Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MeOnScreen

Chatty Member
Apparently she’s working on something behind closed doors and something is going to be done about all of us 🙄 she knows who half of us are as well.
Then she went on about how we all message her wishing harm on Olive.
Just to get one thing straight though, if anyone on this site has ever messaged Kate (or anyone) wishing harm on her or Olive then you’re vile, worse then Kate and you don’t belong on this site.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 117

JoeExotic

VIP Member
OHHHH MY GOD GANG!

Doing my morning tiktok scroll and nearly fucking died! LOOK WHO IT IS!

SHES GOING TO BE FUMING!!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 113

MD2020

65C984AA-B49B-44CE-92FD-08846814BBFF.jpeg

7BEF6B3C-D459-4F4D-830B-755320DBFB48.jpeg

somewhere in the North West this morning…and her massive range wasn’t sold out and was on a really small end of aisle stand. All Olivia Hale’s stuff had at least twice the area around the corner.
Spending my day off wisely as you can see 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 111

Poirotthepigeon

VIP Member
New competition girls: we each throw a fiver in the pot. First one to get their REAL name mentioned on one of Truffs lives wins the jackpot.
I was thinking today I wonder if I outed myself on her live as a "troll" and asked her to do a face to real face with me on a live if she would have the balls to do it? I could tell my story of what led me to this site and why I post what I do and she could ask me anything about it. In return though I'd ask her questions too about why she behaves how she does and have a conversation and try and understand the others point. Not a fucking chance she would leave herself wide open like that!! I'd do it though. I know who has more to lose and it's not me! I tell all my clients about tattle and they know my name on here 🤷🏽‍♀️ I actually got a birthday card from my sister which said to Poirot on it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 103
Oh girls, I'm in a pig of a mood so I'll be pretty blunt today.

1) The victim mentality: I received a letter today offering me counselling for a terrible, terrible thing that happened to me two years ago. That's how long the wait list is for NHS funded counselling. Fortunately, I was in a position to pay privately last year, but there are people out there with genuine trauma who still get up day to day and have no outlet for help or hope. Fucking turn it in, Truff, you're not a victim. You're just trying to profit off the illusion that you are.

2) If Truff was *genuinely* a victim of trolling (I know we know she isn't), why isn't she offering details of support agencies for anyone else dealing with the same thing? You know, garnering help for those in "her" situation?

3) "Being on social media is my job". No, it isn't. Most people making money from social media use it as a promotional arm of whatever it is they're known for, be it football, acting, whatever. You are not paid to be on social media. It is a hobby for you. It's like going to Lime Street station and mopping every platform every day and then complaining that people are picking on you whilst doing your job, even though no one asked you to do it and you're not getting paid for it. Piss off.

Shirl ain't got no time for this bullshit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 99

Ellebee_1977

She just doenst get it. She isnt trolled. People just call her out on her bullshit.
She paints a life of a slim blonde with a petite beach blonde baby and a partner who dotes on her and an insta worthy house when in real life....
Shes a normal sized woman (16/18) with bleached hair extensions. A baby who is a healthy strawberry blonde (olive is gorgeous!) But shes not petite and a partner who cheats on her and looks like hes going to murder her in some photos. The house well it just looks messy and all iggly piggily and the garage as a skinny living room.
Yes its all about angles and filters but she portrays such a fake life and Kate thats why people call you out as you are what is wrong with this world you really are. Admit your chunky but funky you could get yourself a curve deal with whoever just embrace what you have been blessed with.
Also your not an influencer in my eyes you do the opposite everything you promote i shy away from as i dont agree with your bragging and smugness.

Sorry its only 814 but she is an absolute weapon!

• Heart
Reactions: 93

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
Fuck me, just watched that erratic, smelly, no sense making series of Troll investor stories.

First of all - can I just say I fucking LOL’d at her announcing she’s had a “BREAKTHROUGH” like she’s just cured world hunger or aids.

