Katie Hayes #74 Going Dubai since she was born, doesn't need a filter thanks to Le Prawn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s with the bleeping pony club camp birthday party for a ‘grown up’ albeit undersized man? Who the crusty duck wants hay bales, beige tents and thousands of balloons draped across their scabby garden? It doesn’t even look good in pictures.

Imagine sitting hunched double in that beige army tent, sitting on your floor pillow, eating truffle soup in the pissing rain while KHM edits pictures and Delo panels the balloon display...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Imagine going to the zoo for his birthday and making him take (what I can only imagine) is 100s of photos of just you
🙃
My husband moans at a selfie!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I think, regrettably, I’m going to have to bow out of this painfully boring and repetitive Kate Hayes world right now. I can’t bare seeing another shitey brush being reposted over and over again. Another tacky teepee shite set up party thing? No thank you. It’s been a ball, but I’m out.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
bleeping hell kate. Sort your garden before you promote your free beggy tit. Jesus Christ. Do an ad for a lawnmower or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Oh my god, I saw my friend the other day and she has an events business based in Liverpool. She was saying that someone in the industry was discussing the influencer market with her and gave my friend the names of a couple of the PR firms that she’s worked with where you . She confirmed that it was in order to gain exposure... no payment, just exposure.

I mean, I knew KHM wouldn’t be paying for any of these showy services, but I think I was still shocked for it to be confirmed.

Reactions: 14
Hair berst? Looks more like a mattress burst

It baffles me how they both can look out at their back garden from their kitchen day in day out and happily go about their day knowing the garden is full of rubble which is bagged up in plazzy bags for life, turds left right and center and probably them old angel wings from the baby shower shoved behind a bin

Just shows how fuckin lazy she is. No wonder OHD never sees the garden.

Can’t even function if I have some empty cardboard boxes in the garage nevermind that tit hole of a “garden” looking back at ya 🤢🤢

even the bleeping fences are rank.

View attachment 571667
I bet this tent feels proper spacious in comparison to their garage living room.

Wonder how long it will take for Delo to panel the tent?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Did she go straight to the zoo from the sunbeds? The glasses look like those eye protectors you are meant to wear.

I don’t get why she has to cram so much into one day, poor Olive mustn’t know if she’s coming or going! The zoo is more than enough for one day or the weird party in the dog tit, just do one or the other.
She must have hoofed it round the zoo double time to get back for the party, which is tight on Delo, he’s only got little legs and it’s his birthday!

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Why hasn't she declared the #ad on her latest post about the rubbish wigwam? And why it is set for 8 people? Is that allowed suddenly? Wow, she really doesn't care about rules, does she?
It’s for her bubble 🥴 but if it’s for her bubble they wouldn’t have to be outside. Because they’d be allowed in her house. Plus Mez is her bubble? Oh no it’s her Dad isn’t it? Wait no got it wrong it’s her cousin that’s like a sister to her! Hmmm 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Why can’t she just order a takeaway for her boyfriend after the baby is in bed and watch a film like most people?
She always has to go OTT in everything.
It’s so sad.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Hair berst? Looks more like a mattress burst

I bet this tent feels proper spacious in comparison to their garage living room.

Wonder how long it will take for Delo to panel the tent?
He's probably still in there now. When they come to take it away he's going to be laying down in there crying that it's better than his house whilst they take it down around him. Poor little lad.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Can you imagine being her fuckin neighbour!!!😅😅😅 Bet they piss themselves at them both (espesh their tit parking).

I know she’s told us they are all 50+ (old) but if I was them I’d be in my back bedroom window with my other half cackling under my breath watching Signature putting that tit teepee up dodging Max’s tit in the rain.

Then I’d then be up me ladders as fast as I could pretending to tend to my 7ft Apple tree while peering over her crumbling fences at the state of KHM shovelling melt in the middle cakes up her snoz with 15 other people breathing on OHD.

Then I’d fold my ladders up, make myself a wine and wait in the lounge for a police van to turn up on the front and for KHM to later knock on and explain 😊

can’t polish a turd.
I wish the neighbours were on here,can you imagine the tales they would tell.
Someone put a note through their door inviting them to join.

Species: Bison
Type: Beggy
Country of Origin: Le Wirral, U.K.
Habitat: 4x4 garage
Diet: Anything free
Animal adoption by Delo!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What’s with the bleeping pony club camp birthday party for a ‘grown up’ albeit undersized man? Who the crusty duck wants hay bales, beige tents and thousands of balloons draped across their scabby garden? It doesn’t even look good in pictures.

Imagine sitting hunched double in that beige army tent, sitting on your floor pillow, eating truffle soup in the pissing rain while KHM edits pictures and Delo panels the balloon display...
Took the words out my mouth. My fella would piss himself if that was his bday surprizzzeeeee. Surely all grown men want a pint with their mates, to watch the match in peace, or to go and play golf... what a waste of dough

also the kip of that garden. I feel a full on bleep for them

Reactions: 29
Here they go... with the block button... get a life!!! Sorry but why be on Instagram if you don’t like peoples opinions. The only person I feel who I have seen real cause for concern is Bobby. Saying you don’t like their trainers is not the same.

also, no morning get up and get it done today? You and Arg fragile hey?

right I am up and I am gettingit done! Going to work to inspires the minds of children and educate them into
1. Not say, when I grow up I want to be an influencer
2. Not to play the victim- sick and tired of snowflakes
3. The meaning of the word bully- because we can disagree and agree
4. Finally, how to be a decent human being!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I missed all the good one last night, I’ve been crying catching up. Went to a screw fix and wandered in hbs next door. No KHM tat in there!
Imagine writing #momlife on a post but not having your freezing kid in the picture. She was probably squealing from being cold

Reactions: 21
I missed all the good one last night, I’ve been crying catching up. Went to a screw fix and wandered in hbs next door. No KHM tat in there!
Imagine writing #momlife on a post but not having your freezing kid in the picture. She was probably squealing from being cold
Why MOM tho! She infuriates me with that & anyone else English who uses it!

Reactions: 23
Anyone else click on to that her spelling in her latest grid post (the mental health one) is bob on? Yet we all know her spelling/grammar/general sentence structure is diabolical and atrocious. Wouldn’t surprise me if she had copied and pasted that whole caption from someone else’s post, she’s a bare faced liar and got a cheek.

Also... who take a photo of themselves crying in bed? No one...apart from attention seekers wanting ‘evidence’ for their narrative.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I would think the worst place I’ve ever been in would be knocking on a pregnant women’s door when I was pregnant myself, looking for a fight. Didn’t manage to take a selfie then?

• Heart
Reactions: 61
As if she understands anything about the Palestinian struggle. As usual she’s jumped onto something she thinks she should mention and copy and pasted a statement. She will be retracting it soon saying she needs to educate herself like other so called influencers have done in recent days. She’s a pathetic ignoramus

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.