Katie Hayes #78 Still telling lies, eating Scampi fries with lashes hanging off her eyes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am watching her now. Her glasses are filthy! Her top is minty. She makes me sick.

And lets be honest if she was getting real messages she would post them.
If she is getting trolled I’d say it’s not by anyone on here.
Is she was replying to them she would be posting how they all apologised etc.
It’s all timely though for Wednesday.

I’ve switched off, I can’t be doing at this time in a morning.
Keep me updated!! 😜

Attachments

Reactions: 34
She just doenst get it. She isnt trolled. People just call her out on her bullshit.
She paints a life of a slim blonde with a petite beach blonde baby and a partner who dotes on her and an insta worthy house when in real life....
Shes a normal sized woman (16/18) with bleached hair extensions. A baby who is a healthy strawberry blonde (olive is gorgeous!) But shes not petite and a partner who cheats on her and looks like hes going to murder her in some photos. The house well it just looks messy and all iggly piggily and the garage as a skinny living room.
Yes its all about angles and filters but she portrays such a fake life and Kate thats why people call you out as you are what is wrong with this world you really are. Admit your chunky but funky you could get yourself a curve deal with whoever just embrace what you have been blessed with.
Also your not an influencer in my eyes you do the opposite everything you promote i shy away from as i dont agree with your bragging and smugness.

Sorry its only 814 but she is an absolute weapon!

• Heart
Reactions: 93
So what’s the breakthrough she’s made? Or is she just trying to drum up a few more views for the podcast next week? Let’s face it, it needs all the help it can get.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Who the hell is watching olive while she’s talking SHITE into her phone?! We all know delo escapes goes to work at abar half 5.. the kid could be choking, pulling herself up on things, god knows where max is... she is deranged

• Sad
Reactions: 45
I've literally never seen any influencers act like this ?? Marcus rashford who was sent racist messages. One tweet. Not maintaining this troll narrative. Then again he's worthy of followers in his own right he's so nice, all his charity work etc. She's not. So she needs this.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
This girl couldn’t lie straight in bed. Just said she loves social media. Thought you hated it 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Social media “break” was to set up the fake account. Saying it’s people who know her is directly linked to comments on here about his family not wanting to know her, she’s so, so predictable!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
She or one her mates has set that account up as fodder for the podcast. If they were sending her abuse, we’d have seen screenshots of it.

Social media “break” was to set up the fake account. Saying it’s people who know her is directly linked to comments on here about his family not wanting to know her, she’s so, so predictable!
You got there before me!

Reactions: 25
Can actually anyone see this account?! She’s blatantly spent the day yesterday making this account, messaging herself and then deleting the “troll” account. Sad little life Jane

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Oh Kate, duck off will ya. Stop reading here if you’re so bothered by what people are saying about you. It’s called an opinion you daft mare. You’ve sold your soul for the influencer lifestyle and pimp your kid our day in day out. Don’t act so shocked when people call you out on your bullshit.

bleeping soft cow. Sick of her going on!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Only thing I took from those stories was that she has set that account up to send herself messages. She has put the username up but not the messages. Surely the troll messages would have been shown to drum up interest for the podcast but no she had to make it up instead.
Also she didn’t glance left once to look at Olive. It’s a good job she had lashed her plate!

Reactions: 31
I’ve literally never come across someone who is so obsessed by something that they claim not to be obsessed by. She literally just said ‘don’t have opinions on other people’s opinions’ hahahahahaha stop the bleeping world

• Haha
Did any of that actually make sense, and why would you get professional advice from someone who says “we can’t advise you because we haven’t experienced it”. 🤔

• Haha
She or one her mates has set that account up as fodder for the podcast. If they were sending her abuse, we’d have seen screenshots of it.

You got there before me!
100% she's done it herself for promo for the podcast. She's such a twit, I can't wait for her to get found out, cos she will they always mess up and give themselves away!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m not interested in talking about the latest boring ramble, but I wholeheartedly agree that allowing Olive to throw her plate on the floor is just another example of lazy and poor parenting. Set boundaries and behaviour expectations as early as possible, you bleeping milk float.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.