1. She looks like she’s emptied the inside of her wheely bin out onto her drive, lathered herself in honey then rolled in the bin contents making sure enough shit and filth sticks to her jumper - fuckiiiinnnng EEWWWW you scruff

2. “I know who some of these trolls are and they don’t know I know” - no one gives a fuck!!! no one is scared of you and Diddy DIY!🤣 She probs knows who I am because I got blocked off my real account.. Nothing detrimental will happen to my life because I write on a forum that you fucking stink KHM 🤣

3. She’s basically replying to “fake accounts” & going through her blocked list seeing if anyone else from the Wirral follows them. Nothing fucking major. No wonder she is on her phone she doesn’t use in a morning at 5am and social media breaking more often. Fuckin

4. If Insta really is her job, why’s she turn up “to work” looking like a smelly fucking tramp most days.

I would rather suck Ricky Tomlinsons massive strawberry nose infront of a crowd of people every day of the rest of my life than live Her shit life only bathing on a Wednesday the smelly fuccckkkkkkkkk!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 91

SHL.userx

Actual steaming smelly dog shit 💩 as usual.

Today all around the country there will be people getting told their cancer is terminal, there will be people committing suicide. People getting told they've no longer got a job, people losing the roof over their head. People with real problems. I'm sick of her moaning she doesn't know what real problems are.

If she doesn't hate 'my trolls' we pay her bills and raise her engagement and we are her biggest fans as she claims why is she still complaining about us ???

She's a fucking liar anyway- don't even believe a word she says anymore over these accounts & messages and that's her own doing for telling so many lies !
Thankyou for acknowledging this. Found out my sisters C was terminal today, and nothing more can be done for her. Hard pill to swallow like.
But you get this fucking bellend parading round like worlds biggest victim, thinking she’s so hard done by because a group of people call her out for her bullshit on a gossip forum. Honestly boils my piss

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 87
Truff McCririck at Chester Races today 🐎🐎🐎 belter odds today -

Matty Delo Proposing in 2021- 3 million to 1

KHM getting a real Job - 5 million to 1

KHM having a breakthrough with the Trolls - 10 million to 1

KHM washing her makeup brushes - 6 million to 1

KHM telling the truth about anything -100 million to 1

Place ya Bets Trolls 💷💷💷💷💷
05272CD2-1FF9-4152-8CE5-8C703198592D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87

Tlyfe

VIP Member
Don’t edit my pics anymore gang, they’re just jealous cus I look good ....ok then 🤨
5D1EDFE5-9184-4972-8600-077A02A27156.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 86
So there’s been a study published linking narcissists with aggression, and how when a narc is challenged, they will often revert to being agressive, whether they were provoked or not. A narc can be rated as low, med or high depending on how many of the 9 criteria they meet.

An exaggerated sense of self-importance. People with NPD often wildly exaggerate their achievements and talents.

A sense of entitlement. They insist on having the best of everything, expect special favours and are indignant if anyone dares to question why.

A need for constant, excessive admiration. Narcissists expect to be recognised as superior, often without any achievements of qualifications to warrant it. They can't handle criticism and become angry when they don't get the attention they think they deserve.

Preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance and the perfect mate. They're often depressed or moody because they fall short of perfection. This can lead to problems with drugs or alcohol.

A belief that they are superior, special and unique and should only associate with equally special people. They belittle people they consider inferior.

Interpersonal exploitative behaviour. They take advantage of others to get what they want.

A lack of empathy. They are incapable and unwilling to recognise the needs and feelings of others.

Envious of others or believe others are envious of them. They're constantly measuring themselves against others to see if they come out on top.

Arrogant and haughty behaviour. Narcissists come across as conceited, boastful and pretentious.

The hidden truth. Secretly, narcissists feel insecure, shameful, vulnerable and often humiliated. This can mean suicidal thoughts or behaviour. It most certainly means they have relationship difficulties with everyone.

