Katie Hayes #80 Kate is rattled because Wayne mentioned Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They're hot on the comment deletions, the link to the wiki with the using her cousins scan was posted and swiftly deleted ๐Ÿง

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Thank you for creating the thread and Yey! My second title. First round of whispering angle is on me!!! Hahaha x

And the reply (just in case it gets deleted)

A blind man on a flying horse ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™m dead, never heard that before but Iโ€™m going to start using it ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Emma has replied saying the fake scan pic was bullshit. Ermmmm beg to differ hun READ THE WIKI

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Thank you for creating the thread and Yey! My second title. First round of whispering angle is on me!!! Hahaha x

And the reply (just in case it gets deleted)
I bleeping love YT comments. Literally no holds barred! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wonder who it is who is sat there at 11pm on a Thursday night deleting comments on YouTube. Go and have a fuckin wash

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Screenshot_20210603-230706~3.png

Hmm interesting ๐Ÿค” so they regularly visit tattle then ...why would you bother if you thought it was all bull. Hmmmmm

• Haha
Reactions: 55
New thread ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

I had to go to the super bespoke M&S and the bleeping fruit machine is defo trolling me, truffle ham!!!!

What the actual duck! Sheโ€™ll be claiming that as a product of hers next like the oatmeal/nude paint she claims to of designed ๐Ÿคฃ

View attachment 602109

Hmm interesting ๐Ÿค” so they regularly visit tattle then ...why would you bother if you thought it was all bull. Hmmmmm

Horrible websites set up to slag her off ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ honestly who does she think she bleeping is ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.

Space raider head is that you ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€

Reactions: 19
That girl is wrong there is no โ€˜trollingโ€™ behaviour in the comments on you tube. There are people simply calling people out on misleading behaviour actually felt quite sorry for this girl sounded like myself a few years ago. I donโ€™t have children but when Kate was uploading pictures of herself as a size 8 me believing they were real and still going on about needing to loose weight me the size 10/12 thinking wow if she needs to loose weight I must be like an elephant...if only I knew...
2CF3D4EE-0731-49DF-9FA1-E55C41617C59.jpeg

Also the clip where โ€˜being an influencer is hard workโ€™ and sheโ€™s saying having a picture with a Starbucks is hard work and Wayne โ€˜I wonโ€™t even let someone send me a pair of Gucci shoesโ€™ what planet are they on thatโ€™s given my Mum, sister and I a good laugh this evening! We live a โ€˜comfortableโ€™ life not rich or anything canโ€™t afford the designer stuff but happy we can get the odd treat and thereโ€™s food in the fridge! Just imagine especially at the moment when so many people are struggling with money seeing and hearing that! That taking a picture of your freebies is too much hard work!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Showed my fiancรฉ, yes fiancรฉ Kate, the wiki... Iโ€™ve never seen him so invested. His response โ€œ if she ever went missing, no one would know what to search forโ€ the many photoshop faces of truff.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
If that was a โ€˜trueโ€™ supporter of Kate, then why is he/she hiding behind a โ€˜fakeโ€™ account.

I thought only us trolls did that?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Hello everyone its 4.20 AM , unfortunately couldn't sleep and my fitbit is telling me I only got 2 hours 16 minutes of REM sleep and it looks like I can't get back to sleep ๐Ÿ˜… so I said instead of sitting up opening my laptop and studying for an exam I have next Tuesday I would pop open the tablet, get comfortable in bed and catch up on what us nusy trolls ( I got that from the Queen hinches thread ๐Ÿ˜… ๐Ÿ™ƒ ๐Ÿ™‚) have been saying and catch up on what this dirty minger has been up to ๐Ÿคข
BTW Happy Bank Holiday weekend to any fellow Irish tattlers out there ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช

So as not to derail.....READ THE WIKI

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.