Katie Hayes #79 Crying & lying to old man Wayne. Still editing photos she's got no shame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see she’s still asking followers if she’s WERID 😂🤦🏼‍♀️ For duck sake someone please #gift her a bleeping dictionary or something… her poor spelling is getting on my tits

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Where’s the proof of this “harrisment”? I’m interested to see. Post it up for us Kate hun

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I am different person

Kates way of telling us she looks nothing like her size 6, sorry 8 edited self
98D1AE50-3AE7-43D7-9664-FB2C9D92FFC3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I feel ashamed for them. Some people say things that are out of order and hide behind Instagram. All people have done or said on here is point out what she has put out on Instagram. She is now working to promote not editing pictures and images yet clearly does it and claims she doesn’t! Maybe the shoot was cancelled because she lies and they saw the YT

Reactions: 23
What really pisses me off with all the talk of Tattle is that it’s letting the real trolls off the hook. I do not doubt that there are nasty people out there who will ‘HARRIS’ people just for something to do and be really unnecessarily nasty, but they aren’t on here as that isn’t tolerated

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Actually I tell everyone about Tattle, I dont hide behind anything!!! I got one of the young girls in my office on it recently, she found a thread about a celebrity she couldn't stand and was well happy 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Harris is another one of her personalities. He wears a long black waistcoat and speaks on Kates behalf. Next she will be telling us she wasn’t even in London. That wasn’t her!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
What really pisses me off with all the talk of Tattle is that it’s letting the real trolls off the hook. I do not doubt that there are nasty people out there who will ‘HARRIS’ people just for something to do and be really unnecessarily nasty, but they aren’t on here as that isn’t tolerated
Absolutely!!! Do not compare us to people who send poor old Bob death threats and tell him to die!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Actually I tell everyone about Tattle, I dont hide behind anything!!! I got one of the young girls in my office on it recently, she found a thread about a celebrity she couldn't stand and was well happy 🤣🤣
I wish I could talk about it in my office but they’d probably be like who is she?????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Just going to say.. bingo! I called her saying it ‘ruined her pregnancy’
😂 maybe I’ll have a glass of red wine to celebrate. No wait maybe Prosecco

• Haha
Reactions: 32
No, bullying wouldn't be acceptable in the workplace or at school.

Neither would only talking to or dealing with people that agree 100% with you and your opinions.

Blocking Nigel from Accounts email address because he politely disagreed with me about something work related or non-work related would probably have me facing a disciplinary.

Bouncing up a customers driveway with my husband to tell their mum “we need to have a word about your daughter” because the customer complained about me, would get me sacked.

You can’t have it all your way Truff.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.