Katie Hayes #81 Planning for poppet's beay. Got to bum, beg & collab coz Momma won’t pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I usually read this thread/wiki cos you lot genuinely make me howl. Never really comment but I watch some of the tit she does sometimes and don’t understand it. I lost my baby on Wednesday and I know its the grief speaking but duck me, I’d love it if my body was still changing and my bump growing. It’s horrible right now cos everywhere I look people are pregnant or pushing a pram. Take your baby home Kate, bath her, read to her, put her to bed at a reasonable time and let her just be a baby. Right now I’d kill for them things 💔
So sorry to hear this. Big hugs to you. ❤

Reactions: 7
Needs a translator because her written content is not readable.

Is she hinting at a pregnancy I wonder or is it just a food coma she waken up from.
Calling it now she’s up the duff.
Blessed be thy fruit machine

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Needs a translator because her written content is not readable.

Is she hinting at a pregnancy I wonder or is it just a food coma she waken up from.
Someone said earlier, but it’s like when someone has broken English and ascribes something being funny as “ha ha, lol” or “that was very laugh”
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh girls soz I know this is annoying but I’ve got 8 pages to read is it worth it??

I’m balls deep into a bottle of the Aldi whispering ANGLE rip off and haven’t got the energy

Blair asks for a quick recap of anyone would be so kind

8 letters, 3 words and I’m yours

🤣💋 xoxo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Calling it now she’s up the duff.
Blessed be thy fruit machine
I sincerely hope not. I’ve been trying since December without a sniff and this whopper gets pregnant at the drop of her kecks while drinking enough to drown a small Scottish island and eating enough greasy food to feed Texas 😤😤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh girls soz I know this is annoying but I’ve got 8 pages to read is it worth it??

I’m balls deep into a bottle of the Aldi whispering ANGLE rip off and haven’t got the energy

🤣💋 xoxo
Grid post about how perfect she is as a mother.
Crazy follower commented saying she hopes her baby is born looking like Olive.
Woke up feeling meh.
Matts got her doing jobs at 8.30 this morning - someone guessed (probably correctly) that it was to buy her own balon arch and birthday presents that she’ll then pretend he got.
Went for a walk at the marine lake and fumed because Olive took her bobbles out.
Baby ballet.
She’s a super duper influencer who inspires everyone to turn their ‘fay’ around no matter what.
She runs the day, the day doesn’t ruin her.
She’s a twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

🤣💋 xoxo
Sorry B, (said In gossip girls voice) manTATTLE is only worth reading about if those involved have a guilty conscience. XOXO. Gossip twirl.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Bullshit. I’ve been using this tan for YEARS… love it, but it definitely DOES get on your bed sheets. She’s so full of tit. Just say it’s a nice tan… don’t make lies up to try and sell it ffs

CAEFE4BB-0677-421D-9792-0246115B2930.png

• Angry
Reactions: 17

🤣💋 xoxo
How have I not seen this Aldi rip off?! What’s it called?! Xx

Reactions: 14
duck off girl 🤣 @Abongo do you wanna come and share some yogurt on the steps?
You know you love me

xoxo
Spotted: Abongo and Blair Waldorf eating yoghurt on the steps. Were they in a rush to get out or was it really scrambled eggs they were eating? Looks like they’re not the only ones with egg on their face. The yolkes on you, Kate. Xoxo. Gossip twirl. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.