Katie Hayes #80 Kate is rattled because Wayne mentioned Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The YT comment where a girl said she felt pressure to lose weight after having a baby same time as Kate because Truff had “snapped” back after having olive… it is so sad 😞 this is exactly what’s wrong with Instagram/SM, there are people out there who see these influencers and believe the fakeness that’s being posted. influencers don’t think about this! It’s all about the 💰
It’s scary because what if someone went as far as doing dangerous things just to lose weight like Kate when Kate is editing left right and centre.
this is what she doesn’t think about, there are people genuinely feeling tit because of what they see on SM and believe it’s all true

• Heart
Reactions: 48
The YT comment where a girl said she felt pressure to lose weight after having a baby same time as Kate because Truff had “snapped” back after having olive… it is so sad 😞 this is exactly what’s wrong with Instagram/SM, there are people out there who see these influencers and believe the fakeness that’s being posted. influencers don’t think about this! It’s all about the 💰
It’s scary because what if someone went as far as doing dangerous things just to lose weight like Kate when Kate is editing left right and centre.
this is what she doesn’t think about, there are people genuinely feeling tit because of what they see on SM and believe it’s all true
The only thing that truff snapped after olive was the biscuit cupboard handle.

I showed my bf her wiki yesterday and he couldn't believe the lengths she goes too.
I'm pregnant and as happy time it is every girl has the weight worries.
Will I gain too much will I lose it after? Punting her plastic tit to these poor girls who think shes turned into a fitness model all of sudden makes me feel so bad.
Everyone looks a bit different posed to caught off guard, but she does from goldfish to shamu the whale. Its poor from her

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Discussing her fluctuating weight on her live this morning 🙄
And then had the cheek to talk about going to a pregnant girls house and meeting her mum, but she didn’t want to contact her work because she was pregnant snd didn’t want to ruin her life and didn’t want to expose her on socials. And then the girl apologised. And she was jealous cos Kate got free stuff for the baby. Er... how about telling the rest of that story?!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
She has some balls trying to convince people she's capable of losing weight with the meals she posts - she's posted that pure fat shrimp chilli oil pasta twice in one week, and showed the carby/fatty meals she's had out. I don't think anyone could lose weight eating that, running miles everyday or not.
She'll post a salad today to try convince us she's healthy, you're welcome for the content x

Reactions: 37
There’s a few replies to Emma this morning. I wonder if this is the same Emma that was the DJ who Diddy DIY flirted with? Who is really Kate in bad disguise?
🤣
What a great start to a Friday!!! x

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She just said on her live about the lip blushing ‘I didn’t scab AT ALLLLLL... well actually I had a little scab on the top of my lip but apart from that none at all honestly’ sometimes it’s like she’s halfway through a sentence and realises what she’s already said in the past so changes what she’s saying haha

• Haha
Reactions: 36
0BE95733-FEAB-49B9-B08A-EB928AB55C98.jpeg

No run this morning! Just leaving it here before she lies says she’s had no days off 🤣🤣🤣

Soz but she looked so bleeping smelly and grubby on that live. She looks like she smells like a cheese board.

Honestly would it kill you Truff to just have a quick bleeping shower and then slap your hair back fo dry naturally instead of spraying hair spray on all of your dandruff and then apply hair oil after 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Can’t imagine ever turning up for work looking like a scab

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
We have to hand it to the mind PT really because if I edited my photos 4 sizes smaller I’d be too anxious to leave the house in case people spotted me looking my real size

• Haha
Reactions: 36
What an idiot. We don't rip Delo because of what he wears, it's because he's no taller than a meerkat. READ THE WIKI.
Errm I do rip Delo for what he wears but to be fair if I saw a lad in real life wearing a full matching blag Burberry outfit with his bird and his kid then I’d rip him too.

There’s no excuse for that abuse to my eyes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
Discussing her fluctuating weight on her live this morning 🙄
Ah, like I suggested on here the other day?

But she doesn't read Tattle, does she? 😂

Errm I do rip Delo for what he wears but to be fair if I saw a lad in real life wearing a full matching blag Burberry outfit with his bird and his kid then I’d rip him too.

There’s no excuse for that abuse to my eyes
Be careful, the wee man might pop round with the rest of the Delos to get ya.
thegate-minions.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Her skin is just so grubby and dull. Can’t believe a trained mua and self proclaimed educator wouldn’t be promoting even the most basic skincare routine. And no Kate, a flannel that you’ve wet in dirty bath water doesn’t count as skincare sorry

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Off to work dressed in black to match her Idol uniform because she works for Cheryl now instead of being part owner of a successful beauty business. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Sh
View attachment 602294

No run this morning! Just leaving it here before she lies says she’s had no days off 🤣🤣🤣

Soz but she looked so bleeping smelly and grubby on that live. She looks like she smells like a cheese board.

Honestly would it kill you Truff to just have a quick bleeping shower and then slap your hair back fo dry naturally instead of spraying hair spray on all of your dandruff and then apply hair oil after 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Can’t imagine ever turning up for work looking like a scab
She looks like she needs a good moisturiser and a gallon of water… speaking of which has that five minute fad been and gone?
Cue the water post….

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.