Katie Hayes #80 Kate is rattled because Wayne mentioned Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is she NOT wearing today!? She looks half naked 🤢
I came here to say the same. I swear if she walks down the road like that someone will crash as it definitely looks like she’s got no pants on! Not a good look.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’ve just been re-reading the Wiki. The photoshopping in this pic is something else! She’s like the Shrunken Head Guy in Beetlejuice 😂😂 View attachment 602355
One positive of this photo: she looks like her real size
Mind you imagine the STENCH of her in leather joggers 😭 she does not know how to dress for her size!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Just when you thought it was too early for photoshop.....the return of the ricket thigh and incredible bendy sofa.......

Who’s got time for that sort of shenanigan first thing in the morning?? Kate, that’s who!!
I actually think she has to back into that sofa so much to get the photograph because of the size of that hobbit hole she calls a living room. I think thats what’s making her legs look even more warped, because she doesn’t edit her pics anymore does she Matt?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I dont care what size she is. Just own it. I've put about 3 stone on. I feel tit, I'm just wearing leggings and big tee shirts or dresses that work best with my tummy......
But just own it Kate! Just don't edit your pics beyond stupidity. It's really stupid.
I saw her live this morning and apart from mentioning trolls at 6.30 am, I actually thought she came across quite well tbh. Now i'm going to sit in a dark room and have a word with myself (I'm not actually, im heading into town to spend all my UC, I mean money from my bespoke key worker and other businesses I have......)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
I dont care what size she is. Just own it. I've put about 3 stone on. I feel tit, I'm just wearing leggings and big tee shirts or dresses that work best with my tummy......
But just own it Kate! Just don't edit your pics beyond stupidity. It's really stupid.
I saw her live this morning and apart from mentioning trolls at 6.30 am, I actually thought she came across quite well tbh. Now i'm going to sit in a dark room and have a word with myself (I'm not actually, im heading into town to spend all my UC, I mean money from my bespoke key worker and other businesses I have......)
You’re not alone lovely. But there’s no way on god’s earth I would filter myself to look smaller because I’d have the dread for the rest of my life thinking folk would see me and laugh in my (chiselled) face. It wouldn’t be the first time I’ve seen a picture of myself and thought ‘tit, am I that size?’ and it’s spurred me on to do something about it.

I think she’s missed a trick with not going into the plus size niche. Then if she wanted to lose weight, she could have a journey and get a lot of respect from people.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I was thinking last night, why do these people think Tattle is going to be closed down just because they don’t like it? There have been gossip forums for years - Groupie Central, Metal Sludge, Lipstick Alley - talking about actual celebrities and despite celebrity wealth/power/lawyers they’ve never managed to get them closed down. Tattle is quite tame compared to some of the above 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Don’t feel too bad, it was one of her better ones. And she did a product breakdown afterwards which I have NEVER seen her do

• Heart
Reactions: 18
View attachment 602335
I don’t get how can she go from that no excuse for abuse video and from the slab back I seen in the nursing home to this she needs to do a master class in photography angles!

Also I recently followed that Lucy Conlan quite like her makeup looks but wow she’s an absolute gob shite! 😂
I think someone needs to go back to school for an anatomy lesson.. Kate your thighs aren’t smaller than your calves in real life so you shouldn’t photoshop them that way for your photos either xoxo hope this helps 💋

• Haha
Reactions: 23
You know what’s the best, she can’t say trolls have made new and fake accounts to comment on YouTube, most of them have been members for years. One of them 10 years!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
And then had the cheek to talk about going to a pregnant girls house and meeting her mum, but she didn’t want to contact her work because she was pregnant snd didn’t want to ruin her life and didn’t want to expose her on socials. And then the girl apologised. And she was jealous cos Kate got free stuff for the baby. Er... how about telling the rest of that story?!
Did she really say that? Oh my god!!! The girl contacted a company because she promoted drinking when pregnant. She wasn’t jealous of you. She just outed you because you were pregnant. Again, another throw away comment that you prob didn’t mean Kate but it’s out there now. Haunting you! THE VIDEOS ON THE WIki. Every time I watch it I’m like has she really said that!

• Wow
Reactions: 34
The ‘what her man wears’ bit cracks me up 😂😂😂😂
Omfg I'm dead I didn't even clock on.... why would any of her friends or fans say we are discusting for talking about delos poor fashion choices only the honey monster herself or maybe even delo would give two fucks 😂

BOBBEH THEY ARE SAYING MA BESPOKE DADDY DIY HAS LIL LEGS 😫😫😫

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Not sure if I’ve missed it and sorry if someone’s said it. But didn’t she wear those shorts yesterday when she saw her nan?

Hoping oh Darlin does a video today of everyone working. We can then see The real kate

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Imagine 😂 “make a cup of tea and make your bed and you’ll get that job guyzzzz”
BD585A3C-FC12-43DA-A905-DA10F8C5FF2F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 41
You’re not alone lovely. But there’s no way on god’s earth I would filter myself to look smaller because I’d have the dread for the rest of my life thinking folk would see me and laugh in my (chiselled) face. It wouldn’t be the first time I’ve seen a picture of myself and thought ‘tit, am I that size?’ and it’s spurred me on to do something about it.

I think she’s missed a trick with not going into the plus size niche. Then if she wanted to lose weight, she could have a journey and get a lot of respect from people.
And we all know Kate loves a journey 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.