Katie Hayes #80 Kate is rattled because Wayne mentioned Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just when you thought it was too early for photoshop.....the return of the ricket thigh and incredible bendy sofa.......

Who’s got time for that sort of shenanigan first thing in the morning?? Kate, that’s who!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Did anyone see the hair in the brush as soon as she started that video! It was vile!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Natural glam? Is she bloody sure 😂 if I was wearing natural makeup it wouldn’t involve cream contour, two different blushers, bronzer, thick foundation, concealer, powder, eyeshadow, mascara and brow products.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
2E7FC879-134F-4FD7-9C73-D353203A6FE7.jpeg

I don’t get how can she go from that no excuse for abuse video and from the slab back I seen in the nursing home to this she needs to do a master class in photography angles!

Also I recently followed that Lucy Conlan quite like her makeup looks but wow she’s an absolute gob shite! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Early start?? Or a normal start as those of us with actual jobs where we earn money and not beg for free stuff call it??

Reactions: 38
Early start?? Or a normal start as those of us with actual jobs where we earn money and not beg for free stuff call it??
Pep head giving her the early shift 🤣 Get the idol apron on Truff or she might give you a disciplinary for not wearing uniform!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Natural glam? Is she bloody sure 😂 if I was wearing natural makeup it wouldn’t involve cream contour, two different blushers, bronzer, thick foundation, concealer, powder, eyeshadow, mascara and brow products.
That amount of 'natural makeup' was even making HER itch during her live, she couldn't stop scratching her own makeup off. I think she's getting ringworm from them brushes and her 'skincare routine' 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
So she is leaning forward sticking her bum out to make her hips and legs look smaller!!!! Girl stop chatting tit about not using filters and embracing yourself if everything you do is to make yourself look smaller!!!!!!

Reactions: 32
Obsessed with natural glam at the moment?

Early start for work, but two years late to the current make up trends.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
View attachment 602335
I don’t get how can she go from that no excuse for abuse video and from the slab back I seen in the nursing home to this she needs to do a master class in photography angles!

Also I recently followed that Lucy Conlan quite like her makeup looks but wow she’s an absolute gob shite! 😂
When your calves are bigger than your thighs 🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 36
So she is leaning forward sticking her bum out to make her hips and legs look smaller!!!! Girl stop chatting tit about not using filters and embracing yourself if everything you do is to make yourself look smaller!!!!!!
With those manky cycling shorts and frster blazer. I bet they haven't seen the inside of a washing machine for ages

• Haha
Reactions: 30
With those manky cycling shorts and frster blazer. I bet they haven't seen the inside of a washing machine for ages
She probs licks them clean and throws them back on top of the dirty pile of clothes on her walk in wardrobe / fliming room floor until another gifted package comes from PLT

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I’ve just been re-reading the Wiki. The photoshopping in this pic is something else! She’s like the Shrunken Head Guy in Beetlejuice 😂😂
517C2F5F-5BCF-4C61-AE80-7C3E9BCE52BB.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.