Katie Hayes #78 Still telling lies, eating Scampi fries with lashes hanging off her eyes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1) contact the brands I work with but they still love me
2) call the baby names
3) said i was drinking while pregnant
4) used to badly edit my pics but don’t anymore
5) had to hide the babies face but realised I shouldn’t have to hide my life away
6) therapy helped me never go on the site and see them taking pics of me out in town. Saw the pics even though I never go on the site

Also I never usually react to posts but this last few days have been hilarious, I’ve been throwing the laughing reaction around like there’s no tomorrow!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
1) contact the brands I work with but they still love me
2) call the baby names
3) said i was drinking while pregnant
4) used to badly edit my pics but don’t anymore
5) had to hide the babies face but realised I shouldn’t have to hide my life away
6) therapy helped me never go on the site and see them taking pics of me out in town. Saw the pics even though I never go on the site

Also I never usually react to posts but this last few days have been hilarious, I’ve been throwing the laughing reaction around like there’s no tomorrow!
I wonder if she will mention making her bed 😂
Speaking of which. I think Truff has brought out an app ...

Screenshot_20210527-192829_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Danielle hopefully lobbed it in the Mersey! Which is why Kate was cold water paddling, to see if she could find it! 🤣
I am dead. Need to look back on the pics of the one occasion she went in to see if she had a metal detector on her. Explains why she went in the sea to be fair.

I’d assume Delo was saving up for bizzo class so only bought a £9.99 cubic zirconia from Warren James for poor Danielle as it is. Let off you want me to PayPal you the cash Truff for you to get your own.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Delo must be due a night out with the lads mustn't be. Let's hope he's out Bank Hol weekend & goes on the missing list and we get some ☕☕☕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Bingo!!!

1. They ruined my pregnancy which was the longest pregnancy in history because my first scan was in 2016 and I was sticking my pregnant belly out for pictures before the foetal cells had stopped dividing.
2. They contact all the brands I work with and tell them my house stinks of chip fat.
3. They said I drank and smoked in pregnancy but I never, I was eating a Twirl and I never touched a drop of Red wine, or was it Prosecco?
4. They said I broke covid rules but I didn’t. I had special permission from Boris to do what the duck I wanted during the entire lockdown.
5. They say I use filters and photoshop but I don’t, it’s just good lighting and angels. They’re just jealous because they can’t lose 14 stone in a live.
6. They follow me around and take photos while I’m just out with my friends having a nice quiet meal in a packed bar at 6 at night with my bespoke stuffed in a car seat.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
So I've made my game card ready for No excuse for abuse bingo, Wednesday at midday.
If you would like to play along pick any 6 of Truffs favourite gripes with us trolls that you think may get mentioned. First one to win shout it out on tattle.
First prize is a Twirl 🚬
View attachment 592677
1) isn’t your writing gorgeous
2) I wish I could have more than 1 reaction to this
3) I’m fuming I go back to work Wednesday now 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Hahahahahah they said me breath stunk of tit BOB
You can just see Bobby glazing over

Bingo
1. They said I drank while pregnant
2. They report me to the police
3. They say I filter my child
4. They said my mum shagged Naomis dad
5. They say my boyfriend cheats
6. I never got on that site or ever mention trollls

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Can whoever said something in the last thread about she’s been cheating and telling us lies please stand up, cos thanks to you I haven’t got that bastard song out of my head all bloody week!! I was singing it in tesco last night without realising and got a right strange look 😐
Sorry girl!!! Haha

• Haha
Reactions: 9
🥸 imagine! Probably been in the Bulls Head at the same time 🤣 congratulations on your bespoke poppet!

There is a savage thread on here about a local influencer called CassyAnne Clarke if you fancy something to read!
ugh I used to be friends with her on facey. I had to delete her when I seen her waffling on about covid being fake 🙄

Reactions: 9
ugh I used to be friends with her on facey. I had to delete her when I seen her waffling on about covid being fake 🙄
I once NEARLY ALMOST bought into the whole juice plus stuff and my hairdresser told me to follow her as she sells it. I was like 👀 I mean, she lost all the weight through gastric band surgery, had numerous lipo, bum lifts, that weird fake and surgery etc and is trying to say it was juice plus. What a scammer. Now it’s the going out with a married man drama 🤣

Reactions: 13
every time I open this thread it makes me crave a pack of scampi fries 😋

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I generally / genuinely cannot spell angels / angles anymore after this thread. You lot have me in bits you funny bastards, and I honestly now think angles is spelt angels ffs, confuses me every time 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I generally / genuinely cannot spell angels / angles anymore after this thread. You lot have me in bits you funny bastards, and I honestly now think angles is spelt angels ffs, confuses me every time 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I swear I’ve almost said “the bespoke” instead of the baby out load when talking about my own kid!! The shame.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Anyone else curious as to what truffs actual definition of a social media break is? 🤯😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.