Katie Hayes #8 Lockdown rules never applied, still don't know the date for the birth of my child.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can't reveal the true date because then all her followers would know that she chocolate smashed her cousins 12 week scan pic when she herself was only 20 mins pregnant (loved that 😂).

Bet CT can't wait til shes temporarily incapacitated so she can try and run the business properly. So unprofessional taking bookings via DMs.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I feel like with every picture that comes with that light in that pit of hers, she's gained a week! Everyday she's a new week! Do you recon she's trying to do that weird thing celebs do where they don't disclose how far they really are then the appear in OK with pics🤷‍♀️ Katie I deffo think mmmmkay will be in touch with you soon hang on in there doll 😘
Omg I've never commented on this thread but today I'm at my wits end. I'm ACTUALLY 37 weeks pregnant as of today. But I'll tell people I'm 39 to keep the suspense.... NO HUN. I'm 37 weeks which means I'm due in 3 weeks. ITS REALLY THAT SIMPLE.
Maybe she just doesn't understand?

She's stressing me out with the stuff she's eating too. I haven't had steak cooked the way I like it since I found out I was pregnant. I've been eating it (if I've eaten it) WELL DONE WITH NO PINK OR BLOOD. Next to no seafood. I've had salmon occasionally; As in like once a month. I've been in LOCKDOWN since FECKING March. What I'd give to traipse around home and bargain without a care in the world! duck ME. So shitting annoying I could boot her in the hunchback.

Glad to get that off my chest.
I am the same I am 37 weeks 😬 I have been out a few times for the simple fact my husband can’t (key worker) and I don’t live by family. I needed women’s bits for my hospital bag that I couldn’t get off amazon! I felt like I was being watched got so overwhelmed and cried in the car once. She just doesn’t bleeping care!!!! Home and bargain for bleeping pantry supplies!!!! She probably thinks “oh I went at 9am so it’s not busy”!!! If you choose to go out during your pregnancy at this time that’s up to you but she plays the victim so much then flaunts everything on Instagram!!!! Also why film yourself and lie about what you’re doing! The whole going to drop off a cake and not getting out but done up the the nines! My fella would say “why you lying just don’t film it’ I think her, her fella and family are all deluded and encouraging her to be this person!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
No wonder her pregnancy is flying in. 33 weeks? But on her crying video on the 15th she wrote in the caption she was 28 weeks? So today she must nearly be 31 weeks then? I give up 😂 dont know why you would make that up! I’m 18 weeks but don’t tell people I’m 20 🤷🏽‍♀️
Hadn’t she just turned 22 weeks on Saturday ???

I am the same I am 37 weeks 😬 I have been out a few times for the simple fact my husband can’t (key worker) and I don’t live by family. I needed women’s bits for my hospital bag that I couldn’t get off amazon! I felt like I was being watched got so overwhelmed and cried in the car once. She just doesn’t bleeping care!!!! Home and bargain for bleeping pantry supplies!!!! She probably thinks “oh I went at 9am so it’s not busy”!!! If you choose to go out during your pregnancy at this time that’s up to you but she plays the victim so much then flaunts everything on Instagram!!!! Also why film yourself and lie about what you’re doing! The whole going to drop off a cake and not getting out but done up the the nines! My fella would say “why you lying just don’t film it’ I think her, her fella and family are all deluded and encouraging her to be this person!
Oh bless you! I've been lucky that I have family about to do occasional door drop offs too if we're really desperate. Surely she must know how much of a bint she's being? bleeping powdered sugar. Surprised she hasn't packed that in the hospital bag!!! Can't wait to see the jokes she puts In there!!

Haven’t watched THM for a few days ... I came on and clicked mrs Hinch And I’ve been knee deep in the pages! They move FAST!
anyway just watched that pantry .... is she kidding? The bottom row with baskets on the floor is a trip hazard! How is she getting the waters out? The side baskets are all in the way??? She’d struggle to turn round to get out of that gap under the stairs. What a joke she is.
And the filters on every makeup look? If you need filters on the makeup looks you are posting then you aren’t very good at your artistry. Does my head in!
the pantry is a bleeping state. imagine Having to pull every crate out each time to just get to those water bottles and you Gotta be bleeping slenderman To go in there Judging by the floor space left over. Someone commented ‘this makes my OCD so happy’ 😩 there’s more like her out there that’s the worrying thing. what a useless human she is.

