Katie Hayes #78 Still telling lies, eating Scampi fries with lashes hanging off her eyes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning Guyzzzz

Ahhh so we all know what Truff was up to yesterday then.

All worked out nicely hasn't it this mysterious account a few days before the Sit down with Lineker airs.
She must think people are thick !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Kate, if you don’t want people to voice their opinions on a PUBLIC forum, then stop broadcasting your life on a PUBLIC social network page you bleeping daft lump.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Jesus christ I work 28 hours over two days have a day off and come on here to 24 pages ffs.

I need to duck work off. 😒
Everytime I see your profile pic it looks like a collection of teeth to me :ROFLMAO: which is something I'm sure thisWERIDO will do with those bastard peggys

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t get it, so you can only go to a therapist that’s been through the exact same experience as you or they can’t help you? That’s really not how it works Kate hun.
Crazy. It's like saying you can't be a midwife until you've had children. Nuts.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Honestly, bore off Kate!!! I dont agree with people messaging her directly, I do think it feeds her troll narrative. However chat on here is not trolling!!! We're not taking it to her door (pardon the pun 😆), we chat amongst ourselves and the most we could be accused of is being a bunch of witches- im fine with that 😆 Whats the saying- 'what other people think of you is none of your business??' Take note Kate and stop looking on here if you don't want to read people's opinions on you!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Mother. Of. God. Change the f’ing record Kate. You’re the troll. You’re a fraud. Now posting about someone’s Instagram page being like someone’s house etc and don’t comment/leave if you don’t like it 😴😴😴Guess what Truff?? That goes exactly
the same with Tattle. If you don’t like (the truth) them F OFF and stop looking/lurking.

Also, she looks so scummy this morning on those 95millions stories…I want to get at her with the jeyes fluid and a pressure washer and a yard brush.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Did any of that actually make sense, and why would you get professional advice from someone who says “we can’t advise you because we haven’t experienced it”. 🤔
Right?! Wtf?! So if you’re getting counselling for say rape, they can’t help you unless they’ve been raped themselves? She’s fukin nuts man, nothing she says ever makes sense

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
How in the hell can anyone take her seriously.....them bleeping eyebrows are taking over her face:sick:
474b965998679a8bce290c04e93e226e.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 44
So in one story she’s showing how to block the ‘troll’ account and the next she says the account blocked her... smells like tit to me 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 54
So in one story she’s showing how to block the ‘troll’ account and the next she says the account blocked her... smells like tit to me 💩
Actual steaming smelly dog tit 💩 as usual.

Today all around the country there will be people getting told their cancer is terminal, there will be people committing suicide. People getting told they've no longer got a job, people losing the roof over their head. People with real problems. I'm sick of her moaning she doesn't know what real problems are.

If she doesn't hate 'my trolls' we pay her bills and raise her engagement and we are her biggest fans as she claims why is she still complaining about us ???

She's a bleeping liar anyway- don't even believe a word she says anymore over these accounts & messages and that's her own doing for telling so many lies !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
But what lessons are YOU teaching your children Trollzzz???

Kate is teaching her manifested child reality lessons - as a parent myself, I think to ‘help’ bullying you should teach your children to be kind & help others. That’s what I’ve taught mine!!

As a parent of a child who is being bullied TRUST ME TRUFF it’s not as easy as approaching parents/the bully. The bullies parents avoid me and have asked the school how do they know it’s not my child starting things. The school said well we don’t but we will watch both children. 2 weeks later witnessed (in the words of the headteacher the bully ATTACK my bespoke)

So yes you teach your bespoke REALITY! The REALITY of it is, you aren’t real. You still photoshop your body & use filters. Which as mentioned previous is fine but just own it..

Honestly how do people not see through her bullshit!! She is going to have a breakdown soon because she’s slowly directing them to this site & the truth!! Then what scampi?? You’ll have bought it all on yourself!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Can actually anyone see this account?! She’s blatantly spent the day yesterday making this account, messaging herself and then deleting the “troll” account. Sad little life Jane
I had a look on my lurker for various Kate/olive combos and couldnt find anything.
what’s happened to Emily(?) the DJ who thought Delo was fit? 👀

Edited: looked at the hayeswishing... it’s gone?
another win for Kate. The troll had seen the error of their ways and deleted the account and became a follower of Kate H Christ

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
But what lessons are YOU teaching your children Trollzzz???

Kate is teaching her manifested child reality lessons - as a parent myself, I think to ‘help’ bullying you should teach your children to be kind & help others. That’s what I’ve taught mine!!

As a parent of a child who is being bullied TRUST ME TRUFF it’s not as easy as approaching parents/the bully. The bullies parents avoid me and have asked the school how do they know it’s not my child starting things. The school said well we don’t but we will watch both children. 2 weeks later witnessed (in the words of the headteacher the bully ATTACK my bespoke)

So yes you teach your bespoke REALITY! The REALITY of it is, you aren’t real. You still photoshop your body & use filters. Which as mentioned previous is fine but just own it..

