Katie Hayes #74 Going Dubai since she was born, doesn't need a filter thanks to Le Prawn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Between her mental health post and Sallie Axl’s video, I’ve cringed so hard my head has disappeared into my spine. I know everyone is different but I know for a fact that when my best friend was at her worst place, the last thing she was doing was taking selfies of herself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Isn’t every week meant to be mental health awareness. Everyone needs to just stop and bleeping get a grip on life.

so sick and tired of these influencers- if the only part of your life getting you down is social media, then delete it. Fucks sake itisn’t rocket science!

Between her mental health post and Sallie Axl’s video, I’ve cringed so hard my head has disappeared into my spine. I know everyone is different but I know for a fact that when my best friend was at her worst place, the last thing she was doing was taking selfies of herself.
This! Totally this!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I can’t wrap my head around why some one would be like .... I feel so tit... hang on let me just take a selfie

Took the words out my mouth. My fella would piss himself if that was his bday surprizzzeeeee. Surely all grown men want a pint with their mates, to watch the match in peace, or to go and play golf... what a waste of dough

also the kip of that garden. I feel a full on bleep for them
But Delo isn’t like a normal man. He’s a bleeping fanny

I would think the worst place I’ve ever been in would be knocking on a pregnant women’s door when I was pregnant myself, looking for a fight. Didn’t manage to take a selfie then?
bleeping fat dirty slag. Makes me so angry whenever I think of this. And only wish it was my door she knocked at.

• Haha
The only picture I have of me crying is from my wedding day, happy occasion! These whoppers who take a picture when depressed or down, attention seekers!

• Heart
As if she understands anything about the Palestinian struggle. As usual she’s jumped onto something she thinks she should mention and copy and pasted a statement. She will be retracting it soon saying she needs to educate herself like other so called influencers have done in recent days. She’s a pathetic ignoramus
I thought exactly the same, she won’t have a clue and won’t be bothered because it doesn’t affect her life.
Seen others post and thought she better. Absolute joke

• Heart
Reactions: 20
There's a difference between Kate and MHW she is just an insecure woman that photo shops every pic, stalks exes, controls boyfriends and can never handle negative criticism.

Taking selfies of yourself upset is not normal behaviour

Reactions: 24
Oh my goodness, 8am and she has spoken about trolls, mental health and Palestine.
Talk about jumping on a bandwagon!
Buckles is H.
Wash your brushes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
I need to stop reading tattle before bed.

I dreamt that I worked with Delo and we were shagging Delo behind Kate’s back. She got suspicious and started turning up at work to try and catch us out, when that didn’t work she tried to out us on her insta stories and everyone turned on her and called her a psycho 😂😂

For clarification - Dream Delo looked nothing like the real Delo. Dream Delo was in fact a 6ft 4, ginger, green eyed rugby player with a South African accent. And the version of Kate was ‘launch day’ Kate. Slab back and stomping were VERY much in the dream.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
If she can point to Israel and Palestine on a map, then I’ll take her post seriously. She’ll retract it soon like all the other fuckwits and say she won’t post until she educates herself a bit more. They’re all doing it. Bizarre behaviour. I don’t know tit all about quantum physics. I manage to just go on with my life without making an Instagram story about it though..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Oh my goodness, 8am and she has spoken about trolls, mental health and Palestine.
Talk about jumping on a bandwagon!
Buckles is H.
Wash your brushes
Oh duck off. I just finished episode 4 last night.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
The more I look at that picture, the more I think it’s a morning after Snapchat with ‘Who the duck am I in bed with?’ cut off the bottom..

• Haha
Reactions: 20
KHM 24 hour to do list:
Repost posts of the huns buying my tit in HB ✅
Show the huns how to dress a baby in dungarees for the first time ✅
Show the huns me in dungarees ✅
Brag to the huns about the yeeha birthday party I organised for Daddy Delodick ✅
Brag some more to the huns about Daddy Delodick’s birthday bash
Go to sleep ✅
Wake up ✅
Post photo of trainers and a bag ✅
Post a story written by someone else about my struggles with my mental health ✅
Throw in a story about fighting with Plasticine (is that how you spell it?).....I think it’s something kids play with but it’s in the news a lot at the moment. I haven’t read about it or watched it but I’ll post it anyway so I look intelligent and as if I know what’s going on outside MY WORLD ✅
Start Thursdays to do list ✅
Repost posts of the huns STILL buying my tit in HB ✅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
“The Palestinian struggle should not be an awkward conversation.”

Get to duck Kate, not a bleeping chance you’ve ever had a conversation about Palestine.

Someone will message her saying it’s bias or whatever and instead of standing her ground and arguing for what she believes in, she’ll say “troll” and block them and then delete the story.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Sorry I’m still dead confused, I thought her and olive wore matching dungarees yesterday? When did the outfit change to WOOL MOM happen?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Perhaps she needs to consider how she has effected other people’s mental health with her perfect mum life from conception!!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.