Katie Hayes #74 Going Dubai since she was born, doesn't need a filter thanks to Le Prawn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd love to know what she has been reading to educate herself šŸ„“
Do you know what, I am as woke as they come, i'm 43 and I have spent the last 20 years trying to educate myself on this and I am still barely any the wiser, how the duck is Truff, who can't even put lashes on, going to educate herself enough to form an opinion?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Hereā€™s Ā£20 get some fluffy pjs. YOU ARE A bleeping DISGRACE. YOUR THE TYPE TO TAKE A PIC OR VIDEO WHEN YOU HELP THE HOMELESS. duck OFF KATE

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Hereā€™s Ā£20 get some fluffy pjs. YOU ARE A bleeping DISGRACE. YOUR THE TYPE TO TAKE A PIC OR VIDEO WHEN YOU HELP THE HOMELESS. duck OFF KATE
Ā£100 says the bit that was covered up is her telling the girl to buy her bespoke KHM brushes with the change.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I would think the worst place Iā€™ve ever been in would be knocking on a pregnant womenā€™s door when I was pregnant myself, looking for a fight. Didnā€™t manage to take a selfie then?
But good old Ring did šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She's a bleeping disgrace, she's 100% part of the problem. She's never took a moment this year to consider her followers or their mental health- she's just legged it down to Charlotte's Brightside a few times to look charitable. Just a small summary of what she's posted throughout these lockdown months...

She's had at least 5 extravagant party/events & flaunted it all over social media. (5 that we know about, there's defo more)

She's posted about her Free Sofa, free flooring and home accessories bragging when people are on their arses.

Posted none stop about her perfect dream baby & all her free baby clothes, pram & everything else she got sent. šŸ¤¢ New mums in lockdown have watched her make out she's got 'Exspects' on 24/7 call with the perfect child that does no wrong.

Asked her followers 'if they're excited' to see her open her parcels and parcels of free clothes šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

Constantly broke lockdown rules & shared the 'journey' of doing so šŸ˜” & of course Jollies to Dubai mid worldwide pandemic.

The constant lies and fakery to portray a perfect life to her followers, which would only make others feel tit, she's just a hypocrite.
šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘ this is everything I wanted to say and more. All the fakery around Olives birth makes me so mad. She had a platform to earn new mums of the dangers of doing too much after a c-section. But she was too bothered trying to show herself living her best life to care about that. I could even accept if she made reference to how she's posted in the past and said she was going to be more authentic going forward, but we all know she won't as she'd have to admit she was wrong and she won't do that. Its all for the new followers and she's pretty much whitewashed everything from the past year for 'her brand' (which doesn't belong to her now anyway!!)

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I want you to buy Buy some fluffy Pjs??
Wtf is she on and how did she have her PayPal account to send it to her??
ā€œsheā€™s been bullied and trolled beyond anything I have witnessedā€ is she having a laugh??? šŸ˜”
Poor Bobby get death threats, a video of a man getting her head chopped off with his head photoshopped on it and truff has a thread on a gossip site and is bullied and trolled and its horrific
oh duck right off!!!
WOW just WOW šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
As if she's sent one of her little Army Cadets Ā£20 ordering them to buy fluffy PJs and telling them what to do with the leftovers... hahahaha.
It's 10am and I already cant cope what the duck !!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
If anyone has ever had a 5 year old daughter, this is the kind of thing they do. Looking at themselves cry in a mirror.

bleeping grow up you pathetic, attention seeking twit. Normal people do not take or keep selfies of themselves crying. This is abnormal behaviour.

View attachment 572084
That pic is duck all to do with MH. Itā€™s one sheā€™s found on her camera roll after a session thatā€™s been sent to one of her mates captioned ā€œdying! never drinking againā€ and used it for the bandwagon as per.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I'd love to know what she has been reading to educate herself šŸ„“
Seriously though, I hope that is a sarcastic comment from that house acct though... who the duck is asking khm for her opinion on anything let alone foreign affairs or mental health??? She canā€™t string a sentence together without a fart and five mispronunciations, and thatā€™s just when she speaks... social media is the pits

• Haha
What the fucks she got on.

I hired a Swan shaped pedal boat the other week at the park that wasnā€™t as long as them fuckin feet.
Is th
Do you know what, I am as woke as they come, i'm 43 and I have spent the last 20 years trying to educate myself on this and I am still barely any the wiser, how the
She admits herself she canā€™t read though... olive probably outlined all the major points for her eh?
I know I shouldn't but it still makes me sad that she struggles to read. I know I've said to myself before that she can read 'troll' messages so she cant be that bad. But I think I have sympathy for adult who struggles to read.

Reactions: 2
When did Kate get bullied? Someone point me in the direction. All I can see is her bouncing up someoneā€™s drive to do the bullying. Funny that

Reactions: 29
Do you know what, I am as woke as they come, i'm 43 and I have spent the last 20 years trying to educate myself on this and I am still barely any the wiser, how the duck is Truff, who can't even put lashes on, going to educate herself enough to form an opinion?!
Itā€™s extremely complex. I had a whole module on it at uni and still found it difficult to comprehend. Sheā€™s got no chance has she. Stay in your Lane truff.

They said I hadn't done my homework Bob but I did educate myself Bob. I've read up Bob.
I'm a fountain of knowledge now Bob. I know all about the occupation of the West Bank & the Gaza Strip now or I wouldn't have posted Bob.
I'm going to tell Wayne too Bob, cos they're bullying me. šŸ“š šŸ§ 

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I want you to buy Buy some fluffy Pjs??
Wtf is she on and how did she have her PayPal account to send it to her??
ā€œsheā€™s been bullied and trolled beyond anything I have witnessedā€ is she having a laugh??? šŸ˜”
Poor Bobby get death threats, a video of a man getting her head chopped off with his head photoshopped on it and truff has a thread on a gossip site and is bullied and trolled and its horrific
oh duck right off!!!
Sorry the spelling and writing is shocking I was writing it quick before my client came šŸ™ˆšŸ¤£

Reactions: 4
Kate you have openly admitted you take your kid to a reading class and you struggle with that so donā€™t make out you have educated your self or in fact even care about the situation.
You spend your whole life showing off and bragging about your freebies and canā€™t do anything nice for anyone unless you can get likes on he gram about it.
You are party of the mental health problem with all your fakery

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.