Katie Hayes #81 Planning for poppet's beay. Got to bum, beg & collab coz Momma won’t pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I usually read this thread/wiki cos you lot genuinely make me howl. Never really comment but I watch some of the tit she does sometimes and don’t understand it. I lost my baby on Wednesday and I know its the grief speaking but duck me, I’d love it if my body was still changing and my bump growing. It’s horrible right now cos everywhere I look people are pregnant or pushing a pram. Take your baby home Kate, bath her, read to her, put her to bed at a reasonable time and let her just be a baby. Right now I’d kill for them things 💔
I’m so sorry darling. There’s no words, but a lot of love to you and your family. Allow yourself time to process everything and to heal. Sending so many cuddles 🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 16
E45300A4-3083-4B5F-8779-BE1C9FB4C24F.jpeg
Look at the breakage on Profits hair? Could that be from tying her hair back too tight? 😕 sly her!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
I’m getting my hair done tomorrow so I hope to god she’s in there as she will be getting told straight to her face what an absolute minty disgrace of a so called child she is. Yes Hodor you will be getting told straight to your face, I am not scared of you or your fanny of a fella, and I will show you I’m not this sad person who hides behind a screen an keyboard like you make out. Can all my fellow trolls say a prayer that she comes in tomorrow 🤞🏻
Which salon?👀😆

Reactions: 8
Why come on to tell everyone she's Meh where are her real friends or family 😳

Only time Oli is free is at babyclass she's usually strapped down to everything in or out the house

Reactions: 16
The latest stories are a shambles 🤣🤣 I’m so glad Our Fay turned it around, I’ve been worried about her all day. Poor Fay.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I usually read this thread/wiki cos you lot genuinely make me howl. Never really comment but I watch some of the tit she does sometimes and don’t understand it. I lost my baby on Wednesday and I know its the grief speaking but duck me, I’d love it if my body was still changing and my bump growing. It’s horrible right now cos everywhere I look people are pregnant or pushing a pram. Take your baby home Kate, bath her, read to her, put her to bed at a reasonable time and let her just be a baby. Right now I’d kill for them things 💔
I’m so sorry 😰💔 you poor thing xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh sweetheart, I am so sorry, sending you lots of love and hugs xxx

• Heart
Oh huni😢 I’m so sorry! Wouldn’t wish that upon anyone. If I could give u a hug I would xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Can see her doing a Scousebird in a couple of years: Leave Delo and let him be Proppets primary carer so she can dedicate her life to the gram.
I can’t belive scouse bird who isn’t a scouse bird she’s a wool would let her daughter live with her dad rather than her can’t get my head round it 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I am heartbroken for you 😔 I’m sending love and light your way gorgeous ❤ The only thing that will help is time xxx

• Heart
She still can’t put prop in anything pink 🤦🏻‍♀️ What’s that brown bobbly thing she’s got her in for ballet and them shoes too 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
‘A weeek done of classes’ Christ why is she acting like it’s been a loooong, exhausting week of hard studying and exams for her and poor Olive?
Enjoy your weekend Truff, you truly deserve it- you must be gasping for a whispering angle and a few sniff sniffs ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 29
inbound1066824308487803934.jpg
just incase anyone runs to home n bargains and they have all SOLD out just to let u know primarni have a well bigger kit in guys 😭👏👌 they havent half stepped there game up in there was shocked with the make up n skin care ect havent been in primark for about 2 years but yano the 1poumd thongsare okay for me been on uc and all that ✌

inbound1066824308487803934.jpg
just incase anyone runs to home n bargains and they have all SOLD out just to let u know primarni have a well bigger kit in guys 😭👏👌 they havent half stepped there game up in there was shocked with the make up n skin care ect havent been in primark for about 2 years but yano the 1poumd thongsare okay for me been on uc and all that ✌
I havent edited me thumb it's just super bendy 😭😭👍

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Do people really believe her when she says she is in a calorie deficit? Like, how? She's eaten out 3 times and has had wine with her meals. My fiends calorie count to a better degree than me and even they put a lb on some weeks when they've stuck to their calories. There is no way she is in a calorie deficit. no way
It's a bloody joke. I am trying to shift some lockdown lard and my nutra check says to lose 1st 6lbs I need to be on 1200 kcals a day. It's not much. I'm vegan and it's still not much! I also go to the gym 3x per week and swim 3x per week. I am enjoying it but you have to be disciplined and consistent. There is no way Truff will be losing whilst eating all that! No effing way. She says she's lost a couple of stone but I seriously doubt it. Nobody minds her size. No one minds that she eats. What I do mind is the dishonesty and the misinformation. She is so triggering on so many levels to so many people. She's clearly now trying to make herself out to be some kind of 'wellness guru' now as well as boss momma CEO of no one, super mum, weaning/parenting expert, mental health advocate and potential TV cook. Just one question though Truff. If you're so smart, why aren't you rich?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Back to playing Perfect Pretend again - couldn't be normal and say she felt off today. Had to announce to everyone the day ended up turning round and being perfect.

Wow she's something else. Imagine being her and acting how she does !
And who’s Fay anyway?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.