Katie Hayes #81 Planning for poppet's beay. Got to bum, beg & collab coz Momma won’t pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spotted: Abongo and Blair Waldorf eating yoghurt on the steps. We’re we in a rush to get out? Was it really eggs they were eating? Looks like they’re not the only ones with egg on their face. The yolkes on you, Kate. Xoxo. Gossip twirl. 😂
Omg🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Summer is finally in the air, and @Abongo has been spotted lurking on new Brighton promenade, keeping conservation watch on a wild bison in sliders which appears to have broken free from the local zoo. stay safe upper east siders!!

you know you love me

xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Omg🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Summer is finally in the air, and @Abongo has been spotted lurking on new Brighton promenade, keeping conservation watch on a wild bison in sliders which appears to have broken free from the local zoo. stay safe upper east siders!!

you know you love me

xoxo
(Upper east sliders 😂 😂)

Fat duck (chuck) and no hair (Blair) aren’t the only ones walking the promenade. Oh poor little blair, Didn’t you know walking wasn’t the only form of all the influencers talking. (Sorry I’m pissed) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I’ve just downed 2 bottles of their pink moscato which had always been a firm fave / this will be tomorrow’s tipple - thanks girlie 📐📐 xxx
Oooh this sounds nice I’m due a food shop so I’ll give it a whirl xx

(Upper east sliders 😂 😂)

Fat duck (chuck) and no hair (Blair) aren’t the only ones walking the promenade. Oh poor little blair, Didn’t you know walking wasn’t the only form of all the influencers talking. (Sorry I’m pissed) 😂
No so am I I’m rotten. I won’t hear a word against Chuck tho. He can stay in ours 🤤 fuming I can’t DM I want in ur group chat. Where’s Barb is she banned?

I’ve just watched her stories. That lip blush looks a twit soz

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Can always count on you @Eleanor Abernathy 💋 ❤
She’s a twit ✨✨✨
Same tit different day then 🤣

do we reckon she will get a ring on her birthday then or what trollzzzzzz
I can't see it happening until they go abroad. Everything she does is for the gram, Casa Woodchurch won't cut it. Only exception would be a balon arch over over the bed, white sheets, claiming Delo proposed over breakfast in bed on her birthday. Truff will conveniently have full make up, fresh nails and hair done despite the "surprise". Insta photos of Truff and Delo grinning in bed with Oliff wedged in the middle like a poorly made meal deal ham sandwich. Delo will later be spotted sporting a black eye because he forgot the champagne. #blessed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Oooh this sounds nice I’m due a food shop so I’ll give it a whirl xx

No so am I I’m rotten. I won’t hear a word against Chuck tho. He can stay in ours 🤤 fuming I can’t DM I want in ur group chat. Where’s Barb is she banned?

I’ve just watched her stories. That lip blush looks a twit soz
Drop the clues via tattle. The lower yeast ride doesn’t hold secrets for long.
I don’t know 😭

Reactions: 14
I usually read this thread/wiki cos you lot genuinely make me howl. Never really comment but I watch some of the tit she does sometimes and don’t understand it. I lost my baby on Wednesday and I know its the grief speaking but duck me, I’d love it if my body was still changing and my bump growing. It’s horrible right now cos everywhere I look people are pregnant or pushing a pram. Take your baby home Kate, bath her, read to her, put her to bed at a reasonable time and let her just be a baby. Right now I’d kill for them things 💔
Sending you lots of love and hugs ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I can't see it happening until they go abroad. Everything she does is for the gram, Casa Woodchurch won't cut it. Only exception would be a balon arch over over the bed, white sheets, claiming Delo proposed over breakfast in bed on her birthday. Truff will conveniently have full make up, fresh nails and hair done despite the "surprise". Insta photos of Truff and Delo grinning in bed with Oliff wedged in the middle like a poorly made meal deal ham sandwich. Delo will later be spotted sporting a black eye because he forgot the champagne. #blessed.
Black eyed “please will you purpose”. Ft will I instagram

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oliff in a will you marry my daddy T-shirt in a size 0-3 months because Kate ordered it and she’s SO petite

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
‘A weeek done of classes’ Christ why is she acting like it’s been a loooong, exhausting week of hard studying and exams for her and poor Olive?
Enjoy your weekend Truff, you truly deserve it- you must be gasping for a whispering angle and a few sniff sniffs ❤
I ranted on here the other week about how I didn’t believe she went to six classes, liked she’d been wanking on about. And now we’re seeing photos of some classes. Coincidence....

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I kinda feel for the girl.
He gets her pregnant yet they're boyfriend/girlfriend. Not even engaged?
At what point in that relationship would he then think, oh we should get married?!

Reactions: 14
I ranted on here the other week about how I didn’t believe she went to six classes, liked she’d been wanking on about. And now we’re seeing photos of some classes. Coincidence....
Kate if you’re reading this I won’t believe you do Spanish until you start doing some of your stories in Spanish…..

Crossing everything for a me gusta la truffle - would wet myself. Then again she writes like English is her second language already

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.