Katie Hayes #78 Still telling lies, eating Scampi fries with lashes hanging off her eyes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus christ I work 28 hours over two days have a day off and come on here to 24 pages ffs.

I need to duck work off. 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I love these threads, trolls! But I missed why is she called Truff? (I read the wiki so apologies if there - baby brain).

Reactions: 6
Maybe if you supervised your kid while she’s eating, instead of leaving her in front of the telly in the middle of the kitchen floor, she’d stop throwing her plates. It’s got duck all with them not being strong enough to stay stuck to the high chair, she needs to learn table manners from you. You won’t be laughing when she throws her plate in a restaurant and they charge you for what she’s broken or ask you to clean it up yourself. Tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Maybe if you supervised your kid while she’s eating, instead of leaving her in front of the telly in the middle of the kitchen floor, she’d stop throwing her plates. It’s got duck all with them not being strong enough to stay stuck to the high chair, she needs to learn table manners from you. You won’t be laughing when she throws her plate in a restaurant and they charge you for what she’s broken or ask you to clean it up yourself. Tit.
See that’s where you’ve got it wrong. She can’t learn table manners from someone who doesn’t have any. Better off getting Max to teach her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
20+ stories which is a repeat of the same ramble she gave to Bobby, and every single time.

It is a reflection on you, if your friends and family tell strangers on the internet you’re awful and can back up why they feel like that, it is a reflection on you.

Also, when did she film this, because she was wearing that same (grubby) jumper 2 days ago? If you’re filming yourself for social media, at least put a clean top on.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Is this rant going somewhere Kate cos I've got tit to do today y'knowssssss

So basically the lesson I've learnt is if someone, say close family or friend, has a (valid) opinion about you, you should ignore them. Top tips from guru Truff this morning 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.