Katie Hayes #78 Still telling lies, eating Scampi fries with lashes hanging off her eyes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she start that off by saying there was a breakthrough then literally spewd the same old tit 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Kate: “you wouldn’t take fitness advice from someone who’s never been to the gym”

Also Kate: “so I took professional advice on how to deal with the trolls, but the professional couldn’t advise me because they’ve never experienced it”

I don’t understand her “troll update”... where is the update part?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
Kate: “you wouldn’t take fitness advice from someone who’s never been to the gym”

Also Kate: “so I took professional advice on how to deal with the trolls, but the professional couldn’t advise me because they’ve never experienced it”

I don’t understand her “troll update”... where is the update part?
I honestly thought she was going to revel that she had set up a fake account and that she had caught some trolls.

Well she has set up a fake account but she's only messaged herself on it!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I just wasted 10 mins of my life listening to that monstrosity’s ‘break through’. After watching her story of verbal diarrhoea I still do not have one bleeping idea what sed ‘breakthrough’ was... can anyone enlighten me? Perhaps I missed it? Or if not advise me on how I can get that 10 mins of my life back. Thanks xx

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I just wasted 10 mins of my life listening to that monstrosity’s ‘break through’. After watching her story of verbal diarrhoea I still do not have one bleeping idea what sed ‘breakthrough’ was... can anyone enlighten me? Perhaps I missed it? Or if not advise me on how I can get that 10 mins of my life back. Thanks xx
No there wasn’t a breakthrough, just random rambling 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Go n make ur bed n do ur self a cuppa girl 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I was so close to messaging her direct, but it’s not worth the aggravation and I’ve got a fab day ahead.

basically what she’s said is - people have opinions about me online and I don’t like it. I don’t want to delete social media because 1) it’s my job to have opinions on stuff online and 2) I like social media. I just don’t like it when people don’t share my opinion or don’t like what I’m up to / about. So if you could just all stop disagreeing or having opinions on me that I don’t like then that will be fine.

And who the duck did she go to for professional help? The mind PT? What other clues did she need that he’s not qualified other than him telling her - I can’t help you with that cause I haven’t been through it. Sorry, so to be a clinical psychologist you must have also suffered a nervous breakdown / have bi polar and or be schizophrenic otherwise how can you possibly help these people?

Kate what you need is some resilience. You put yourself out there as a messy, ignorant, uneducated, lazy, photoshopped bleep. People are gonna pick you up on it. Learn to deal with it or STOP.

• Heart
Reactions: 77
I watched the no excuse for abuse podcast with ‘BOB’ yesterday and there were some LOLS to be had.

‘They call Cheryl’s son ‘bog eye’ Bob’.

Poor Bob gets people telling him they’re going to cut him up and throw him in the sea but hang on, Kate gets people accusing her of SMOKING 🚬. What larks.

Also, how can two grown adults not know where the North Sea is?! A damning indictment of the British education systems if you ask me!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Absolute broken bleeping record isn’t she? So basically only her opinion matters. There’s this thing called a difference of opinions. If you listened to other people’s opinions and view points you gain knowledge...and bleeping educate yourself you thick bleeping fruit machine.

Show us the full account then. The pictures, the messages, everything. Because I would put everything I own on there being nothing. Just those messages she’s sent that can only conveniently be seen.

Reactions: 37
I can't advise how to get the ten minutes back as I've never experienced that, but by Truff's standards I'm the perfect person to come to for advice on that very issue. Pull up a seat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Same old, same old.

All the bleeping time. She doesn't know who anyone is as those two bell ends would be storming up drives knocking on doors. There's no breakthrough.

She'll have made that account up herself. Conveniently just before the podcast. Perfect timing.

As for not commenting on what we don't like about her, it's called honesty. What's wrong with being honest? I'd rather be honest than a two faced snake.

Reactions: 26
I don’t get it, so you can only go to a therapist that’s been through the exact same experience as you or they can’t help you? That’s really not how it works Kate hun.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
The account name hahaha hayeswishesitwasdelamere or something hahaha deffo made by a delamere hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I don’t get it, so you can only go to a therapist that’s been through the exact same experience as you or they can’t help you? That’s really not how it works Kate hun.
Won't somebody think of the therapists and all their harrowing training, having to get waterboarded and bullied just so they can help others. I never knew that.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
VERY convenient that 'troll' account is already gone so no one is able to find out what phone number it's linked to isn't it Kate?

• Haha
Reactions: 45
According to Kate, you can’t give advice to people or help people if you’ve not been through the same thing...right I’ll just tell that to surgeons, nurses, doctors, psychologists, psychiatrists....my patient this morning has psychosis and has been in prison...I’ll have to tell him I can’t help because I’ve not done a stretch or seen aliens walking down the road 🙃 a day off, wahoo!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.