Honestly how do people not see through her bullshit!! She is going to have a breakdown soon because she’s slowly directing them to this site & the truth!! Then what scampi?? You’ll have bought it all on yourself!
Hope your little one is okay!!
This is exactly it, most parents don’t want to acknowledge or admit that their kid is a bully, when I’ve been bullied as a kid and my mym went in to speak to teachers and parents, the parents didn’t believe their child could be a bully.
Even in recent years, I know family members in school who get bullied and there parents also don’t think there child is a bully even when they’ve physically harmed my family members for no reason, and think they must have started it. ☹

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
This is exactly it, most parents don’t want to acknowledge or admit that their kid is a bully, when I’ve been bullied as a kid and my mym went in to speak to teachers and parents, the parents didn’t believe their child could be a bully.
Even in recent years, I know family members in school who get bullied and there parents also don’t think there child is a bully even when they’ve physically harmed my family members for no reason, and think they must have started it. ☹
I got bullied in primary school, the kid was my friend until she decided she wasn’t anymore. I tried ignoring it, we spoke to the teachers, in the end it was us, both sets of parents and the headteacher and they still wouldn’t deal with it when the teachers had witnessed it and so had the parents. They just weren’t willing to do anything about it, they just shouted at the headteacher and my parents 👍🏻 Solid parenting.
I wish she would plan out what she’s going to say rather than going in circles.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I completely agree. (TW for cutting) Not derailing I promise but I was severely bullied by a girl in my school and she was a bleeping weapon when she wanted to be. It started with her saying "and? do you need to speak when you don't add anything to the conversation?" whenever I spoke to eventually just speaking over me like I wasn't there and blanking me. Telling people to not talk to me. Snickering whenever I said anything in class. Made me start cutting myself, I felt so useless as a human having to eat my lunch in the toilets everyday because no one wanted to know me. I used to wear white school socks and one day the cuts on my legs broke open and stained through them - everyone saw. I cried to a classmate about it and how terrible I was feeling but that was it. That evening the BULLYS PARENTS show up at my house and demand to my parents that I STOP CUTTING MYSELF FOR ATTENTION because its AFFECTING THEIR CHILD. Some people play some awful mental gymnastics to make themselves the victims.

THAT IS BULLYING KATE. It's incredibly hard to accept when you're wrong, but facts are facts and you need to take a long hard bleeping look at yourself and accept you play a part in how your life has played out. That is the true source of growth, not bleeping reposting stories about it on instagram.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 63
Thank you 😘 it’s been a rough ride I’m not going to lie. It’s affected the bespoke massively, me too! But we’re a team & we’re pulling through..
It’s funny how you mention school governors & things start changing..

You hit the nail right on the head! Some parents don’t want to admit it

Oh remember the Dolly she bought the bespoke because she’s hitting others??? What’s in the cat, is in the kitten Truff! Meow!!! Now **** OFF
I’m too hormonal for this witch today!! 🤣😭

I completely agree. (TW for cutting) Not derailing I promise but I was severely bullied by a girl in my school and she was a bleeping weapon when she wanted to be. It started with her saying "and? do you need to speak when you don't add anything to the conversation?" whenever I spoke to eventually just speaking over me like I wasn't there and blanking me. Telling people to not talk to me. Snickering whenever I said anything in class. Made me start cutting myself, I felt so useless as a human having to eat my lunch in the toilets everyday because no one wanted to know me. I used to wear white school socks and one day the cuts on my legs broke open and stained through them - everyone saw. I cried to a classmate about it and how terrible I was feeling but that was it. That evening the BULLYS PARENTS show up at my house and demand to my parents that I STOP CUTTING MYSELF FOR ATTENTION because its AFFECTING THEIR CHILD. Some people play some awful mental gymnastics to make themselves the victims.

THAT IS BULLYING KATE. It's incredibly hard to accept when you're wrong, but facts are facts and you need to take a long hard bleeping look at yourself and accept you play a part in how your life has played out. That is the true source of growth, not bleeping reposting stories about it on instagram.
Oh bless you! 💔
It’s always the ‘rich kids’ too you find!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Mother. Of. God. Change the f’ing record Kate. You’re the troll. You’re a fraud. Now posting about someone’s Instagram page being like someone’s house etc and don’t comment/leave if you don’t like it 😴😴😴Guess what Truff?? That goes exactly
the same with Tattle. If you don’t like (the truth) them F OFF and stop looking/lurking.

Also, she looks so scummy this morning on those 95millions stories…I want to get at her with the jeyes fluid and a pressure washer and a yard brush.
Exactly, it's like her coming round my house and saying "i don't agree with you slagging your aunt off" well duck off out my house then, you don't get an opinion on what happens in my house. Or here!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.