Katie Hayes #74 Going Dubai since she was born, doesn't need a filter thanks to Le Prawn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I’m still dead confused, I thought her and olive wore matching dungarees yesterday? When did the outfit change to WOOL MOM happen?
The dungarees were cutting her gunt in half so she had to make a quick change.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Wow she never fails does she......

1. As if that absolute dimwit is now posting about Palestine. Talk about jumping on a bandwagon. I would love to hear her even try to define what is going on & the background to it. She's a joke.

2. These influencers who are all so depressed and suicidal but have the brain capacity and thoughts of Oh il take a selfie. They're an insult to the cause they're talking about using it to sound relatable & for engagement 🤢

Why does she put things like this on , as if she gives a flying duck about anyone 😡

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
If anyone has ever had a 5 year old daughter, this is the kind of thing they do. Looking at themselves cry in a mirror.

bleeping grow up you pathetic, attention seeking twit. Normal people do not take or keep selfies of themselves crying. This is abnormal behaviour.

40735F8C-5AAD-443F-8577-1080F8D03312.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
Perhaps she needs to consider how she has effected other people’s mental health with her perfect mum life from conception!!
Oh no she’s not a perfect mum silly. One day she watched a film on the sofa (so lazy of her gaaaaasp). She’s got a perfect baby, but gosh she’s not a perfect mum; she’s got dark strugglezzz remember!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I bet the caption on that pic was ‘Bob, I can’t believe the trolls have said I need to stay at home with my baby’

• Haha
Reactions: 17
“The Palestinian struggle should not be an awkward conversation.”

Get to duck Kate, not a bleeping chance you’ve ever had a conversation about Palestine.

Someone will message her saying it’s bias or whatever and instead of standing her ground and arguing for what she believes in, she’ll say “troll” and block them and then delete the story.
I would love a non awkward chat with her about her views about what’s gwanin on the Gaza Strip. It would be like that time I pretended I fuckin had a clue what was going on in the World Cup because I fancied one of the LADZ (wanted/needed dick) at work. When I got asked for my commentary I should have said “I need to educate myself” That would have covered it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Why is she going on about the block button? Most of the “trolls” she bangs on about don’t follow her, have never messaged her or commented on her posts... she has a public account, and anyone can watch her stories/see her posts. She chooses to come on here and read? I think she’s confused (again!)

• Haha
Reactions: 36
If she could outline in bullet pints exactly what was going on and point to it on a map then she could post that... if you don’t know that Elton John is not John Elton I’m not going to hold my breath that your up to date on foreign affairs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Just seen this on Twitter, so right isn't it. Everyone knows what a joke these Z listers are piping up now about the Israeli–Palestinian conflict they know nothing about or have genuine interest or concern for.

All these influencers are the same - pipe down you little bums. Stick to opening your Boohoo & PLT free parcels and saving all the small businesses in the country as you all claim to do 🙄🙄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I’ve never thought once when I’ve been crying, I know let’s take a photo. The girl has issues. She is part of the problem, she portrays what she thinks is a perfect life to all her young followers. Bore off Kate.

Reactions: 33
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOO!!! duck off 😂😂😂😂 if make him delete social media and lock him away forever for writing that the absolute BAD MEFFFFF
Course it was. Poor Daddy DIY getting freebies for his birthday. As if she will have gone begging for free stuff for her fellas birthday. Shame of it, embarrassed for you. Put your hand in your pocket you Minge Bag, no wonder he won’t put a ring on it 💍
Is she wearing a bleeping blazer to sit down in a tent on a cushion ?? Be arsed with that get up.. is it his 40th or somet? Have a day off from being a beg Kate jeez 🤣🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Or is it??? 🧐😏😏
I’m all for slagging off truff, but don’t be putting spoilers for line of duty - stepped over the line!! 😜

yes I know I’m years behind but I’m at the end of season 5 after only starting about two weeks ago, and the itch to google is killing me 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
It baffles me how they both can look out at their back garden from their kitchen day in day out and happily go about their day knowing the garden is full of rubble which is bagged up in plazzy bags for life, turds left right and center and probably them old angel wings from the baby shower shoved behind a bin

Just shows how fuckin lazy she is. No wonder OHD never sees the garden.

Can’t even function if I have some empty cardboard boxes in the garage nevermind that tit hole of a “garden” looking back at ya 🤢🤢

even the bleeping fences are rank.

View attachment 571667
If it wasn’t for the balloons it looks like a makeshift refugee camp - it’s an absolute hole that garden

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I’ve never thought once when I’ve been crying, I know let’s take a photo. The girl has issues. She is part of the problem, she portrays what she thinks is a perfect life to all her young followers. Bore off Kate.
She's a bleeping disgrace, she's 100% part of the problem. She's never took a moment this year to consider her followers or their mental health- she's just legged it down to Charlotte's Brightside a few times to look charitable. Just a small summary of what she's posted throughout these lockdown months...

She's had at least 5 extravagant party/events & flaunted it all over social media. (5 that we know about, there's defo more)

She's posted about her Free Sofa, free flooring and home accessories bragging when people are on their arses.

Posted none stop about her perfect dream baby & all her free baby clothes, pram & everything else she got sent. 🤢 New mums in lockdown have watched her make out she's got 'Exspects' on 24/7 call with the perfect child that does no wrong.

Asked her followers 'if they're excited' to see her open her parcels and parcels of free clothes 🤢🤢

Constantly broke lockdown rules & shared the 'journey' of doing so 😡 & of course Jollies to Dubai mid worldwide pandemic.

The constant lies and fakery to portray a perfect life to her followers, which would only make others feel tit, she's just a hypocrite.

• Heart
Reactions: 73
I can’t wrap my head around why some one would be like .... I feel so tit... hang on let me just take a selfie
And we all know how long it takes to get a selfie just right, she must have took at least 5 pics of herself (at least!), checking each one, doing another to make sure the angle and the tears are right... proper narc behavior!

If she can point to Israel and Palestine on a map, then I’ll take her post seriously. She’ll retract it soon like all the other fuckwits and say she won’t post until she educates herself a bit more. They’re all doing it. Bizarre behaviour. I don’t know tit all about quantum physics. I manage to just go on with my life without making an Instagram story about it though..
I'm getting so fed up of people posting and then retracting about it. If you have had loads of DMs asking you to say something just make a statement saying "I know nothing, going to educate myself, won't be making a statement but will share links to resources once I have figured out the most helpful/trustworthy ones"

If you have had no DMs about it just STFU go about your day and stop trying to get involved. Pricks

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
You can tell Daddy Delo’s birthday shabang was #gifted coz outside doesn’t match with the inside. Outside was white & navy. Inside black & gold! I am very OCD/matching but she’s obviously not arsed as it’s FREE! woman!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
If she can point to Israel and Palestine on a map, then I’ll take her post seriously. She’ll retract it soon like all the other fuckwits and say she won’t post until she educates herself a bit more. They’re all doing it. Bizarre behaviour. I don’t know tit all about quantum physics. I manage to just go on with my life without making an Instagram story about it though..
I'd love to know what she has been reading to educate herself 🥴

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I want you to buy Buy some fluffy Pjs??
Wtf is she on and how did she have her PayPal account to send it to her??
“she’s been bullied and trolled beyond anything I have witnessed” is she having a laugh??? 😡
Poor Bobby get death threats, a video of a man getting her head chopped off with his head photoshopped on it and truff has a thread on a gossip site and is bullied and trolled and its horrific
oh duck right off!!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.