Reactions: 3
Also on her post this morning about her courses and going to Ireland. She wrote she would be going ‘in October (If we can fly)’ hasn’t she booked the holiday of a lifetime for October with Shelley and daddy diy? If she can’t fly to cork from Liverpool then how the duck is she going to fly 24 hours to the Maldives? What is the point in booking it. And ‘Holiday of a lifetime’ to me wouldn’t be somewhere that I’d already been with my ex tbh 🤷🏽‍♀️

Omg I've never commented on this thread but today I'm at my wits end. I'm ACTUALLY 37 weeks pregnant as of today. But I'll tell people I'm 39 to keep the suspense.... NO HUN. I'm 37 weeks which means I'm due in 3 weeks. ITS REALLY THAT SIMPLE.
Maybe she just doesn't understand?

She's stressing me out with the stuff she's eating too. I haven't had steak cooked the way I like it since I found out I was pregnant. I've been eating it (if I've eaten it) WELL DONE WITH NO PINK OR BLOOD. Next to no seafood. I've had salmon occasionally; As in like once a month. I've been in LOCKDOWN since FECKING March. What I'd give to traipse around home and bargain without a care in the world! duck ME. So shitting annoying I could boot her in the hunchback.

Glad to get that off my chest.
I’m pregnant too and would love to be eating a nice rare steak instead of chewing well done old boot 😂 I would love to eat prawns 4 times a day but again I’m too scared and when I have had prawns I’ve had to pick every bit I wasn’t sure of off before I had them, I love seafood and fish but I’ve been so careful not to eat it. I’m Scottish and love haggis too but don’t dare have it. It’s only 40 weeks of your life you need to avoid about 5 food groups, it’s not that hard to go without. And her constant need for alcohol is bizarre. I had one alcohol free cider the day we found out we were having a girl, the weather was roasting and we were in the our garden but I’m not arsed about missing a drink and probably won’t even after she’s here 🤷🏽‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
the pantry is a bleeping state. imagine Having to pull every crate out each time to just get to those water bottles and you Gotta be bleeping slenderman To go in there Judging by the floor space left over. Someone commented ‘this makes my OCD so happy’ 😩 there’s more like her out there that’s the worrying thing. what a useless human she is.
Slenderman would be an accurate description of her own dodgy body editing skills :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The amount of absolute melts licking her arse with ‘pantry goals’ as well 😂 what a boring life you must lead if you think a tacky pantry is goals 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I always think this! Her friends and family can’t be that great because if they were they would persuade her to shield herself like she’s meant to be doing!
My sister in law is pregnant and we have only seen her once during lockdown to drop off some baby bits (from a social distance). She hasn’t been anywhere and is so worried about breaking any kind of guidelines, then you have Kate swanning round every shop that is open! Just baffles me why you would take the risk?!

She’s 100% edited that pic of them in a scan room
Also why is DIY squatting next to her? bleeping squatting toad can’t stand pair of them

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s 100% edited that pic of them in a scan room
Also why is DIY squatting next to her? bleeping squatting toad can’t stand pair of them
theres literally a chair right next to him! still cant get past the eyes open bit myself and who the hell took that photo. Scan pics are one thing but this is a new level of odd. Scan pics would probably tell us too much though i guess, i mean why else would you blank out your unborn childs picture on the screen, unless theres more than 1 cooking in there?!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Oh bless you! I've been lucky that I have family about to do occasional door drop offs too if we're really desperate. Surely she must know how much of a bint she's being? bleeping powdered sugar. Surprised she hasn't packed that in the hospital bag!!! Can't wait to see the jokes she puts In there!!
Hahaha Bint that’s made me laugh! Oh can you imagine the curling wand will be going in and an “Ad” will be done from the birthing pool! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
How has she turned 33 weeks over night 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she’s said “9 weeks to go”, 32 week bumpdate & 33 weeks left all in a matter of 5 days !

• Haha
I think that might have been an early scan, hence why she’s scrubbed out the photo because her belly would look too big for the early gestation.

I thought this as bump looks smaller compared to her posts on page, but then it’s not as like taut as you’d expect for the amount of weeks she claims to be
She’s the Benjamin Button of pregnancy, her bump seems to be getting smaller than it was when she announced her pregnancy 👀😂

How her followers going? I thought she was upto 146k but now to 145k. Who sent over the analysis of followers, can you send again

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh the re-posts on her stories are pathetic! A girl I know messaged me saying in of them for sure doesn’t even know Kate and works for one of those cult MLM businesses put on “can’t wait for her to have her” erm why? Not like you’re gonna have cuddles is it and you’re only going to be seeing shelamere’s toes for the first month anyway 🙄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.