Katie Hayes #78 Still telling lies, eating Scampi fries with lashes hanging off her eyes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone gift her a lint roller please.
She has made that page up herself I reckon, she is so full of lies, it’s boring.
She wouldn’t know bullying or trolling if it hit her in the face, she basically doesn’t like different opinions or people telling her she is wrong. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I also loved how she recognised the community we have on here. IMAGINE BEING THAT MUCH OF A bleep STRANGERS FROM ACROSS THE COUNTRY HAVE BONDED OUT OF NOTHING BUT YOUR CUNTYNESS.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
1622205038087.png

Here's hoping she'll be getting someone else to teach her basic English

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Oh girls, I'm in a pig of a mood so I'll be pretty blunt today.

1) The victim mentality: I received a letter today offering me counselling for a terrible, terrible thing that happened to me two years ago. That's how long the wait list is for NHS funded counselling. Fortunately, I was in a position to pay privately last year, but there are people out there with genuine trauma who still get up day to day and have no outlet for help or hope. bleeping turn it in, Truff, you're not a victim. You're just trying to profit off the illusion that you are.

2) If Truff was *genuinely* a victim of trolling (I know we know she isn't), why isn't she offering details of support agencies for anyone else dealing with the same thing? You know, garnering help for those in "her" situation?

3) "Being on social media is my job". No, it isn't. Most people making money from social media use it as a promotional arm of whatever it is they're known for, be it football, acting, whatever. You are not paid to be on social media. It is a hobby for you. It's like going to Lime Street station and mopping every platform every day and then complaining that people are picking on you whilst doing your job, even though no one asked you to do it and you're not getting paid for it. Piss off.

Shirl ain't got no time for this bullshit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 99
I completely agree. (TW for cutting) Not derailing I promise but I was severely bullied by a girl in my school and she was a bleeping weapon when she wanted to be. It started with her saying "and? do you need to speak when you don't add anything to the conversation?" whenever I spoke to eventually just speaking over me like I wasn't there and blanking me. Telling people to not talk to me. Snickering whenever I said anything in class. Made me start cutting myself, I felt so useless as a human having to eat my lunch in the toilets everyday because no one wanted to know me. I used to wear white school socks and one day the cuts on my legs broke open and stained through them - everyone saw. I cried to a classmate about it and how terrible I was feeling but that was it. That evening the BULLYS PARENTS show up at my house and demand to my parents that I STOP CUTTING MYSELF FOR ATTENTION because its AFFECTING THEIR CHILD. Some people play some awful mental gymnastics to make themselves the victims.

THAT IS BULLYING KATE. It's incredibly hard to accept when you're wrong, but facts are facts and you need to take a long hard bleeping look at yourself and accept you play a part in how your life has played out. That is the true source of growth, not bleeping reposting stories about it on instagram.
I am so sorry. This happened to you. It must have been awful but I'm willing to put money on the fact that you're a lovely person and haven't become abusive or a bully yourself. I hope you're ok x

• Heart
Reactions: 11

1) The victim mentality: I received a letter today offering me counselling for a terrible, terrible thing that happened to me two years ago. That's how long the wait list is for NHS funded counselling. Fortunately, I was in a position to pay privately last year, but there are people out there with genuine trauma who still get up day to day and have no outlet for help or hope. bleeping turn it in, Truff, you're not a victim. You're just trying to profit off the illusion that you are.

2) If Truff was *genuinely* a victim of trolling (I know we know she isn't), why isn't she offering details of support agencies for anyone else dealing with the same thing? You know, garnering help for those in "her" situation?

3) "Being on social media is my job". No, it isn't. Most people making money from social media use it as a promotional arm of whatever it is they're known for, be it football, acting, whatever. You are not paid to be on social media. It is a hobby for you. It's like going to Lime Street station and mopping every platform every day and then complaining that people are picking on you whilst doing your job, even though no one asked you to do it and you're not getting paid for it. Piss off.

Well said girly 🤩
She needs to wipe her snoz and burn that jumper, i can smell it all the way from here

• Haha
Reactions: 24

I’m not in the best mood today shirl ❤ But you all still never fail to make me laugh xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I fell asleep half way through that rant the only thing I took away from it is how far from knife like her jawline looked

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
B11F9B26-6A25-4797-AC1E-03F5C20D3B65.jpeg

Kate ya bad victim - get off Tattle and accept that everyone in the world won’t kiss your arse

and if you don’t like it, get out of our ‘house’ (and lay off the inspirational quotes because it just makes you double basic) you’re a smelly, vile liar and you deserve everything negative that you get

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
I am so sorry. This happened to you. It must have been awful but I'm willing to put money on the fact that you're a lovely person and haven't become abusive or a bully yourself. I hope you're ok x
I'm not able to quote everyone's replies but thank you all for the lovely words and support 💕 i'm doing much better now & am very happy with my life, it has taken time but i've built up a very good support system.

@Trolling.around best of luck with your bespoke, they won't forget how much you fought for them even if that bully and their family never own up to it. You are a great mum.

@Brooke Davis it breaks my heart to hear you've been affected too, it can be so soul destroying when you feel like you're drowning and the whole world is just standing there watching. I hope you've been able to find help getting through it 💛

• Heart
Reactions: 27
So she knows who we all are and she’s cut people who she knows out of her life... own up trolls, who’s had Truff bouncing up their drive to out them?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Does she forget the Ring doorbell incident.

Kates version- (not sure if kates version has more details)

“Someone contacted a company im working with saying I drink when pregaant... blah blah blah. Anyway, the girls contacted me and apologised. Everyone makes mistakes and I accept that.

Real story- WITH EVIDENCE
Kate advocates and says she’s not against drinking when pregnant. Evidence on wiki

young pregnant girl complains to company informing them of what Kate has said and how she is against it.

company share young pregnant girls info with Kate.

Kate and Delo bounce up girls drive and kick off. (All recorded on ring doorbell- evidence on wiki)

my point here is, doesn’t fit her agenda of being trolled when in factKate is the troll.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
How many more times is she going to claim she knows the identities of the ‘trolls’ and not bring the receipts or do anything about it?

The lack of action, plus mods coming on every time to make clear it’s impossible, is hilarious 😂 isn’t that the definition of insanity? Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results?

Kate, I suggest you stop reading here, leave us to our harmless fun and move on with your life.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again:

I will not take advice from anyone who:

1. Looks like they smell like the back of an earring. (Truff.)

or

2. Flashes their steak drapes on the internet for a fiver. (Stabby.)

READ THE WIKI

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Catching up after a rough couple of days, loads of love to those sharing stories of their own trauma ❤❤ Love all you trolls

Truff is acting just as predicted, it’s so utterly boring. Drumming up interest for her podcast with the predator. Haven’t even listened to her stories I truly can’t be arsed with her pathological lies

• Heart
Reactions: 40
We all know you take shits without flushing the toilet Kate give over
View attachment 593947
this again is the most nonsensical analogy. If someone approves you following their private page you have been invited into their personal space. If someone has a public page they are advertising for the whole world to see and benefitting from that.

If you attended someone’s open house for a viewing you are absolutely allowed to say you don’t like the decor, if your mate has invited you round for a cuppa then might be best not to mention the ratty curtains!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.