Katie Hayes #78 Still telling lies, eating Scampi fries with lashes hanging off her eyes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god the last time I got a thread title I felt like a proper troll and had a 6 month break 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
Nah. If they have anything but missionary with the light off I’ll eat my hat. Only thing he is nailing is a load of beading onto walls.
HAHAHAHAHA OMG I am dead I bet she schedules it in yeno cos she’s a boss babe momma influencer, was gunna put CEO but she’s not cos she’s gave that up to sell shite on the gram 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Didn't she already share the stories of Charlotte Dawson getting her box-o-shite?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I ventured into a big HB in Manc this morn and looks like duck all has been bought 😂😂😂😂

Screaming at those nails. I swear to god I wouldnt let my daughter put them on as dress up. The packaging is so nasty and cheap and it was adjacent to the dog food aisle, speaks volumes

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She wouldn’t be co sleeping if she’d heard the stories I’ve heard

• Sad
Reactions: 22
We all know she loves the ale. She’s always in between them. She’s formula fed. If Delo is on the snow on a weekend. Red flags galore for co sleeping. I really hope she doesn’t but how the camera was positioned that time I fear she does 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 34
She wouldn’t give a fuk. She’d scream mum police troll and tell you to stop judging boss ceo mommas 😂
This. A school/Facebook friend had the worst happen when co sleeping and very politely commented on another Facebook friends post, where she was asking for advise about whether to do it or not, and got told the usual "i know my baby best blah blah". Even when told the worst people like that still think they know better.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
You can bed share completely safely. It’s the safely part that Kate doesn’t get. You can’t do it if either parent has consumed any alcohol for start, and olive wearing a sleeping bag and being under a duvet as well is a massive overheating danger

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I love that she's making out on her stories that she's an absolute athlete , 5am club ,
Drinking gallons of water , running for miles , with legs like size 8 pins.
Then in reality she's sat like a big beast stuffing her face with smelly scampi fries in Oh Snarlin 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 64
So there’s been a study published linking narcissists with aggression, and how when a narc is challenged, they will often revert to being agressive, whether they were provoked or not. A narc can be rated as low, med or high depending on how many of the 9 criteria they meet.

An exaggerated sense of self-importance. People with NPD often wildly exaggerate their achievements and talents.

A sense of entitlement. They insist on having the best of everything, expect special favours and are indignant if anyone dares to question why.

A need for constant, excessive admiration. Narcissists expect to be recognised as superior, often without any achievements of qualifications to warrant it. They can't handle criticism and become angry when they don't get the attention they think they deserve.

Preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance and the perfect mate. They're often depressed or moody because they fall short of perfection. This can lead to problems with drugs or alcohol.

A belief that they are superior, special and unique and should only associate with equally special people. They belittle people they consider inferior.

Interpersonal exploitative behaviour. They take advantage of others to get what they want.

A lack of empathy. They are incapable and unwilling to recognise the needs and feelings of others.

Envious of others or believe others are envious of them. They're constantly measuring themselves against others to see if they come out on top.

Arrogant and haughty behaviour. Narcissists come across as conceited, boastful and pretentious.

The hidden truth. Secretly, narcissists feel insecure, shameful, vulnerable and often humiliated. This can mean suicidal thoughts or behaviour. It most certainly means they have relationship difficulties with everyone.

I’d say that’s a full house for KHM.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 85
You can bed share completely safely. It’s the safely part that Kate doesn’t get. You can’t do it if either parent has consumed any alcohol for start, and olive wearing a sleeping bag and being under a duvet as well is a massive overheating danger
I personally never would just from stories I continually hear from family in the police who have dealt with it many times. It’s not worth it

Reactions: 23
I love that she's making out on her stories that she's an absolute athlete , 5am club ,
Drinking gallons of water , running for miles , with legs like size 8 pins.
Then in reality she's sat like a big beast stuffing her face with smelly scampi fries in Oh Snarlin 😂😂😂
I love the saying “kebab legs”
bet she walks up the road then runs back the 100yds filming herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.