Katie Hayes #8 Lockdown rules never applied, still don't know the date for the birth of my child.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you press and hold on her story of her inbox I’d say a lot of them are actually not blowing smoke up her arse. Many start with “I wouldn’t usually” or disagreeing with her.

Classic THM behaviour. Put out something knowing it’ll get a reaction here. Screen shots with bright red angry fonts. Angry Bath rant or sat in her wardrobe with her fake Chanel behind her, then screen record your whole inbox filled with your ARMY.

If we are bored then how the duck does everyone in her life feel?! It must be mentally draining hearing her go on and on and on. As someone else has pointed out, why aren’t people saying Kate that’s gonna cause a backlash, maybe re-record it?! Her “PR team” And I say that very loosely are shocking.

Reactions: 5
I think the infamous video has gone 👀 that wasn’t over 24 hrs ago was it? I can’t see it on her story. If the prosecco company have any sense they’ll have asked her to take it down.

Reactions: 4
So we can expect a knock at the door from the police for voicing our opinions but there's no repercussions for her off flouting social distancing rules, shes never in the bloody house!
nobody is begging her to post the ins and outs of her life, that's her choice to do so, but you cannot expect people not to speak up when shes clearly bullshitting or is setting a disgusting example to the hoards of young people following the account!
If you don't want peoples opinions post it on your own personal account not to the masses where it
Hey guys, lurker since she put it on her story about this site and I’m not going to lie, at first I thought wow bit harsh. I hadn’t been on this since then as I thought it’s not my usual thing to do I keep myself to myself, I someone annoys me I will unfollow them. So I read through the threads from yesterday when I seen her video she done about the Prosecco and wine drinking and wow!! I never normally message people but I had to message her and her responses ... her attitude just stinks. I couldn’t have been nicer In my messages just explaining I don’t think it is appropriate For her to be flogging the idea of drinking when pregnant . Whether you do or know other people that do, that’s fine that’s your choice but don’t put it out there to your YOUNG followers. It’s resulted in me blocking her rude uneducated arseeeee. I’ve messaged on my private account so HEY Kate hun if you’re reading this 🙋🏼‍♀️ If you weren’t so passive aggressive to people And were more Real you Wouldn’t probably find yourself getting talked about on here!
Sorry for the long post I needed a rant and you lot are probably the only ones that care 😂
She just isnt getting it is she you said that in the nicest possible way for her to realise. She needs to watch her stories back because you have to have a good memory to be a liar and she cant even string a sentence together never mind remember what she said. She is a car crash. Why does she think its one person messaging her she is deluded

Reactions: 2
Damnit I wish squidward got to be in the new thread name
Same! 😂😂😭👏🏼

I think the infamous video has gone 👀 that wasn’t over 24 hrs ago was it? I can’t see it on her story. If the prosecco company have any sense they’ll have asked her to take it down.
Yeah she’s deleted it 😳👏🏼😂
If she genuinely didn’t think it was a problem and us “Trolls” are all wrong and slandering her she would have left it. I never got a reply from Scaviray but they did read my message on Insta

Reactions: 2
Both my parents are in the Police. I had a conversation about similar circumstances last week.. A friend of mine was being hacked, someone was leaving bad reviews on her business page, making fake profiles of her and calling her a brass, really really trolling this girl. I asked my parents what she could do as she had contacted the Police an didn't get much help. My parents both said unfortunately, nothing. To get details from Facebook/Insta etc about accounts an IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) is such a long drawn out process, that is time consuming, fund draining, and nearly always unsuccessful so they just advise people to come off social media.

Police will take it seriously if death threats etc are being made.

So if Kate thinks for ONE MINUTE the police are gonna be arsed about some jumped up slapper who thinks she's a celeb, she's got another thing coming. They'll have probably taken a phone call from her, told her it will be logged, and got off the phone and pissed themselves hysterically at the nonsense she comes out with 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Same! 😂😂😭👏🏼

Yeah she’s deleted it 😳👏🏼😂
If she genuinely didn’t think it was a problem and us “Trolls” are all wrong and slandering her she would have left it. I never got a reply from Scaviray but they did read my message on Insta
Maybe it was them who have told her to remove it. I Dont think she has PR you know because that vid would have been gone within minutes of her posting

Reactions: 5
Didn’t want to post anything personal but I would give anything to have a baby. Literally anything, but I can’t.
It really upsets me that she’s taking the absolute piss, putting that baby at risk constantly. A baby is such a blessing, how can you not want to do everything you can to protect it?
She thinks it’s one big joke and it’s not. I bet there a few people in my position seeing her take the piss constantly.
I just want to shake her and say do you not realise how lucky you are to be having a baby and how many people would give anything for that.
Always the way isn’t it, people who don’t deserve things always seem to get them.
With you there sweet. I have PCOS and would give the world to be blessed with a child. I barely drink now just to give my IVF treatment a better chance. She’s upset so many people with her stupid comments.
Hope it works out for you in whatever way xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.