Katie Hayes #78 Still telling lies, eating Scampi fries with lashes hanging off her eyes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I completely agree. (TW for cutting) Not derailing I promise but I was severely bullied by a girl in my school and she was a bleeping weapon when she wanted to be. It started with her saying "and? do you need to speak when you don't add anything to the conversation?" whenever I spoke to eventually just speaking over me like I wasn't there and blanking me. Telling people to not talk to me. Snickering whenever I said anything in class. Made me start cutting myself, I felt so useless as a human having to eat my lunch in the toilets everyday because no one wanted to know me. I used to wear white school socks and one day the cuts on my legs broke open and stained through them - everyone saw. I cried to a classmate about it and how terrible I was feeling but that was it. That evening the BULLYS PARENTS show up at my house and demand to my parents that I STOP CUTTING MYSELF FOR ATTENTION because its AFFECTING THEIR CHILD. Some people play some awful mental gymnastics to make themselves the victims.

THAT IS BULLYING KATE. It's incredibly hard to accept when you're wrong, but facts are facts and you need to take a long hard bleeping look at yourself and accept you play a part in how your life has played out. That is the true source of growth, not bleeping reposting stories about it on instagram.
So sorry you had to go through all this!! ❤❤❤ I’ve also had self harm issues so know how horrible and lonely it can be!

She always says that if olive gets bullied, she’ll get the parents together and want to talk but what if olive is the bully at school? Will she ignore them and shout troll?

• Heart
Reactions: 33
When she said about pages and pages on her and her family I wondered whether she was referring to the WIKI 😛

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I completely agree. (TW for cutting) Not derailing I promise but I was severely bullied by a girl in my school and she was a bleeping weapon when she wanted to be. It started with her saying "and? do you need to speak when you don't add anything to the conversation?" whenever I spoke to eventually just speaking over me like I wasn't there and blanking me. Telling people to not talk to me. Snickering whenever I said anything in class. Made me start cutting myself, I felt so useless as a human having to eat my lunch in the toilets everyday because no one wanted to know me. I used to wear white school socks and one day the cuts on my legs broke open and stained through them - everyone saw. I cried to a classmate about it and how terrible I was feeling but that was it. That evening the BULLYS PARENTS show up at my house and demand to my parents that I STOP CUTTING MYSELF FOR ATTENTION because its AFFECTING THEIR CHILD. Some people play some awful mental gymnastics to make themselves the victims.

THAT IS BULLYING KATE. It's incredibly hard to accept when you're wrong, but facts are facts and you need to take a long hard bleeping look at yourself and accept you play a part in how your life has played out. That is the true source of growth, not bleeping reposting stories about it on instagram.
Your story has just broken my heart ❤ sending my love as a mother of girls i just can not imagine x

• Heart
Reactions: 20
There is an account on Tiktok @bekahdayyy which shows edited pictures of all influences, celebrities etc and KHM has just made an appearance haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Truff take your own advice hun.

This is our Tattle House.
We have a ring door bell.
You mightn't like how we decorate or how truthful & bold The Wiki is (READ THE WIKI)
Jane do not do a brown shark in our toilet and leave it. Leave your size 13 shoes at the door.
If you don't like our Tattle House- you can just duck off and leave.
You don't read this site anyway do you ?
Its really that simple 💗

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
She’s massively got her knickers in a twist over that tik tok! People have been commenting on there that they googled her and found the wiki. She is getting pissy because people are seeing her for the catfish she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
She’s massively got her knickers in a twist over that tik tok! People have been commenting on there that they googled her and found the wiki. She is getting pissy because people are seeing her for the catfish she is.
Show us!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
65C984AA-B49B-44CE-92FD-08846814BBFF.jpeg

7BEF6B3C-D459-4F4D-830B-755320DBFB48.jpeg

somewhere in the North West this morning…and her massive range wasn’t sold out and was on a really small end of aisle stand. All Olivia Hale’s stuff had at least twice the area around the corner.
Spending my day off wisely as you can see 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 111
So she asks followers for input and yes/no questions and relies on that to boost engagement but duck off having an opinion.
she’s the worst.l??!! This is the type of tit you think in your head but don’t say out loud because it’s so arrogant but here she is, no humility at all.
can’t wait for everyone to get on tattle next week once she’s had her pity party with sex pest Wayne

Reactions: 21
I got 30 secs into her rant stories and had to turn off and get a bath. I felt I needed a scrub after looking at that minging jumper.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I hope she’s teaching her daughter bad not to go cheap on the old lip blush because that is shocking

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her voice goes through me sitting there making out she knows what shes talking about and she must think people love her enough to sit and listen to the same bullshit story with that draining voice for the 100th time waiting to get to the point and there was no point. She looks minty and like she stinks! She looks like she stinks more than stabby axl i dont know who annoys me more out the 2. Atleast sally has better content in a strange way im a mother myself last thing i want to do is jump on my phone for 5 to escape my child to see her fuking boring dinners that i wouldnt feed my dead dog never mind child! If she does make a decent living out this infulencer stuff i will be shocked she is awful
Oh Was in h&b at crack of dawn this morning and see a product i havent seen of hers and it was a huge trolly case to store all the make up in my phone was dead so couldnt get a pic
ETA why does she feel the need to parade her hands right in the camrea her nails always look vile and grubby

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Haven’t several people come on previous to say Kate was a proper bully in school? What goes around comes around, fatty. READ THE WIKI

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I’m not interested in talking about the latest boring ramble, but I wholeheartedly agree that allowing Olive to throw her plate on the floor is just another example of lazy and poor parenting. Set boundaries and behaviour expectations as early as possible, you bleeping milk float.
Milk float!!!! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

I’m so sorry you went through this ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.