortable cotton romper/all in one.

Oh, will we get a drunken return journey??!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Cluster mafia though 😂 It’s definitely going to be a cluster, with minimum one halo, if not two, to make it look bigger.

Will say it’s platinum, will be sterling silver.
Will say it’s diamond, will be cubic zirconia.
It will be an arcade ring delo grabbed from his last 2ps 💍 In a Tiffany’s box….

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t understand why they are bringing Olive! She’s going to be stuck in that car seat all weekend which makes me really sad 😢 she definitely won’t have taken the seat part for the leccy pram with them. It’s like she’s a prop for the gram - it’s Kate’s birthday and Olive doesn’t need to be dragged around for it. It’s Mr Grief’s birthday today and are we lashing around our bespoke in a buggy on a city break?? No - we’ve got her normal day of activities (she is 4) and clubs she does on a Saturday as that’s what you do when you are parents! If we wanted to go on a lash up we’d get a sitter! I hate to judge parenting normally but this is getting ridiculous with these two. Olive is not a newborn anymore who will just sleep and eat anywhere, she’s a growing human who needs routine, stimulation, room to stretch out and not a car seat all weekend, or to be used as a prop for gifted items. Sorry for the early morning rant lads but this has wound me up this morning.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Poor Olive dragged out of bed at 4:30am and shoved into her car seat just so mum and dad can go on the piss.

I’m assuming they doing what they did in London and getting the train back later today because they don’t want to put their hand in their pocket for a hotel.

Why don’t they leave her with Mez? Or Delo’s parents? The cynical side of me suspects that they only take her for photo opportunities to boost engagement. Bet the poor little mite would love nothing more than a day at her grandparents, crawling around and getting spoilt

Also - who looks after Max when they are out the house for 15 hours a day? Bet she doesn’t ask anyone to pop in and let him out for a wee, poor bugger will be home alone till midnight tonight, starving and busting for the loo. No wonder he hates her.

• Sad
Reactions: 50
She's clearly gotten up ridiculously early to do her hair and make up, but why bother if she's going to edit the duck out of it anyway? Surely the apps she uses edit that too? What a waste of valuable snooze time.

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.