Katie Hayes #80 Kate is rattled because Wayne mentioned Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven’t really kept up with Kate the past few weeks cos I think she’s gone a bit boring……and calmed down a bit. Do I need to go the docs?
Nah, I’m considering sacking this off now - she’s dull as fu k and absolutely nosigns of changing her ways
View attachment 609582
Chez putting the boot in a bit there..
just knowing that chez had been going to work every day absolutely hating the decor, all to ride on this big dickheads coat tails makes me howl. She’s a bigger head than Kate... wouldn’t dare let some mug like Kate dictate everything. Kate needs to catch on that her mates just take the piss or use her. Wonder how long chez has had the countdown in her head til she could manoeuvre Kate out the door and get decorated 🤣 who needs enemies...

It’s like he’s deep throating his toothbrush!
Can’t breathe 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Kate has written ‘goals’ on a picture of Naomi and her weird husband. Surely she’s already achieved those ‘goals’ with Delo, what with Olive bringing them closer together and him wanting to jump her all the time and have a zillion kids with her and that? 🤔🤔
I always thought naomis husband was her gay best friend 😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ok so these two pics was taken in the same month, no one on this planet can lose 3 stone or more in a month!! But you edit pics does she Matt. This vile women is the biggest fraud in the North West & the most dangerous to women!!! And no it’s not the angle she’s a big girl

Ok so these two pics was taken in the same month, no one on this planet can lose 3 stone or more in a month!! But you edit pics does she Matt. This vile women is the biggest fraud in the North West & the most dangerous to women!!! And no it’s not the angle she’s a big girl
*DON’T

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
It's 9:44am and she's already put on 26 stories this morning !!

Don't why she's making out 'my brand' is being restocked because it's sold out , it never was, every Homies shop is bleeping over run with the stuff !!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

*DON’T
Commercial studios like that won't photoshop size, they're being paid by the hour and photoshop for editorial/print is a fine art that takes time. Unless she was willing to cough up a couple of grand for the studio editing time they'll always show the real thing. Silly girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
That Spanish tots page she’s shared posted a pic of her and olive last week... it’s been deleted now just before she shared their page. I pity her so much not even happy to have a natural candid pic of herself and her daughter posted online because she’s not edited it. Sad fucker

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.