Katie Hayes #81 Planning for poppet's beay. Got to bum, beg & collab coz Momma won’t pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feel a bit sorry for her, she deffo has some mental issues. She can’t be alone or at home by herself. If she hasn’t already I hope she speaks to her Gp. Maybe bite the bullet and reorganise your house Kate, you might be able to breathe a bit if you actually have somewhere to sit and Olive deserves a room where she can safely roam and play.
I can’t belive scouse bird who isn’t a scouse bird she’s a wool would let her daughter live with her dad rather than her can’t get my head round it 🤦🏼‍♀️
A wool ?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well he would have to panel half of the houses in the North West to afford a platinum one - the amount of metal he's going to need to fit a ring on those absolute man hands.
Wonder what ring size she is? I’m saying a W at the least 🌭

• Haha
Reactions: 27
A wool is what scousers call non scousers who are like wannabe scousers is probs the best way to describe a wool, so truff is from the Wirral so not a proper scouser! I’m also a non scouser n that’s how it was explained to me lol also if you don’t have a purple bin..

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m calling it now, the ring will be a cluster. No offence to the cluster mafia
Cluster mafia though 😂 It’s definitely going to be a cluster, with minimum one halo, if not two, to make it look bigger.

Will say it’s platinum, will be sterling silver.
Will say it’s diamond, will be cubic zirconia.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Cluster mafia though 😂 It’s definitely going to be a cluster, with minimum one halo, if not two, to make it look bigger.

Will say it’s platinum, will be sterling silver.
Will say it’s diamond, will be cubic zirconia.
I know a girl who likes to think she’s made it, decked out in Ali express, kids in “Gucci”, her engagement ring literally has like 6 halos 🤣 absolutely vile

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I know a girl who likes to think she’s made it, decked out in Ali express, kids in “Gucci”, her engagement ring literally has like 6 halos 🤣 absolutely vile
Sounds like a few people I know 😂

Delo might go for lab grown or Moissanite etc because we all know how much he’s into the environment and sustainability … who are we kidding, there’s no point discussing any sort of engagement ring, he’s never going to do it!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hagus?? Whats Hagus...
Do you mean Haggis truff 🤦🏻‍♀️
View attachment 613832
Ha ha you beat me to it Binks. She loves haggis but as usual she ‘canny’ spell it. Also Kate the spelling for cannot in the Scottish dialect is cannae. Canny means smart or sharp witted - something you’re not. Fun fact!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Ha ha you beat me to it Binks. She loves haggis but as usual she ‘canny’ spell it. Also Kate the spelling for cannot is cannae. Fun fact!
Hahah just noticed she's written 'Canny not wait'
'Cannae wait' truff is what I think your trying to say🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Hagus and she ‘canny not wait’?? So she can’t not wait? Her family all love haggis but not bothered to learn how it’s spelt? Fucks sake Kate. At least have the decency to learn to spell and use the accent and customs you’re appropriating.

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.