Katie Hayes #8 Lockdown rules never applied, still don't know the date for the birth of my child.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have ordered from that baby clothes page before-never again now! Why gift someone as vile as KHM?? Surely a gift for someone in need or actually doing good would be better? Not someone ripping off girls and charging them rent for chairs

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The baby shower - she’s tried shopping for sponsors herself and not got very far. She’s going through a PR agency with great reputation because they have the clout to get sponsors. ☕ 🐸 the fees for them to plan an event are probably in her eyes cheaper than paying herself for the things she wants (which are extravagant and frankly ridiculous considering the national climate).

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Truffle Hog Momma 😭😭😭
[/QUOTE]

All this time, I thought it was The Honey Monster 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The baby shower - she’s tried shopping for sponsors herself and not got very far. She’s going through a PR agency with great reputation because they have the clout to get sponsors. ☕ 🐸 the fees for them to plan an event are probably in her eyes cheaper than paying herself for the things she wants (which are extravagant and frankly ridiculous considering the national climate).
Someone I know on my personal account gifted her something she kept messaging her to see if she had got it, then she seen the item she had sent in one of her story’s so messaged her again 2 weeks later she tagged on her story and she only gained 200 followers from her whopping 130k or what ever many she has 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Is KHM trying to claim that her big fat lips are because of pregnancy weight gain?! She never fails to amaze me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
All this time, I thought it was The Honey Monster 😂
SAME!!!

Yeah Hun, you never just gained weight in your lips before????? Hahahahahahaha she’s thick as duck
[/QUOTE]
I haven’t actually.. but then I do tend to eat less than a kg of prawns, 2 steaks, a vat of mash potato and a litre of oil most days

• Haha
Not seeing much of DJ Indesit now are we or the “oh so in love” posts Shame, love looking at his smug creepy lemo head 😂

Hate how these companies gift to people who either LOOK like they can afford them or CAN afford them, I know a girl who’s not long had a baby that’s bought from that “boutique”, has a beauty company herself, nice sized client base but not “insta-famous” could probably guarantee she’d get the boutique more returning buyers than THM would. They’d only buy once and be off.

And again they should be gifting normal people, most of these places with a bargepole when they get up SM Star’s arses 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️
She's well read this, hence the reason of them neckin at the scan with face masks on🤣🤣🤣 who the duck took that picture 🤯😂 I pray to got she hasn't asked a health care professional to take it😩

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's well read this, hence the reason of them neckin at the scan with face masks on🤣🤣🤣 who the duck took that picture 🤯😂 I pray to got she hasn't asked a health care professional to take it😩
But good job she scribbled out the baby on the scan machine in case we recognise her 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Probably the baby of the person who was in the room before her. She's got form for this kinda stuff 😂😂😂

Why the duck is he sitting on a foot stool when there's a chair right there? So much is off with this photo. The pose looks so uncomfortable. He's not even properly holding her. Her eyes are open.

She's back posting her passive posts aimed at us. Better get the Mind PT on the blower KHM I sense a meltdown in 5..4..3..2..1

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s posted about 500 memes about ignoring what others think and moving on - clearly not moving on one bit 😂

Reactions: 5
Probably the baby of the person who was in the room before her. She's got form for this kinda stuff 😂😂😂

Why the duck is he sitting on a foot stool when there's a chair right there? So much is off with this photo. The pose looks so uncomfortable. He's not even properly holding her. Her eyes are open.

She's back posting her passive posts aimed at us. Better get the Mind PT on the blower KHM I sense a meltdown in 5..4..3..2..1
When she finds out that Bobby has blocked her she is gonna hit rock bottom !

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She used to shag that lad, ‘scouse lad problems’, meet a lad off Twitter ‘JohnN’ in grotty hotels then that’s how she met her husband. Twitter. Classy girl

Oops! Sorry girl!
Hahahaha! No way! JohnN! The dark horse 🤣 this is hilarious.

She looks like any random scruff you’d see in the chippy at 6 o’clock in her pyjamas.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
How on earth at this stage can she say they’ll be back in the Salon from 6th July doing courses? Hmmm 3 months spent controlling a pandemic but KHM can have a group of people crammed in to a room together to learn how to do makeup from the 6th 🤔 When most salon are creating “waiting lists” and not booking anyone in just in case that changes. She’s actually deluded. Her job is a none essential contact role a) why would people want to be putting themselves in a room full of randoms and touching each other’s faces b) why would they need to when pubs/bars/restaurants still won’t be operating under normal procedures.

I doubt she’s spent any of this time putting actual measures in place at the salon that will meet government guidance?

Reactions: 7
Imagine encouraging young girls to aim for not having any GCSE’s 🤣 and then to make snide comments about people on UC.. she needs lashing in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.