Katie Hayes #8 Lockdown rules never applied, still don't know the date for the birth of my child.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im sure shes boasted about having no GCSE's before....
Problem.is people think they can wing it and make a fortune doing this sh&t for a living and shes not exactly setting a role model!

Grrrr have you seen the baby clothes unboxing she’s done 30 mins ago just watched it..
“GUYZZ IVE FOUND THIS GAWWJUS BOOOTEEEK ON INSTAGRAM.. SO THIS WAS KINDLY GIFTED”

Can she not afford to buy stuff???

Has she “found” them in Insta, messaged for freebies in return to post about them?

Or has this insta approached her??

I can’t get my head round how she “FINDS” products and doesn’t end up paying for them

GRRRR
I can hear her voice saying that 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
How the hell has she eaten that prawn salad AND steak and mash within 4hours and 15 mins of each other 🤮 I couldn’t face my dinner at half four then realised she’d only had lunch at half 12 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Goes on like she’s some top cook but here she is with frozen mash. She never ever fails to shock me.

Reactions: 4
She’s that obsessed with this site that she’ll be purposely using the 🐚 emoji now. Name is Olive I’ve heard

Reactions: 6
Grrrr have you seen the baby clothes unboxing she’s done 30 mins ago just watched it..
“GUYZZ IVE FOUND THIS GAWWJUS BOOOTEEEK ON INSTAGRAM.. SO THIS WAS KINDLY GIFTED”

Can she not afford to buy stuff???

Has she “found” them in Insta, messaged for freebies in return to post about them?

Or has this insta approached her??

I can’t get my head round how she “FINDS” products and doesn’t end up paying for them

GRRRR
She deffo asks for feeebies as when I went to the Manchester baby show she said there was nothing there etc she didn’t buy anything but got her placenta plus pill so she’s gone there thinking people will be like oh you can have this for free or she’s asked to promote n they have said no 🙄 hence why she didn’t get nothing coz she had to pay, the actual shame meff

Reactions: 5
When she did the ‘teeth brushing tutorial’ she said her breath never ever stinks due to her brushing techniques?? 🤷🏼‍♀️ You’re right though, they file your natural teeth down to stumps for veneers and there will be gaps
I remember this video and I was so confused, why on gods earth would you video how to brush your teeth?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She has completely cheapened Individual Restaurants. Not that I was a massive fan anyway lol. I would definitely give them a wide berth now they've been throwing free food at someone who brags about their fully stocked pantry during a pandemic.

and prawns with cashew nuts? really?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Pregnancy lips yet got the cute filter on every pic which enhances your lips!!! & a tit load of lip product.

Reactions: 3
My o/h doesnt mince his words saw tonight's picture and he said she looks like David Dicko in a wig...I thought it was harsh tbh. As she doesnt come on here she wont know!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Walking contradiction strikes again. I found this boutique... and they gifted me. So you’ve been a cheeky bleep and messaged them on the beg? Awful.

Look at DJ Dirty Dick Indesit Daddio DIY here 😂😂😂😂😂 probably thinking cant wait till you duck off back to home & bargain so I can text my lady friend for a Lockdown Meeting. Or maybe just get that phone out my bleeping face.

I’ve noticed she’s uploading constantly again this week. That anxiety to post disappeared quickly

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not seeing much of DJ Indesit now are we or the “oh so in love” posts Shame, love looking at his smug creepy lemo head 😂

Hate how these companies gift to people who either LOOK like they can afford them or CAN afford them, I know a girl who’s not long had a baby that’s bought from that “boutique”, has a beauty company herself, nice sized client base but not “insta-famous” could probably guarantee she’d get the boutique more returning buyers than THM would. They’d only buy once and be off.

And again they should be gifting normal people, most of these places with a bargepole when they get up SM Star’s arses 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Walking contradiction strikes again. I found this boutique... and they gifted me. So you’ve been a cheeky bleep and messaged them on the beg? Awful.

Look at DJ Dirty Dick Indesit Daddio DIY here 😂😂😂😂😂 probably thinking cant wait till you duck off back to home & bargain so I can text my lady friend for a Lockdown Meeting. Or maybe just get that phone out my bleeping face.

I’ve noticed she’s uploading constantly again this week. That anxiety to post disappeared quickly
What does ‘my king’ actually do for a living?! His car leasing business didn’t last long did it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I was actually looking at that baby page yesterday for my little one but am I shite spending my money in there now!! why can’t CEO Truffle Queen actually buy something and help these businesses out during these difficult times? The cringe worthy mega beg

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.