I’d say that’s a full house for KHM.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 85

Poirotthepigeon

VIP Member
So I've made my game card ready for No excuse for abuse bingo, Wednesday at midday.
If you would like to play along pick any 6 of Truffs favourite gripes with us trolls that you think may get mentioned. First one to win shout it out on tattle.
First prize is a Twirl 🚬
View attachment 592677
Just a quick side note. Please don't judge me for writing on a ruler and in capitals. Mr pigeon says only serial killers write the way I do 😂 I stare at him and agree!
I had a hammer engraved with the words "never leave me cos I'll find you" and gave it to him for his birthday one year which probably didn't help his opinion of me 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84

Poirotthepigeon

VIP Member
So I've made my game card ready for No excuse for abuse bingo, Wednesday at midday.
If you would like to play along pick any 6 of Truffs favourite gripes with us trolls that you think may get mentioned. First one to win shout it out on tattle.
First prize is a Twirl 🚬
20210527_155602.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

pommybear

Chatty Member
Thanks for showing Olive in her own bed following the cosleeping controversy Kate. Don’t read here tho 👍🏻 Wash your brushes when you get sec tho 👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82

FoxyNasa

VIP Member
I also loved how she recognised the community we have on here. IMAGINE BEING THAT MUCH OF A CUNT STRANGERS FROM ACROSS THE COUNTRY HAVE BONDED OUT OF NOTHING BUT YOUR CUNTYNESS.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

BellaRose.X89

Chatty Member
Piers Morgan would be great to question Truff 🤣

I can just see it now

Piers: so what is your issue with Kate, tattlers?

Us: well Piers, she edits and filters her photos and lies about doing so. She regularly demonstrates unsafe behaviour with her young baby, she makes up lies about being ‘trolled’ to boost her engagement. All whilst being a horrible bully who bounced up to a pregnant girls door with her fella for a kick off and doxxes people on the regular. We have proof of all of this, let’s us refer you to the wiki. Oh and did we mention that despite claiming to hate us, she created a profile on here to slag off her ex partners new girlfriend?

Piers: What do you say to that Kate?

Kate: TROLLS it’s all lies TROLLS I’m boss CEO momma TROLLS look at the shit under me nails TROLLS it’s all angels TROLLS I don’t filter TROLLS I’m sick of it Piers but I’m not going to let it get to me but I talk about it all day because they pay my bills TROLLS!

Piers: But Kate, we can clearly see on the wiki you edit your pictures and promote unsafe practices regarding your child?

(Olive waves at him from her car seat, which is too small for her so she’s been wedged in there origami style)

Kates nostrils flare uncontrollably and she rears up screaming ‘TRRRRRRRROOOOOOOLLLLLL’ at Piers before charging into furniture like a wounded bison. She lobs the car seat at Piers’ head, luckily Olive has wandered off at this point, sick of her mother’s bullshit, and stomps out of the studio. Ripping off her uncle fester blazer and donning a stained hoody and comedy glasses, ready to do a crying story about the jealous troll that is Piers Morgan.

• Haha
Reactions: 80

FoxyNasa

VIP Member
I was so close to messaging her direct, but it’s not worth the aggravation and I’ve got a fab day ahead.

basically what she’s said is - people have opinions about me online and I don’t like it. I don’t want to delete social media because 1) it’s my job to have opinions on stuff online and 2) I like social media. I just don’t like it when people don’t share my opinion or don’t like what I’m up to / about. So if you could just all stop disagreeing or having opinions on me that I don’t like then that will be fine.

And who the fuck did she go to for professional help? The mind PT? What other clues did she need that he’s not qualified other than him telling her - I can’t help you with that cause I haven’t been through it. Sorry, so to be a clinical psychologist you must have also suffered a nervous breakdown / have bi polar and or be schizophrenic otherwise how can you possibly help these people?

Kate what you need is some resilience. You put yourself out there as a messy, ignorant, uneducated, lazy, photoshopped cunt. People are gonna pick you up on it. Learn to deal with it or STOP.

• Heart
Reactions: 77