Katie Hayes #8 Lockdown rules never applied, still don't know the date for the birth of my child.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are pregnant women meant to be shielding? I know the guidelines change all the time, isit after a certain amount of weeks? I’m in the early days of pregnancy and still going to work (for the nhs) and the policy said it’s fine

Reactions: 1
The amount of absolute melts licking her arse with ‘pantry goals’ as well 😂 what a boring life you must lead if you think a tacky pantry is goals 🤢
Why is there no space for baby stuff in there. Surely that would be the perfect place to put bottles etc (and whatever else babies need 🤔😅)

Considering she did her cake smash to 130K followers when she was 20minutes pregnant you think she would be open to saying when she’s actually due? Or just say start middle end of August if she doesn’t want to concentrate on an actual date. Most the time babies never arrive on the exact date anyway 🤷🏽‍♀️ Does she think the Echo will be there to do a middle page spread of her?
They’ll need a double page spread just for her bald mini

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Are pregnant women meant to be shielding? I know the guidelines change all the time, isit after a certain amount of weeks? I’m in the early days of pregnancy and still going to work (for the nhs) and the policy said it’s fine
Think it’s personal choice but they mainly say after 28 weeks you should be shielding I think? I’m 18 weeks but my midwife hasn’t told me otherwise? I’m self employed so having been working due to lockdown but didn’t go out and get another job due to being pregnant. Do what you feel best doing. X

i just CANNOT. who the hellneeds a massive container like that for PASTA bleeping SAUCES. How muchpasta are the two of you eating

This too! Bet she will re do it when squidward comes
Squidward Hahahahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 2
1591797022389.png

Here are the follower stats. Steady decline until the gifted collabs come flooding in (guessing people follow her through the brands reposing her stories) and the key worker course is announced!

Still laughing at Squidward 😂

Just noticed the Tipex nails aren’t on that strange shaped bump Squatting Daddio scan pic on her story.. who knows when that scan was hahahaha

all these girls trying to pay for a tit make up course Via DM Confusing her so she’s getting her weeks of pregnancy mixed up 😂

Sorry, I've never posted before but I'm actually floored by her little chat about alcohol and pregnancy 😱😱 I really hope she educates herself on that and comes back on to correct it.

Reactions: 13
She's only addressing it because someone said on here before that she's obsessed with drinking.

Be interesting to see if she does breastfeed.

She’s obsessed with getting pissed!!! She knocks me sick 🤢 🤮
She's only addressing it because someone said on here before that she's obsessed with drinking.

Be interesting to see if she does breastfeed.
Funny how it’s come out now she went to her cousins!!!!! But on the way last week was “dropping the cake off and not getting a slice” 😂

Also you can remember if you have had a glass of wine when you’re pregnant!!! “I think it was wine or prosecco” bore off Katie love!!!

Reactions: 13
So she didn’t just drop off her cousins cake after all 🙄🙄🙄 why does she not see a problem drinking whilst pregnant?! Just shows the whole rainbow thing was just all for show!!

Reactions: 7
Funny how it’s come out now she went to her cousins!!!!! But on the way last week was “dropping the cake off and not getting a slice” 😂

Also you can remember if you have had a glass of wine when you’re pregnant!!! “I think it was wine or prosecco” bore off Katie love!!!
Haha I know lying arse

Is she a parody account or what now? She is getting beyond a joke 😂 ‘What are your thoughts on pregnancy/breastfeeding and alcohol?!’ ...I can’t even... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.